Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    yo ive been bamboozled

i thought guda is just liked by the faeries because of protagonist power

this feels like its about to get really fucced up

- - - Updated - - -

ayo wtf
    You're going to love this chapter

*nods in agreement*

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    i went to listen to audio lines and there are no sexy moans
    why must you do this
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Sexy enough for some ppl I've seen on reddit.

So it worked!
    it's nnn so ppl start hearing things
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    There's no way the Competent Folks at Lasengle really thought giving us a random interlude with difficult battles in the middle of a lotto with Exhibition matches (which is conflicting design already, IMO) was a good idea, specially after neutering the event to 2 weeks for no reason, and having the whole year be boring ass HP inflated difficult quests and annoying advanced quests already, did Kanou go senile?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    There's no way the Competent Folks at Lasengle really thought giving us a random interlude with difficult battles in the middle of a lotto with Exhibition matches (which is conflicting design already, IMO) was a good idea, specially after neutering the event to 2 weeks for no reason, and having the whole year be boring ass HP inflated difficult quests and annoying advanced quests already, did Kanou go senile?
    Err... Are you fine, brother? Most recurring events this year ended up being 2 week long. Valentines, White Day, BINY and now this. I'm also not surprised that this event is 2 weeks long after we got BINY in March that was also 2 weeks long.

EDIT: Personally never found Advanced Quests annoying. It's fun to play mini-CQ battles where the goal isn't to just braindead overpower everything for e-peen value. Yes, some are more difficult than others. No, they're actually still doable.
    Last edited by manafusion; November 10th, 2022 at 06:48 PM.

That's cool my dude, congratulations to you! But this year has been constant advanced quests, memorial battles, and nothing really new or exciting, just quests with annoying gimmicks over and over again. It was fine in BINY, but at this point it's annoying, we've had them all year long to the point of exhaustion and it really messes with the flow of a lotto event, IMO. Just put them anywhere else, which they have, in the advanced quests and memorial battles we've been getting constantly, so there's no reason to have EVEN more now. It feels like that's all we got this year, aside from 1 story chapter that was just mid and 2 or 3 good events without any bad caveats attached.

And it's so funny to me you say "most recurring events" and mention 3 events from the first 3 months of the year, before we started getting 3 week long events as the norm for everything after that. Do you need to bend over backwards that much to defend them? I hope you're getting a paycheck at least.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    At the risk of sounding like i'm pointing out the obvious, but isn't the fact they are there something else for those that aren't gonna farm much or if at all during the lotto? Having content that you may not complete isn't exactly the worst.

That's cool my dude, congratulations to you! But this year has been constant advanced quests, memorial battles, and nothing really new or exciting, just quests with annoying gimmicks over and over again. It was fine in BINY, but at this point it's annoying, we've had them all year long to the point of exhaustion and it really messes with the flow of a lotto event, IMO. Just put them anywhere else, which they have, in the advanced quests and memorial battles we've been getting constantly, so there's no reason to have EVEN more now. It feels like that's all we got this year, aside from 1 story chapter that was just mid and 2 or 3 good events without any bad caveats attached.

And it's so funny to me you say "most recurring events" and mention 3 events from the first 3 months of the year, before we started getting 3 week long events as the norm for everything after that. Do you need to bend over backwards that much to defend them? I hope you're getting a paycheck at least.
    Sorry but am I getting it right that you hate gimmick fights? Why's that? Because you don't like learning about it and want to bulldoze your way through? I dunno, I just feel like you're approaching it from a perspective that I really cannot comprehend. Especially when mine is a 7-year long perspective where farming degrade into 3T loop strats around Year 3 whereas CQs and story battles are being the only relief from the really monotonous farming situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Delastogos View Post
    At the risk of sounding like i'm pointing out the obvious, but isn't the fact they are there something else for those that aren't gonna farm much or if at all during the lotto? Having content that you may not complete isn't exactly the worst.
    That would be true if it weren't available to anyone, even if they don't have their own Dantes, for a limited time. This incentivizes the group of people who don't have Dantes to do the Interlude within the time frame. This is doubly so for anyone not interested in rolling for Dantes as losing out on an Interlude clear count and 2 SQs can be a negative when we have special missions that check for total Interlude clear counts, after all.

Admittedly, the only ones not impacted are those with their own Dantes since it doesn't have 1/2 AP off.
    Last edited by manafusion; November 10th, 2022 at 08:33 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    I was speaking about having EQs during a lotto as that was stated to be conflicting design.

So why did Ibuki and Cernunnos appear in Dante's interlude? What happen?

