Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    Yeah, in the end ppl will roll for characters they like. Take summer Abby for example, ppl were crazy for her even if she's not that good in gameplay

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Eh, it's correct for the short term, but not the long term. Like, why roll for Busters now? Why roll for any support that isn't, at minimum, at Casturia's level? Hell, one could even argue why pull for anything now that isn't strictly superior to what's currently available? With how stupid Casturia made the powercreep it's even tougher for them to try to market units on niches too.

Arts definitely needed a boost, but there's zero reason she needed super special broken invulnerability. Normal invulnerability would've sufficed, would still be the best support (possibly unit as a whole) in the game. And they wouldn't be hamstrung by her for designing challenging content. But now? I can't even get excited by new units anymore if they aren't Arts, and even then they need to surpass Rider Mordred/Sitonai/Nero Bride/Vlad/Sieg.
    its probably for plot reasons actually
    i am fairly certain they would not have introduced it otherwise

- - - Updated - - -

man i need to use van gogh, i'm yet to field her
    maybe its time

So I've been checking around to see what info we have so far about Avenger Ushi since she seems to use all of her real skills as an enemy. This is what I found out so far looking at other people's info, datamine and watching videos:

- 5* Avenger
    - 12117 HP and 12609 ATK at max level.
    - BQQAA with a ST Quick NP. Really good hitcount btw, both her Arts and Buster cards have two hits but her Quick cards has 4 hits, her extra card 5 hits and her NP 10 hits. Probably can loop with Skadi, it depends on what NP gain they give her.
    - Usual Avenger passives. The most relevant ones are 6% Crit Up and 3% NP charge per turn.
    - As for her real skills, she has one that grants her 2-Hit Dodge, Attack up then Curses all enemies for three turns, one that gives her 1000HP Guts and I think increases her Instant Death Resistance for three turns, and one that gives her a Damage increase against enemies with the Genji trait, increases her crit damage, either NP charge/NP charge per turn/NP gain up and either stars per turn/star absorption/star gen for three turns.
    - NP removes all buffs before damage then curses attacked enemy.

Seems like a really solid Servant to use with Skadi, that NP effect is amazing to have for a Servant that may be able to loop. Definitely rolling for her in Part 2.
    Last edited by Oz1337; December 5th, 2020 at 08:51 AM.

buster was unfixable from the start, ever since they decided that np damage should be equalized. at least buster card damage is high, but it's the same across all three classes for NPs (well, quick does slightly more than the rest lol) so having a buster NP is a nerf.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    its probably for plot reasons actually
    i am fairly certain they would not have introduced it otherwise

- - - Updated - - -

man i need to use van gogh, i'm yet to field her
    maybe its time
    Oh yeah, I just used Van Gogh against Avenger Ushi, the stun procs 6 times in 9 turns lmao

Turn out that inflicting terror is good when you can do It AoE every 2 turns
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    So it all comes down to horniness
    Beast of Pleasure
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Beast of Pleasure
    Fair enough

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries

they fucked
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    And unsustainable. Not without upgrading basically a Servant every week.
    Honestly, what Oz said. The fact is that we're always taking into account double OP supports when, in actuality, those Servants are working fine without.

And sometimes, you might want to raise the stakes on less-useful effects. Such as Curse/Burn/Poison. In case you weren't aware, he's actually able to triple NP his way to silly heights of Curse damage.

EDIT: Actually, I never took a look at the debuff values. Damn, his Curse Boost values are bad.
    Last edited by manafusion; December 5th, 2020 at 10:02 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post

they fucked
    Nice to see confirmation that Arthur is a closet pervert lol. If you don't deny it Arthur, it just makes you look more guilty

Everyone focuses on the special immunity side of Castoria's NP, and rightly so, but people forget that she cleanses too so the only other means of hurting Castoria teams (buff removal notwithstanding) is also removed and it's just poor Jeanne tbh.

I definitely haven't forgotten that. It's why I knew I didn't need to bring anyone else to remove poison to Shuten.

Though Kiara still ended up with like fourteen stacks of poison by the last round.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    buster was unfixable from the start, ever since they decided that np damage should be equalized. at least buster card damage is high, but it's the same across all three classes for NPs (well, quick does slightly more than the rest lol) so having a buster NP is a nerf.
    buster np is still the best for npbb because of 50% more damage if buster card is first
    summer nobu is not surrendering her top1 for single target damage over 3 turns anytime soon

the issue is quick can farm and now blue can farm but red cant really farm

- - - Updated - - -

like blue team generally is easy 5-6 CE farming
    green team is 4-5 CE farming
    buster is 4 CE max and even so its incomparable to the other 2
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; December 5th, 2020 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    buster np is still the best for npbb because of 50% more damage if buster card is first
    summer nobu is not surrendering her top1 for single target damage over 3 turns anytime soon

the issue is quick can farm and now blue can farm but red cant really farm

- - - Updated - - -

like blue team generally is easy 5-6 CE farming
    green team is 4-5 CE farming
    buster is 4 CE max and even so its incomparable to the other 2
    Given how I've not been bothering about all the "3/4-turn farming" when I do my farms, I generally see that an AoE Buster + double Skadi be my best result because the damage boost can be applied separate from the NP charge itself. We really need an Attack Up support with isolated 50% NP charge so it's the best 2-turn NP chain for AoE Buster "farming".

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Summer Dioscuri Dream Sandstorm77's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So after 18 tickets got me tsuna, i decided to just roll for kintoki since the other new servants didn't really interest me. After 30 rolls and a spook ibaraki, i ended up with NP2 golden. Well it's good thing the gacha is being kind to me.

"An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is there seriously another app update?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    I like the Brothers-in-Arms feel of MC and Kintoki for 5.5. Especially so since we get shonen manga hero dealing with a unrepentant enemy boss.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Given how I've not been bothering about all the "3/4-turn farming" when I do my farms, I generally see that an AoE Buster + double Skadi be my best result because the damage boost can be applied separate from the NP charge itself. We really need an Attack Up support with isolated 50% NP charge so it's the best 2-turn NP chain for AoE Buster "farming".
    even if you could 2x buster np for anyone (lets say 50% natty charge plus even ce for another 50% plus 2 marlins 2x50 each)
    you are still bound to either arash or cg for the purposes of the third np, it does not really solve the problem
    hypothetical marlin has to make 3 turn single buster servant np possible or else
    at the very least as long as you have lb kaleido and plugsuit

JP Friend Code
    Doing the story with Amakusa, I sometimes forget the enemies that are summonable in FGO are not always servants for Amakusa's stun to work, thinking: "Oh, right, I'm against the actual person rather a servant." Doing so every once in a while, it somewhat throws me off.