Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Now that we're talking about the Shinsengumi, I'm a bit confused as to why they're romanticized so much. I read a book about their story and I'm shocked at the cruelty they brought to their era.
    The Japanese likes to beautify the defeated party as per tradition.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    Because 4.5 is not "chapter between 4 and 5", it's "chapter 4, reprise" and in the timeline is set after Olympus.
    I don't remember Ooku being reprise of SIN though.
    But, yeah, that's makes more sense. Who is going to be brainwashed this time and will "Satan" be an Arjuna Alter equivalent of this chapter?(All Evil Entities in One, Angra Mainyu=Satan or some other meme bs?)
    And most important one, who is going Super Saiyan this time, Musashi? Seimei? Flauros?
    Last edited by WhiteNightSin; October 14th, 2020 at 12:22 PM.
    JP:
    Spoiler:

I got NP5 Okita.

Which I believe makes me the only master in the game who has an NP5 Okita but no Poster Girl.

Dark Shinsengumi Quarters Lv90+ Node 3T Farming

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteNightSin View Post
    I don't remember Ooku being reprise of SIN though.
    That's because Ooku wasn't a reprise of SIN, it was a prequel to LB4(*), and Hell Mandala was called 4.5 because it is a conclusion (or sequel) to LB4. It's supposed to be the end of Douman's plotline. Since Douman made such a mess of India, Pepe got back at him on Olympus, destroying his ability to jump throught spare bodies. And reduce to one life left, Douman set himself to a final act (Hell Mandala)
    (*) With the Hindu Pantheon gone because of Arjuna Alter, Kama got set free to become a beast, otherwise Kama is under Shiva's strict control to avoid that, and then we learn on LB4 what happened exactly to the gods there

JP Friend Code
    Yeah, I understand that. But, yeah, thanks for clarification!
    JP:
    Spoiler:

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    That's because Ooku wasn't a reprise of SIN, it was a prequel to LB4(*), and Hell Mandala was called 4.5 because it is a conclusion (or sequel) to LB4. It's supposed to be the end of Douman's plotline. Since Douman made such a mess of India, Pepe got back at him on Olympus, destroying his ability to jump through spare bodies. And reduce to one life left, Douman set himself to a final act (Hell Mandala)
    (*) With the Hindu Pantheon gone because of Arjuna Alter, Kama got set free to become a beast, otherwise Kama is under Shiva's strict control to avoid that, and then we learn on LB4 what happened exactly to the gods there
    You know, if Kama was a god from LB4, then why was he in Sakura's body? And if he was a summoned Servant instead, then why was her Saint Graph malleable enough to become a Beast? Is Kama something silly along the lines of "Whenever she's summoned in a place without Shiva, she instantly goes Beast mode"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Guess I'll stay farming at the final location until I buy out the shop. Waiting for drop rate info to see if it's worth staying there for the dragon scales and stingers versus Nippur.

Like, that's a decent scale rate, but 124 AP/drop for stingers? Fuck that noise.
    Last edited by Trubo; October 14th, 2020 at 02:05 PM.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Bahaha I was just about to ask you for the drop rate Trubo.

Yeah I'll stay until I finish picking up the gold Fous but then I'm going to go farm, I dunno, dust or chains or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    I believe 2san mentioned in the stream that the next event has much higher requirements to join, not just clearing Fuyuki, if that gives you some consolation.
    It further confirms Halloween as being dead, which makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Because DW is incompetent and still clinging to the excuse of coronavirus please understand for the months/years delays when no other gacha game is making a similar case.
    Yep, this. They will ride this excuse for as long as they possibly can.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So is big tiddy armpits queen worth rolling for or is she just a Merlin wannabe

Isn't she more comparable to orion than merlin?
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not really. She has some crazy good damage buffs on skills and NP, but her NP refund is so bad that she can't perpetuate herself like Orion can. Outside of this event, she's only going to have value in the meme Himiko, Saber Caster, other stall team.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

I don't really get the Merlin comparison tbh. If you're planning to DPS with her she's like Orion but he's still better. Her NP does enable some really broken stuff but you don't need her and in places where you might want one just borrowing one should do the trick. The nice thing about her is that if it's a stall comp you can bring her and a Merlin (and usually a Castoria too since her overcharge effect is crazy strong) and she'll be a natural recipient of Hero Creation. In most stall comps Hero Creation is usually just reduced to a heal ability or you throw it on someone who has a brave chain with a lot of crit chance do get a good damage turn every now and then, with Himiko there it will be waaayyy stronger.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    It may have something to do with Dark Sakura being a vessel for All The World's Evil. Kama wanted to spite Parvati by borrowing her host's dark part that she left behind, but it in turn made that trait far more pronounced due to being inhabited by a Divine Spirit, thus enabling him to become a Beast candidate.

Just a theory based on what I read in some summaries. Sorry if it's wrong.
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; October 14th, 2020 at 07:41 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Welp, roleld away but no luck, RIP.
    Guess I'll go roll my FP away

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I don't really get the Merlin comparison tbh. If you're planning to DPS with her she's like Orion but he's still better. Her NP does enable some really broken stuff but you don't need her and in places where you might want one just borrowing one should do the trick. The nice thing about her is that if it's a stall comp you can bring her and a Merlin (and usually a Castoria too since her overcharge effect is crazy strong) and she'll be a natural recipient of Hero Creation. In most stall comps Hero Creation is usually just reduced to a heal ability or you throw it on someone who has a brave chain with a lot of crit chance do get a good damage turn every now and then, with Himiko there it will be waaayyy stronger.
    She's more second support to assist primary support and maybe the main damage dealer rather than actual main support or main damage dealer. It's not that bad since any support NP with +2 OC gets buffed hard.

Also, I used double Himiko + Merlin and got 650k on Buster 1st. Sure, I had MLB damage CE so it should be about 210k+ but at the same time, I also had insane star gen and nearly 150% Crit Damage Up with 70% Buster Up on both Himiko. Alongside 24 + 24 + 25 stars. Wasn't optimal way of buffing (Himiko > Himiko > Merlin) but it sure as heck was pretty fun to run. And the fact that the OC lasts 3 turns means you don't need the NP chain to get the most out of any NP.

And, yes, Himiko's OC buff stacks. You can get 2 stacks onto 1st Himiko so if and when you use her NP within the timeframe, you can get 100% Crit Damage Up as 1st card. That also means that, with double Himiko and Tamamo, the 2nd turn of buffing will result in a total of 120% Buster Up, 437.5% Crit Damage Up and 40% Atk Up. Not including personal buffs from either Himiko nor her Crit Damage Up that is paired with her NP Charge.
    Last edited by manafusion; October 14th, 2020 at 11:02 PM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    So is big tiddy armpits queen worth rolling for or is she just a Merlin wannabe
    she's a trophy tits since she cant farm
    her oc shenanigans can get quite silly but its very situational

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    CE drop after the raid is over smh.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    You know, if Kama was a god from LB4, then why was he in Sakura's body? And if he was a summoned Servant instead, then why was her Saint Graph malleable enough to become a Beast? Is Kama something silly along the lines of "Whenever she's summoned in a place without Shiva, she instantly goes Beast mode"?
    Panhuman Kama is always a Beast candidate but can never become a Beast because Shiva has gods constantly keep watch on him. After Altjuna gobbled Shiva and his personal surveillance, Lostbelt Kama escaped to Panhuman History by summoning himself as a Servant through Independent Manifestation, as Beasts and candidates always do. Pseudo-Servant rules kick in and he gets Parvati's sloppy seconds.

Once the Altjuna threat is escaped, Kama wants to become Beast III for real, which in his case requires expanding his Sakura bodies through all the universe. That's an extremely time consuming process (because the universe is huge) and he would definitely get caught by this world's Shiva, so he decides to turn the Oo'oku into a mini-universe in a box to fill with Sakuras, then open the box to reflect his Mara-filled microcosmos into the macrocosmos through concept bullshittery.