JP Friend Code
    I never cared about challenge quests because my time is limited, even if the more hardcore gamer in me wants to clear them all, so more of those have zero benefits for me. But the whole game is already 99% mindless 3 turns farming anyways so I don't mind those quests being added for players to at least have something to do here and there. I will just simply ignore those quests.

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Sorry but am I getting it right that you hate gimmick fights? Why's that? Because you don't like learning about it and want to bulldoze your way through? I dunno, I just feel like you're approaching it from a perspective that I really cannot comprehend. Especially when mine is a 7-year long perspective where farming degrade into 3T loop strats around Year 3 whereas CQs and story battles are being the only relief from the really monotonous farming situation.

That would be true if it weren't available to anyone, even if they don't have their own Dantes, for a limited time. This incentivizes the group of people who don't have Dantes to do the Interlude within the time frame. This is doubly so for anyone not interested in rolling for Dantes as losing out on an Interlude clear count and 2 SQs can be a negative when we have special missions that check for total Interlude clear counts, after all.

Admittedly, the only ones not impacted are those with their own Dantes since it doesn't have 1/2 AP off.
    Because we've been getting them nonstop, and they're mostly chores when they happen every month, specially the super stupid bloated HP recollection quests. Once a year? I dont mind, it's okay, it can be nice, my issue is that we've been getting them all the time, the quests are hard but not engaging or just have a stupid gimmick that isn't fun, and now we get them again in the middle of a lotto, which is just a time sink, when I'm already supposed to be sinking time into farming these boxes because tough luck getting any of these mats in bulk outside of these events.

And yes I've been playing since 2016 and I'd rather 3 turn, log off, and do something else with my time, than have all these recollections into advanced quests into lotto with exhibition quests. Not only are they usually not fun in and of themselves, just because its not 3 turn farm doesn't make it inherently good when most of the gimmicks suck ass because Lasangle can't do a fun quest if their life depends on it (or when they do something fun they never repeat it), we've had a lot of them already it's tiring, and I probably wouldn't even care that much if they were not in this event in particular and we didn't have high difficulty quests and annoying gimmick quests for the past months already. And to top it off, the event is 2 weeks only for no good reason other than Fuck you, I guess.

My definition of having fun in FGO is min turning, logging off and praying Nasu abandons it and goes write literally anything else because the events are lame, the gimmick hard quests are not engaging, creative or fun, and the main story is minimal.
    Last edited by Kirishima; November 10th, 2022 at 11:06 PM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Family trees getting weird is, low key, one of my favorite parts about the ever-expansion of the Servant roster.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunhelier View Post
    So why did Ibuki and Cernunnos appear in Dante's interlude? What happen?
    It's like residual vengeance and emotions from the enemies you've defeated, just like in the first interlude it's residual emotions from all the servants you contract with (which all really just ties into the concept of oblivion in TM), they're just the two big recent ones so that's who they picked I guess.

I might translate it fully if no one else does, we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Quick AoE limited SSRs

My definition of having fun in FGO is min turning, logging off and praying Nasu abandons it and goes write literally anything else because the events are lame, the gimmick hard quests are not engaging, creative or fun, and the main story is minimal.
    Sounds like you just don't enjoy the game. Then why play and complain about something you don't enjoy? You could easily just go online and get the information from people posting videos about main or event story if that was your real interest and you hated everything else about it.

PS: This feels like watching me back when I was a Warframe player and started hating the game due to how the devs were incessently putting RNG rewards into literally anything, including RNG rewards. Quitting the game for good really made my life better.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    It's like residual vengeance and emotions from the enemies you've defeated, just like in the first interlude it's residual emotions from all the servants you contract with (which all really just ties into the concept of oblivion in TM), they're just the two big recent ones so that's who they picked I guess.

I might translate it fully if no one else does, we'll see.
    Hmm. It doesn't add up in Ibuki's case, since they didn't actually defeat her, and she even lent her sword to Chaldea for cutting Douman down.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you just don't enjoy the game. Then why play and complain about something you don't enjoy? You could easily just go online and get the information from people posting videos about main or event story if that was your real interest and you hated everything else about it.
    Agreed on all counts. It honestly became a chore rather than enjoyment for me personally, so I stopped. But I'm still following the story online.

Blog Entries
    People really out here complaining that they actually has to use end-game units and strats for end-game contents instead of just mindlessly spamming NP loops

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So why are you playing it? What is the point of engaging with a game that you hate so much?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    PS: This feels like watching me back when I was a Warframe player and started hating the game due to how the devs were incessently putting RNG rewards into literally anything, including RNG rewards. Quitting the game for good really made my life better.
    just like 2019 me fr fr
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3