Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    He's treated as Rhongomyniad in some interaction that we'll probably see in Requiem's finale.
    Maybe it could be something like W.F.D only on a different scale? Deny the mystery because it maintains the current reality
    I remember Nzambi also referred as him as "Holy Lance" too so makes sense now

Blog Entries
    Just when I thought the monopoly game is fun, the werewolf game bored me to death.

JP Friend Code
    Got Voyager after hemorrhaging my savings. But I want the t-rex zoan... guess I'll stop here
    Last edited by astagadragon; May 25th, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

Oh no, my gears are at an all time low...

But at least I have an AOE Foreigner. Abby won't be so lonely fighting Berserkers now.

So if I understand this event properly, spam the 30AP quest to get dices to use in the board.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bar's Angel View Post
    Maybe it could be something like W.F.D only on a different scale? Deny the mystery because it maintains the current reality
    I remember Nzambi also referred as him as "Holy Lance" too so makes sense now
    Putting a little a more thought into Skill.
    Rhongomyniad is called the Anchor of the Planet because it's (one of) the big pin that's keeps the world's current Texture in place. If Rhon is the taken out, it'll tear the texture and all the fairies, dragons and all the other shit that's stuck in the Inner World will be able to leak to the Outer World. In other words, Rhongomyniad is a thing that places the human world over a planet.

Going by that, Voyager gets called a Rhon because he should theoretically be able to plant the human world over another planet. Which is technically what he was designed to do, although in a much less magical level.

Going by that, Voyager gets called a Rhon because he should theoretically be able to plant the human world over another planet. Which is technically what he was designed to do, although in a much less magical level.
    I hadn't stopped to think in this way of the coin tbh, makes sense

US Friend Code

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Something something connection between Zeus and Voyager

arrogant god turning humanity into museum pieces as he abandons earth vs little boy sent out to explore the universe carrying proof that we once existed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Putting a little a more thought into Skill.
    Rhongomyniad is called the Anchor of the Planet because it's (one of) the big pin that's keeps the world's current Texture in place. If Rhon is the taken out, it'll tear the texture and all the fairies, dragons and all the other shit that's stuck in the Inner World will be able to leak to the Outer World. In other words, Rhongomyniad is a thing that places the human world over a planet.

To me it's that he carries the golden record that proves our existence even after the earth is no more, and that's why he represents our world's "End". In that sense, he carries the records of our texture, similar to Rhon pinning our texture into the planet, a "proof" that we exist. The "proof of existence" was what Chaldea utilized for rayshift and protection of itself, so it would be fair if Voyager carrying the "proof that humankind existed" and thus functions in a similar manner as the holy spear, but was left in space (so it is space variation).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Something something connection between Zeus and Voyager

arrogant god turning humanity into museum pieces as he abandons earth vs little boy sent out to explore the universe carrying proof that we once existed
    They also both described as "one who travels the sea of stars", both are spaceships. One lived too long for his own good while one is still very young.

I have a secret that I haven't told you... Huitante's Avatar
    I want those sprites as costumes for Mozart and Marie
    We've had to endure much, you and I, but within the week there will be old men running the world

OLD MEN ARE THE FUTURE

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    BLESS YOU LIVESTREAM QUARTZ

Voyager 1 makes me emotional.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    This is the only Servant whose concept alone actually got me emotional about humanity's history and hopes (though tbf most of the work was already done by the actual Voyager). His profile, NP and Bond CE actually convinced me to read Requiem so I guess the collab is working.

US Friend Code
    I love NOCO's expressions.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle

livestream quartz are truly blessed

guess I need to go back to India to get more eggs. Quirinus ate the majority of my blue orbs too so lol, farming two lostbelts at once

Worth it tho. Really love everything about Voyager.
    JP Support 7/11/2018 (non-event)

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by astagadragon View Post
    Because the novel is written by a Japanese? I dunno man, if you want non-Japanese Servants there are story chapters...
    Let's be honest, if an American or European writer nowadays would start doing this they'd be dragged over the burning coals for chauvinism, ethnocentrism and regionalism. But this is okay because they are Japanese, I guess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Let's be honest, if an American or European writer nowadays would start doing this they'd be dragged over the burning coals for chauvinism, ethnocentrism and regionalism. But this is okay because they are Japanese, I guess.
    Suuuure, Gate is not dragged for ethnocentrism and militaristic crap.
    Suuuuuuure, no one makes fun of Tokyo/Japan being the center of the world in LN's/anime/manga.
    Must be nice to spout silly stuff while ignoring what happens in other communities.

Then again, no one really cares about Japanese Servants being released here and there (until there's like three gachas in a row), so why do you bring this crap here.

JP Friend Code
    I ended up getting NP4 Voyager until I finally got my first Kijo Koyo after some 300 SQs. Well, I got my first Foreigner and my first Ozy in doing so. Voyager is 10/10/7 and Kijo Koyo is 10/10/10 and are on Extra and Berserker support slots equipped with SR and R CEs, respectively.

You know, I have been lucky in choosing my free SR and SSR ticket(s) while avoiding dupes in the future. For instance, I chose Karna, I ended up getting Jack and now Ozy from just rolling when they are not on rate up, same for SRs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rentenzen View Post
    I ended up getting NP4 Voyager until I finally got my first Kijo Koyo after some 300 SQs. Well, I got my first Foreigner and my first Ozy in doing so. Voyager is 10/10/7 and Kijo Koyo is 10/10/10 and are on Extra and Berserker support slots equipped with SR and R CEs, respectively.

You know, I have been lucky in choosing my free SR and SSR ticket(s) while avoiding dupes in the future. For instance, I chose Karna, I ended up getting Jack and now Ozy from just rolling when they are not on rate up, same for SRs.
    Can I send a friend request? There's a surprising lack of Voyager in my FL.

Also congrats on your luck.