Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #276341
    The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    10,112
    Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    Wasn't that Sola-Ui?
    Has Nasu ever even touched Sola-Ui?
    shit BL says

    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

    You are not getting government-handout waifus.


    Once and always and nevermore.

  2. #276342
    祖 Ancestor Gold Experience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,100
    JP Friend Code
    581960877
    I doubt Urobochi came up with her on his own. Just look at the name.

  3. #276343
    Ph. D. Herod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Age
    47
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,683
    All Zero names were created by Nasu.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

  4. #276344
    The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    10,112
    wow i can't believe Nasu was godfather to Alexander the Great
    shit BL says

    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

    You are not getting government-handout waifus.


    Once and always and nevermore.

  5. #276345
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,103
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    okay but nasu definitely does have a giantess fetish...
    The scenes with giant Altera in Extella are textbook fetishism
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  6. #276346
    夜属 Nightkin Delastogos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    164
    Nasu has gotten progressively more bold with time.

    It started with Medusa being "tall" and now we have straight up Giantesses out of a Vore doujin.

  7. #276347
    祖 Ancestor Gold Experience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,100
    JP Friend Code
    581960877
    And then there's Kiara

  8. #276348
    Best old man Oz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,593
    Yeah, Kiara's NP in Extra CCC was quite ridiculous, it was the last thing I expected her to do LOL. And we were supposed to get Kingprotea too, but PSP limitations prevented that IIRC.

  9. #276349
    夜属 Nightkin Delastogos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    164
    Really hope they don't censor it if they end up making a remake for CCC after Extra.

  10. #276350
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors madarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Yeah, Kiara's NP in Extra CCC was quite ridiculous, it was the last thing I expected her to do LOL. And we were supposed to get Kingprotea too, but PSP limitations prevented that IIRC.
    I doubt any of the Sakura 5 were cut cuz of PSP limitation and not cuz game dev time

  11. #276351
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Ratman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pilsen
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,715
    JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    1
    Anniversary Servant is Sion, because the Atlas crest is a shield.

    You read it here first.

  12. #276352
    Lie Like Vortigern Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,426
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    I'm cool with that

  13. #276353
    More Saint Quartz to save for Goetia/AG then, it's fine for me.
    I am sure hope Summer Morgan isn't this year however.

  14. #276354
    The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    10,112
    This is Summer Ereshkigal's year!

    ...for sure this time
    .......As in I will actually riot if they pass her over for more recent Servants AGAIN this time
    shit BL says

    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

    You are not getting government-handout waifus.


    Once and always and nevermore.

  15. #276355
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six GDB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    6,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    This is Summer Ereshkigal's year!

    ...for sure this time
    .......As in I will actually riot if they pass her over for more recent Servants AGAIN this time
    Same. If she doesn't get in this year, I give up hope that it'll ever happen. They made their Carnival Phantasm joke, now stop holding her back.

  16. #276356
    Hill of Nothingness
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    990
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Anniversary Servant is Sion, because the Atlas crest is a shield.

    You read it here first.
    "Rostbeef Streetburg" FTFY


    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Same. If she doesn't get in this year, I give up hope that it'll ever happen. They made their Carnival Phantasm joke, now stop holding her back.
    Well, there is Medusa to be considered as well

  17. #276357
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,297
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepanyakigo View Post
    "Rostbeef Streetburg" FTFY
    That one could be reserved for (OG) MB collab, alongside TATARI. The challenge is how to integrate them while leaving out Tsuki's cast.


  18. #276358
    夜属 Nightkin Delastogos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    164
    Wouldn't making a MB Collab imply that in the first place?

  19. #276359
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,103
    Blog Entries
    1
    If we get Riesbyfe maybe we'll learn more about what Gamaliel actually does
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  20. #276360
    祖 Ancestor astagadragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Somewhere I belong
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,230
    JP Friend Code
    406,564,325
    Quote Originally Posted by sentence View Post
    More Saint Quartz to save for Goetia/AG then, it's fine for me.
    I am sure hope Summer Morgan isn't this year however.
    Given how popular the LB6 crews are I fully expect them to release their swimsuit versions ASAP. And Oberon for male costume

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •