Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I really don't know how this idea never occur to me before, but now that we have Melusine setting precedent, some of the obligatory Strengthening Quests this anni could be second Noble Phantasms. Arthuria's Avalon and CasCu's Ochd Deug Odin are the obvious first ideas to come to mind.
    Rho Aias, Gae Bolg (Soaring Death Flight), and a toned-down God Hand could make sense if they want to keep upgrading those four members of the /sn crew, like last year

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    Only once before this, I believe. 2nd Anni. 3rd through 5th were Eresh if I'm not mistaken.
    5th had both.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I really don't know how this idea never occur to me before, but now that we have Melusine setting precedent, some of the obligatory Strengthening Quests this anni could be second Noble Phantasms. Arthuria's Avalon and CasCu's Ochd Deug Odin are the obvious first ideas to come to mind.
    The tricky part is how implementing it will affect Servants' gameplan. Melusine's second NP is tied to her Third Ascension, irreversible for the rest of the fight, and changing her third skill effect. She has the honor as the first to get that effect, so she could be seen as experimental for future implement.

If the change is applied to a skill, then it will potentially change their role and such, which leads to team setup out of synergy. If it has fixed duration or can be reverted back to their original NP by using the skill again, it might not be too restrictive for some setups.

- - - Updated - - -

OOT, but I'd like DW to give more out-of-the-box skill/NP effects. Like, Star-lock for fixed duration so players won't have to worry about star distributions for some turn, or reducing Mystic Code's CD like in Olympus, or even restoring your CS. Broken, I know, but I stop caring about that ever since Castoria's release.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    The tricky part is how implementing it will affect Servants' gameplan. Melusine's second NP is tied to her Third Ascension, irreversible for the rest of the fight, and changing her third skill effect. She has the honor as the first to get that effect, so she could be seen as experimental for future implement.

If the change is applied to a skill, then it will potentially change their role and such, which leads to team setup out of synergy. If it has fixed duration or can be reverted back to their original NP by using the skill again, it might not be too restrictive for some setups.

- - - Updated - - -

OOT, but I'd like DW to give more out-of-the-box skill/NP effects. Like, Star-lock for fixed duration so players won't have to worry about star distributions for some turn, or reducing Mystic Code's CD like in Olympus, or even restoring your CS. Broken, I know, but I stop caring about that ever since Castoria's release.
    Easy, just give them new costumes that are tied to the new NP. Like Mashu getting that horrible LB costume with new skills.

As for hurting their roles, at minimum Emiya and Arturia would be fine. Just slap it on dodge and charisma, respectively.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Charisma forcing Avalon would nerf Excalibur's damage though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    If it's just a 1T available/lasting kinda NP, then I see no issues with that being tied to said Skill.

- - - Updated - - -

Easy, just give them new costumes that are tied to the new NP. Like Mashu getting that horrible LB costume with new skills.

As for hurting their roles, at minimum Emiya and Arturia would be fine. Just slap it on dodge and charisma, respectively.
    I do prefer the costume idea, that said. It's the cleanest method.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    That would be so rad, altho I think not everyone will get it. Maybe for some iconic chars like FSN team and Mashu.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    If'n y'all didn't know

maint tonight. The usual time.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Still waiting for Mashu's Lord Camelot to be able to attack opponents while buffing your team. It can either be done per countering or ramming your enemies faces into the walls of Camelot.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    MP shop resets in about 1.5 days. I'll be picking up the remaining XP and Fours tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Check out your materials page in game. The slots for beasts have lost their portrait, so I wonder if it is a bug, or a spoiler.

Yes, we can finally have EMIYA do his Caladbolg as an NP... No wait, it's already as a regular action.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code

12 per day? When? I don't think we've been getting that yet.

JP Friend Code
    Wait until August 2
    Spoiler:

12 per day? When? I don't think we've been getting that yet.
    Each daily stream has a 60.000 retweet goal and we get 12 SQ if we reach it.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
    Wait until August 2
    Spoiler:
    Ah, okay, so it's accumulating and hasn't been given out yet. Gotcha.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    While I was doing the memorial quests, god cleo needs a skill buff
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Still waiting for Mashu's Lord Camelot to be able to attack opponents while buffing your team. It can either be done per countering or ramming your enemies faces into the walls of Camelot.
    Unpublished Material had some ideas of offensive attacks for proto-Mash's NP they could still incorporate
    I remember someone pointing out that the spears on Morgan's NP have some resemblance to the ones shout from the shield on those drafts
    Maybe that's the true update Mash will get from completing LB6, some new attack animations (Personally I'm hoping for a Bond 10 CE)

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Check out your materials page in game. The slots for beasts have lost their portrait, so I wonder if it is a bug, or a spoiler.
    It's a bug. Some CEs are also affected, like Kagekiyo's Valentine CE.