Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #279121
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,730
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Very high possibility this is a lotto event.
    It is the Christmas season, yeah.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Is this the first time an event has had two separate requirement tiers like this?
    First time.

  2. #279122
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    hey uh
    what does it mean when the apk from apkpure said
    cant install in my device

    - - - Updated - - -

    ok its installed now but i cant get away from the opening white screen
    Did you install the latest version? Did you get the APK version or the XAPK?

  3. #279123
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    16,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    ...whats the difference?

    i installed 2.63
    real artists draw hands
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  4. #279124
    I'm only going off of my account, but I downloaded the APK version and had no issues starting up the game afterwards.

  5. #279125
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    16,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    oh wait, apkpure only has xapk!
    so i downloaded xapk
    is this why
    real artists draw hands
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  6. #279126
    Best old man Oz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,069
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    oh wait, apkpure only has xapk!
    so i downloaded xapk
    is this why
    If you go to apkpure, the FGO app and check versions you should find the version you need to install. If it doesn't let you, you may have to uninstall and install the game. Hope you have a copy the recovery code.

    Piece of advice to everybody, for now on if you use apkpure to download FGO make sure to check version hisyory, to prevent the last nightmare we had to deal in the past.

    I believe atlas discord also has the correct version, though I'm not sure right now.
    Last edited by Oz1337; October 26th, 2022 at 06:59 AM.

  7. #279127
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    16,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    well, apparently i have to update android to make sure everything runs properly

    bloody hell, i have to reinstall everything, it seems
    real artists draw hands
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  8. #279128
    虚無の境:意識 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,732
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    well, apparently i have to update android to make sure everything runs properly

    bloody hell, i have to reinstall everything, it seems
    For ease of your sanity I think you should try and grab the app from JP google play store using a JP google account created via VPN. Download the app only once from the JP store and from that point onwards you can update it via google play store like other apps even after you switch back to your normal account and no VPN.

  9. #279129
    ~~~ manafusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Malaysia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,628
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccc
    Have you cleared LB6 yet? Or are you gonna take your time and skip the upcoming event's story?
    Last edited by manafusion; October 26th, 2022 at 07:37 AM.



    ​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

  10. #279130
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,664
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Is this the first time an event has had two separate requirement tiers like this?
    In a sense. We've had some events that changed text depending on if you've completed Part 1 or some other requirement, but didn't stop you from actually doing the event if you met the bare minimum requirement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  11. #279131
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    23,664
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    If you go to apkpure, the FGO app and check versions you should find the version you need to install. If it doesn't let you, you may have to uninstall and install the game. Hope you have a copy the recovery code.

    Piece of advice to everybody, for now on if you use apkpure to download FGO make sure to check version hisyory, to prevent the last nightmare we had to deal in the past.

    I believe atlas discord also has the correct version, though I'm not sure right now.
    Looking at apkpure, seems like the download is pushing everyone to install apkpure's download/install tool since the file size is extremely different (2.6MB vs the 63ishMB the apk is supposed to be for latest update). Will do this even if you select the manual download option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  12. #279132
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,522
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    I can't even see Ver 2.63.0 in APKPure's version history

  13. #279133
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Pendant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5,086
    Recommend everyone just download a Japan region play store. The Google Play fuckery spurred me to do just that but the real benefit of doing this is that I'm able to seamlessly update my game.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Very high possibility this is a lotto event. They're telling us that you only need LB6 clear for the main story quests jand the rest of the quests only need Fuyuki cleared. Wouldn't be surprised if they want to make the lotto easily available to new players.

    Also new main Interlude, Imaginary Scramble. More backlog to read now castor.
    Do you really think they will do a November lotto and a Christmas lotto? I would be happy with that but it seems unlikely to me.

  14. #279134
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Kirishima aptly put it but in the end there also appears to be a thematic Alaya/Gaia divide and the fact remains that she's essentially the equivalent of the being whose presence Nasu seems to link with the setting split in the first place. Arc acting with a heavy hand from her position also seems at odds with her stance in the manga. I also wouldn't want lore pertinent to the original vampire species, CM or whatever spent in Fate anymore than I'd want U-Olga, Grands and Beasts showing up in Red Garden.

