Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Can't believe we actually played Town of Salem in the new Advanced Quest. Had to check how to beat it, the mechanics were kind of confusing.
    Last edited by Oz1337; October 1st, 2022 at 02:25 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Or did i imagine that
    I believe it was mentioned in GoA regarding island nations.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    shit never noticed that
    I remember that being brought up regarding a possible connection to Nanaya and divine body.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Finally did the Super Cerberus fight. Was hoping to reuse my Chiyome team but nope, kept falling apart during Wave 1 because off-kilter NPs + that eye buff block constantly or due to constant NP seal in Wave 2 from the Cerberus. Eventually settled on the following but replacing Oberon and Skadi (Ruler) with Waver (mostly because nothing better for that spot) and Bride (star gen since none of the supports I had that were useful had instant stars), respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Can't believe we actually played Town of Salem in the new Advanced Quest. Had to check how to beat it, the mechanics were kind of confusing.
    T'was fun though, trying to manage the enemy kill rate so you won't lose all your units too fast.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    Old Man Shuwen is surprisingly useful vs. Cerberus

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Even as someone who likes gimmicks, this werewolf game quest is the absolute worst thing I've ever fucking seen.

Was it? After understanding the rules, it's actually fun. There's a couple of outs that can happen such as using Oberon to perma-sleep someone and using Servants who has non-offensive NPs to avoid killing too much in one turn.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The rules are like pages and pages long, and it basically boils down to just killing the alter egos and not killing the normal classes.

In terms of actual gameplay its super simple, despite the mechanics being so intricate. What was even the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    The rules are like pages and pages long, and it basically boils down to just killing the alter egos and not killing the normal classes.

In terms of actual gameplay its super simple, despite the mechanics being so intricate. What was even the point?
    You also can't kill a lot of them or you'll lose too many units too fast. Meanwhile, you'd wanna speed up with a certain "Good Wolf?" around so you can get rid of as many Bad Wolf without getting IK-ed. There's a small bit of nuance to it. Hence why you could do some silly things like running Oberon and Summer BB so you can stall the battle for long enough to have a decent safety net. Or run full support so you can use their NP and avoid killing the enemy when the certain "Good Wolf?" isn't out.
    Last edited by manafusion; October 2nd, 2022 at 09:15 AM.

JP Friend Code
    The werewolf game has been the worst thing in FGO everytime it came up in the story. Guess that reputation held up in the advance quest.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    If you bring Matt, does she stun your team for you?
    canon finish apo vol 3

They should have made it so you can only kill one enemy per turn, and build the mechanic with this in mind to completely remove the card RNG from the minigame. I had to bring Ruler Artoria and the Mystic Code that reshuffles the deck because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    They should have made it so you can only kill one enemy per turn, and build the mechanic with this in mind to completely remove the card RNG from the minigame. I had to bring Ruler Artoria and the Mystic Code that reshuffles the deck because of that.
    I assume it takes more to code an attack stop mechanic. But it would be a fun alternative, yeah.

Olympus video:

Something was wrong with my copy-paste on phone, had to edit the shit for the right video to show.

EDIT: Huh, Machi Asobi 25 is soon. No game news for it's upcoming livestream though.

https://news.fate-go.jp/2022/1004ma25/
    Last edited by manafusion; October 4th, 2022 at 06:50 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There was a mention of raising bond levels in a recent stream with Two, yeah? Wonder if we're getting something like Part 1's Salomon where higher bond level = Power Up bonus.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    Wasn't that just him mentioning we should start getting Bond CEs from our favorite units? In reference to the rework those are getting.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Huh, Machi Asobi 25 is soon. No game news for it's upcoming livestream though.
    It also won't be streamed online.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Delastogos View Post
    Wasn't that just him mentioning we should start getting Bond CEs from our favorite units? In reference to the rework those are getting.
    I didn't know they were planning to make improvements to bond 10 CEs, did they say anything specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    There was a mention of raising bond levels in a recent stream with Two, yeah? Wonder if we're getting something like Part 1's Salomon where higher bond level = Power Up bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delastogos View Post
    It was in the Famitsu magazine interview. The Famitsu guy asked if there's any plans to improve bond CEs and 2-san said that they can't go into details rn but he recommends to unlock as many bond CEs as we can.

EDIT: Source:

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    - interviewer asks if they can increase stats on bond CEs, to which he says he can't go into details but that you should make sure to get bond CEs in the future because you'll probably want to use them
    Last edited by manafusion; October 4th, 2022 at 09:14 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Thanks