Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    again, spending qp for the sake of spending it
    No, you're progressing a CE you want to level. It just so happens that you're doing it in a non-efficient way.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Yeah but think. Why even CE bomb when you can directly feed. It costs a bunch to feed 1* CEs onto a level 90 CE directly. That'll remove a lot of QP. That's the end-goal isn't it? Why be stingy and QP bomb? So you can not play the game because you get capped again?
    Because the whole point is to use the QP, not waste it. If there's a better method to level up CEs, why not use it? Unless you don't care at all about being efficient which is fine too (heck, I don't blame people for thinking it is a pain in the ass because it is), but that's a choice you've made because you wanted, not because game design is locking you out from a quest and now you have to waste resources.

I'm honestly shocked this is even happening btw. This is as easy as disabling the stupid QP check and not letting the QP increase anymore if you're already maxed. Then if you want to make things proper, you can just put a warning message with the option to never show again saying "Hey, you're not going to get any more QP since you've capped it, do you want to use it before going into the quest?" and present a button for letting you go to the Servant reinforcement section or continue with the quest.

Blog Entries
    I'm more shocked that this even bothers anyone when in other games people actually want currency sinks cuz having too much currency is just annoying.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    This thing is a remnant of the caveman FGO days where farming QP was so difficult I don't think anyone at DW ever expected any player to hit the cap at that pace.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Blog Entries
    Outside of redeeming lotto boxes, that is. But that's another problem altogether.

- - - Updated - - -

Ruined my merge, eh.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    I'm more shocked that this even bothers anyone when in other games people actually want currency sinks cuz having too much currency is just annoying.
    Other games tend to overflow you with a lot of different versions of the same unit but not enough resources to take care of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    This thing is a remnant of the caveman FGO days where farming QP was so difficult I don't think anyone at DW ever expected any player to hit the cap at that pace.
    We're still in that era honestly, as long as they don't change the dailies to something better. One of the reasons I use so much apples in the lottos is because the EXP dailies are godawful and nobody should be forced to do them to level up units this way.
    Last edited by Oz1337; March 26th, 2020 at 04:20 PM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Dark DW, show me the forbidden daily quests that give 5* exp cards

JP Friend Code
    Maintenance is over

Btw, game is back and all raids are done, and I'm not surprised since the main issue that made the maintenance necessary was that the raid bosses were regenerating health, Spartacus was beating us with his regen power LOL.

So they probably decided to kill them and just prepare for the next session, which is in about 1 hour and around 30 minutes.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    That being said, it's good that FGO at least gives you the opportunity to max your QP when many other mobages are incredibly stingy (looking at you, Magia Record).

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    We're still in that era honestly, as long as they don't change the dailies to something better. One of the reasons I use so much apples in the lottos is because the EXP dailies are godawful and nobody should be forced to do them to level up units this way.
    No, we're not. We're way past that era. In fact, if I don't bother to level up my 4* Servants' skills from 4 to 6, I'd be at 700m QP right now instead of 300m. And I'm only halfway there.

EDIT: Each skill costs 2.6m to level from 4 to 6. Some already have one of more of their skills leveled to 6 or more when I started doing the 4 to 6 skill leveling for my 4*s. It's amazing how much QP you can get by just doing events/lotto then doing daily QP quests in-between events/story.
    Last edited by manafusion; March 26th, 2020 at 04:50 PM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    ...?

Oz was talking about exp cards there, not QP.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    ...?

Oz was talking about exp cards there, not QP.
    His first part is still relevant. And I'm replying to that part but lazy to cut the rest out.
    Last edited by manafusion; March 26th, 2020 at 04:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Yeah but think. Why even CE bomb when you can directly feed. It costs a bunch to feed 1* CEs onto a level 90 CE directly. That'll remove a lot of QP. That's the end-goal isn't it? Why be stingy and QP bomb? So you can not play the game because you get capped again?
    QP savings are in millions, sure its not much but its nice when usual daily is 1 mil
    and the main reason to CE bomb is to only commit when you decide instead of commiting early and possibly regretting your choice later
    for example i have lvl60 lb LZO that i dont really plan on maxing anytime soon
    its not much wasted exp in the grand scheme of things but still

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Three words...

Never. Enough. QP.

Dang, with the rate I'm raising Eresh and other notable Servants of levels and skills, I got from 500M to 100M really fast. Thank you raids for letting me in on the currency craze and payout craze.

I just wished Spartacus' raids are endless so I can get more QP, finish the 2M ladder, and get more QP.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Blog Entries
    also qp limit is the remnant of the beginning of the game, its way too low now (you dont even have to whale to reach it, 100 apples on half ap qp week or during raffle event)
    while qp costs skyrocketed with increased availability of lores and materials

i've no fucking clue why they just wont increase it though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    Realistically, if the cap is removed, a jp whale will try to reach a "hidden" cap, run into a bug and get his QP reset to negaive. Oh, and make jp twitter flame DW for not knowing how to code.
    good fucking luck grinding 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 qp
    although that reminds me of diablo 3 auction bug with int overflow
    shit was hilarious

Raids are back up

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Raids are back up
    Time to wring Atalanta dry.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I've just realised I don't really have a good Servant to do the Karna raid. My best bet would be uhhhh

Saber Lancelot/Waver/Lanling???