    Nothing concrete other than Ultimate One(Original One), which may or may not relate to her true name at all, is specifically framed from the perspective of the Tsukihime setting. And she isn't confirmed as ONE(Presumably the same thing?) until settling things with her sister in what may be a highlander ripoff. Her role as the planet's brain/soul may not necessarily be equivalent to being recognized as UO(OO). However given that we know from the old continuity that the planet seemingly wanted to create a king like the moon, CM was attempting to create a proper successor that the TA succeeded in with Arc, and now that the reason TA were desired in the first place is to create the Brain... it's all connected in an elaborate plot that's at the heart of the Tsukihime setting imo. Wait for True Arc or Tsuki 2 since we probably need Alt for the complete picture.


    Appropriate technique for reacting to worst case scenario
    It is a shared universe after all. It's not like any new canon that is added to Mages or other general world factors in Fate isn't generally also canon to Tsukiworlds. You could say this is not exactly the same, but FGO is where Nasu has done stuff where normally other sttings wouldn't allow it, so who knows.

    In regards to the Arc thing, you're basically saying is that Archetype is a new title that was specifically created for her role on Earth rather than being a normal Type.
    Last edited by Delastogos; October 26th, 2022 at 09:45 AM.

  15. #279135
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,522
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    I'm on LDPlayer. Any idea how to pull that off?

  16. #279136
    祖 Ancestor astagadragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Somewhere I belong
    Posts
    1,281
    JP Friend Code
    406,564,325
    Road to LB6 gacha is hell. Morgan, Meluko, Oberon, Castoria, Muramasa all are possible banners.

    All SSRs are potent units, best in their respective class or just plain broken. Add Vitch for more hell!

  17. #279137
    The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    38,436
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Looking at apkpure, seems like the download is pushing everyone to install apkpure's download/install tool since the file size is extremely different (2.6MB vs the 63ishMB the apk is supposed to be for latest update). Will do this even if you select the manual download option.
    Does it? I just clicked the one that didn't require their app like usual and it downloaded like usual. Though I was half-asleep at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  18. #279138
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Pendant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    5,086
    Quote Originally Posted by astagadragon View Post
    Road to LB6 gacha is hell. Morgan, Meluko, Oberon, Castoria, Muramasa all are possible banners.

    All SSRs are potent units, best in their respective class or just plain broken. Add Vitch for more hell!
    Them bitches can bring it. I already have everyone there at NP2+ so Lasagna cannot hurt me. Well, Vitch is NP1 only but she sorta sucks at DPSing so idc about upgrading her NP level.

  19. #279139
    Best old man Oz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Does it? I just clicked the one that didn't require their app like usual and it downloaded like usual. Though I was half-asleep at the time.
    Same here, I got the download working with no issue. I've seen something about 32-bit systems having issues with it while 64-bit systems being perfectly fine.

    I did check the version history beforehand and I saw two different versions, but I didn't find anything wrong with the one Apkpure was downloading so I installed it and it worked perfectly fine (unlike the first this happened that forced me to reinstall that was smaller than it was supposed to).
    Last edited by Oz1337; October 26th, 2022 at 11:39 AM.

  20. #279140
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    16,306
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    For ease of your sanity I think you should try and grab the app from JP google play store using a JP google account created via VPN. Download the app only once from the JP store and from that point onwards you can update it via google play store like other apps even after you switch back to your normal account and no VPN.
    You can do that!?!?
    i-is there a step by step to do this for fgo

    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Have you cleared LB6 yet? Or are you gonna take your time and skip the upcoming event's story?
    I HAVENT EVEN STARTED WAAAAAAAH

    i'm so busy drawing my commission orders that these last 2 weeks i just logged in, buy blue apples, then closes app TT.TT

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Recommend everyone just download a Japan region play store. The Google Play fuckery spurred me to do just that but the real benefit of doing this is that I'm able to seamlessly update my game.
    Would you mind if i ask the specific on how do i do that?
    real artists draw hands
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •