Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

So, I've actually started using my nat AP at least once a day now, and figured I might as well just do bond nodes since XP farm sucks the lifelust out of me, so I started doing the 2-wave node in Babylonia (because I don't have rider kintoki for the camelot one and this one gives more BP anyway). But something that got me thinking: what's the lowest amount of buttons/skills used where you can still manage to kill that second wave, and what would be the setup for CEs and such? Like for now I just use my regular Arjuna alter party because I can't really be bothered to try stuff with my lack of game knowledge, but it definitely feels like you should be able to go lower than 5 skills used here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    So, I've actually started using my nat AP at least once a day now, and figured I might as well just do bond nodes since XP farm sucks the lifelust out of me, so I started doing the 2-wave node in Babylonia (because I don't have rider kintoki for the camelot one and this one gives more BP anyway). But something that got me thinking: what's the lowest amount of buttons/skills used where you can still manage to kill that second wave, and what would be the setup for CEs and such? Like for now I just use my regular Arjuna alter party because I can't really be bothered to try stuff with my lack of game knowledge, but it definitely feels like you should be able to go lower than 5 skills used here.
    250k HP Rider is a terrible thing to face

Well would you be able to go lower on the camelot node (300k caster) if you don't include rider kintoki?
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.

Well, since most people have Ridertoki and access to a support Skadi it is a highly recommended bond quest because anyone can do it with almost any AoE in the game for that very weak first wave.

If you don't have him it would depend on what your Berserker/Rider options are.

I still think you're better off doing a free quest somewhere for a mat you need rather than farming strictly for bond, but I digress.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    For the Camelot node I use Nitocris/Waver/MLB Versus Astolfo.

- - - Updated - - -

I could probably just loop it to death with Achilles and double Skadi now that my Kscope is MLB though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    For the Camelot node I use Nitocris/Waver/MLB Versus Astolfo.

- - - Updated - - -

I could probably just loop it to death with Achilles and double Skadi now that my Kscope is MLB though.
    He's talking about the node with the boss Ifreeta that has like 360k health. It is a ST situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Well, since most people have Ridertoki and access to a support Skadi it is a highly recommended bond quest because anyone can do it with almost any AoE in the game for that very weak first wave.

But yeah, really I just do this one because it's 1 less wave so it's faster to get through as I open the game once or twice a day to spend AP, and in general I care very little about farming mats for future-proofing or anything like that because I roll like one new servant a year at most, and usually less than that, so... At this point any mats or XP I need is more for unlocking strengthens and interludes for the quartz but that'll all come in due time, tbh.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Blog Entries
    Huh. Shiki instakilled the 180k mob in Babylonia node. Funzo.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wave 1: Any AoE with MLB Kaleidoscope that can kill those low HP Riders. Don't even need Arash for this since swap not necessary

Wave 2: NP4 Arjuna (Alter) + 100 AD + Merlin + level 10 Arctic = 5 buttons

NP3 has a chance of being 10k shy on the 254k enemy.

Even if you go with 2 single target Assassins, I don't see how you're going below 5 button presses. NP5 Kama with Skadi buffs and 50% CE is already 3 by itself, 4 if you use the MC that has NP Damage Up for all, and I can't think of another single target Assassin that can oneshot the 182k without using their own damage buff factored in.
    Last edited by Trubo; August 8th, 2020 at 05:31 PM.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    MLB Kaleido Arash + BHG Kama + Skadi + MLB Kaleido on Shiki should do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Wave 1: Any AoE with MLB Kaleidoscope that can kill those low HP Riders. Don't even need Arash for this since swap not necessary

Wave 2: NP4 Arjuna (Alter) + 100 AD + Merlin + level 10 Arctic = 5 buttons

NP3 has a chance of being 10k shy on the 254k enemy.

Even if you go with 2 single target Assassins, I don't see how you're going below 5 button presses. NP5 Kama with Skadi buffs and 50% CE is already 3 by itself, 4 if you use the MC that has NP Damage Up for all, and I can't think of another single target Assassin that can oneshot the 182k without using their own damage buff factored in.
    What I do now for wave 2 is: NP3 arjuna alter (level 100) with AD (it's not max level though because well, I don't have the fodder, so it's like level 30 or something idk), + merlin with ox king + chaldea mc (though I guess I should use arctic instead since chaldea is maxed already). And that's 5 buttons too, 2 from merlin, 2 from arjuna, and 1 from CE.

Well, good to know you can't really go much lower though unless you pull some serious damage out of somewhere. Guess I'll have to live with pressing those 5 buttons 7 times a day.
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Lock View Post
    MLB Kaleido Arash + BHG Kama + Skadi + MLB Kaleido on Shiki should do the trick.
    That's more than 5 buttons.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Just 5 kaleidos short for that one, damn
    Ugh cokesakto no no no

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    That's more than 5 buttons.
    Kama charge + Skadi charge and Quick buff + Shiki Arts buff = 4 buttons.

Assuming NP5 Kama, tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Rechecking stuff, NP3 is enough.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll check later if Shiki's instakill procs were just a fluke, but two instakills in two runs is far better than usual fare.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kama charge + Skadi charge and Quick buff + Shiki Arts buff = 4 buttons.

Assuming NP5 Kama, tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Rechecking stuff, NP3 is enough.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll check later if Shiki's instakill procs were just a fluke, but two instakills in two runs is far better than usual fare.
    Problem I was finding is that, if instakill fails, Shiki won't do enough damage at level 80.

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Finally managed to solo purgatorio with the twins. It’s not really hard, but that damn NP seal is annoying.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

Just 5 kaleidos short for that one, damn
    Arash doesn't really need a limit broken kscope tbh

For bond farming, I just use the 3 wave berserker boar quest in Babylonia. AoE, AoE, and then either ST or a strong AoE + extra hits. Makes it super easy to plug and play damned near anyone, and only need the support Skadi/Waver/Merlin/Nero to power up the ST user.

JP Friend Code
    Just for general 3-turn farming (or just spending AP whenever I feel like it) for both bond and mats (not during events), I use Amakusa (LB 100 K-Scope), Semiramis (LB 100 Aerial Dive), and support Waiver with the New Year MC for the 10% NP fill for Amakusa. The last three are for whoever I am bonding.

Sure, it is not the most damaging composition due to neutral damage. Minimum skill click count is like 10 clicks. Amakusa does around 120k - 150k (neutral) from memory on turn 3, depending on the enemy, with plenty of stars to finish the run with crits. If I need damage, I could use Combat MC and switch in some other buffer, but I don't mind using an extra turn as most of the time, as I'm just spending AP just in just less of an hour.

Nevertheless, it gets the job done most of the time and takes care of most of the major mat free quests (or at least for the free quest that I am interested in). More importantly, I'm bonding and using my favorite servants at the same time.
    Last edited by Rentenzen; August 8th, 2020 at 10:43 PM.

Blog Entries

i do this node for bond because its easy one