Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    And 3 randomly added Advanced Quests
    Yep. Feathers, Shells and Proofs.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Even if that's the case, the quests are sure not doing wonders to display this.
    As is with all games, a balanced all-rounder basically sucks at everything compared to the more specialized Servants. The only way an all-rounder can actually shine above the rest is if they have values that're akin to specialized units. And if they do, they're generally so busted that they outclass everyone that they're compared to. Imagine Constantine being compared as "QSH except he can protect the party as well" or "regular Mashu except he can do a buttload more damage than Mashu in Orteanus outfit can". You can see how bad the entire situation could become. All-rounders will never be able to make it out of "this unit is bad"-land without drastically overtuning them.

Now, does that mean he shouldn't get a buff? Not really. I'd like to see him get 20~30% Atk Up instead and his Damage Cut duration be changed to 3-hit, 3-turns instead. It won't make him busted by definition but it changes how you play him and how you want to get the most out of him while giving him a slight bit more QoL. The Atk Up boost means that he'll provide way more value than most other Charisma+ Servants whilst the Damage Cut change means that you could use his 1st skill after his NP and still get away with it rather than take the all the damage from that turn. Obviously, the latter is more important for performance compared to the former and if you managed to "loop" his NP each turn, you get a huge payout for all the Roman Servants on board.

I think... him + double Koyan of Light can already do an NP loop three times in a row? If you're lucky. Anyways, it's not the best scenario since you're only tanking the first three waves but it shows that he *can* perform.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    what if that's the point of the quest.

displaying Constantine couldn't protect Roma by himself.
    Probably just displaying him repeating the "Fall of Constantinople" with all the Romans he's trying to save.
    Last edited by manafusion; May 27th, 2022 at 09:31 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Zerklot in the Phoenix Feather Advance Quest will target Arthur first, but he's really bad at recognizing her.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Presence Concealment procced

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Zerklot in the Phoenix Feather Advance Quest will target Arthur first, but he's really bad at recognizing her.
    Poor Grey.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post

Probably just displaying him repeating the "Fall of Constantinople" with all the Romans he's trying to save.
    I get the point, but the quests are really no fun. Subbing him out to allow Mashu and George to defend the Emperors seems a better way to deal with the quest. Or opt to kill em all of course. Unless they give us a surprise debut of Mehmed II on the last day, then it will be something else.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    That's a funny gimmick I didn't notice after killing him in one turn with Morgan.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile Hektor, asshole of assholes, wipes your defensive buffs before he pops his NP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

So does the Zerkerlot target seiba-face from front to back? Or is there a secret heirarchy of Seiba faces where Gray is more Seiba than Servantverse Seiba's?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post

Meanwhile Hektor, asshole of assholes, wipes your defensive buffs before he pops his NP.
    I think we are used to that considering how many times we have faced Amakusa for challenge quests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    So does the Zerkerlot target seiba-face from front to back? Or is there a secret heirarchy of Seiba faces where Gray is more Seiba than Servantverse Seiba's?
    I guess XXX is an alien and morally degraded so not Saber, while Arthur is a man and Zerkerlot's Arthur is a woman.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Only sort of hard fight for the new Advance Quests is the Hektor one, and you can just stall it with Mashu, Tamamo/Merlin, Saber Caster until you've broken through all the 1M Damage Cuts before swapping Mashu out for your choice of ST Saber to kill Hektor. As for the buff wipe, he only removes the most recent Defensive-related buff applied, so there are ways to protect the various Invincible and Special Invincible buffs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Musashi was able to OHK Hektor, used same comp for Lancelot quest.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I get the point, but the quests are really no fun. Subbing him out to allow Mashu and George to defend the Emperors seems a better way to deal with the quest. Or opt to kill em all of course. Unless they give us a surprise debut of Mehmed II on the last day, then it will be something else.
    Fun is subjective. I've grown numb to the regular combat in this game. So, this set of combat is actually a nice change of pace and that makes it fun. After all, what's so fun about playing the same standard FGO content without alteration to it for... coming to 7 years now? Even with 6 enemies, it's just "another 99% of FGO combat" which makes it boring and I'm just inclined to 3-turn (or however many turns) it anyways.
    Last edited by manafusion; May 28th, 2022 at 02:01 AM.

Blog Entries
    you still cast grails guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    I casted a Grail a couple of weeks ago, why?

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Only when I have a good supply of FP to burn. Which means only after lottery.

Blog Entries
    no i guess on the regular? o forgot about it for a couple months but i just did 2x 2x grails on both accounts and i will probably do one more after the month rollover

Taste the Rainbow
    I did last month but...I have more grails than I want to spend and rolling that much FP is a pain in the ass even with FGOA so I probably won't bother again
    maybe if they make coins easier to get for 120'ing someone

Blog Entries
    I've never cast grails, though I've been planting blue apples for sometime now.

I don't get enough FP to do more than 1 Grail every 1-2 months anyway.

Blog Entries
    I'm not even sure if Grails are all that useful in the first place. Not sure which one is less useful though, Grails or Coins.