Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    assuming 1k/1k and lvl 100 BHG, lvl 80 would be +7.7% damage compared to lvl 70, 90 would be +15.5% (compared to 70) and 120 2k/2k would be +49%, I think?
    Hrmmm, so an average of about 10k more damage. Doesn't really seem worth it.

Thank you!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Proto Cu NP now gives a Quick buff, Cu Alter NP now removes defensive buffs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Proto Cu NP now gives a Quick buff, Cu Alter NP now removes defensive buffs
    Nice! So, Proto Cu does way more than previous thanks to Quick buff meanwhile Cu Alter just says "fuck you" to non-permanent Def Up users. Not gonna lie, I think Cu Alter could've gotten a Defense Ignore buff for 1 turn and it'll be way better than that. Very niche uses, requires the enemy to actually get a removable Def Up buff... which isn't very often.
    Last edited by manafusion; August 5th, 2021 at 05:20 AM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

To be more precise:

- Proto Cu NP upgrade, apart from damage he puts a Quick Up for one turn before damage and ignores defense.

- Cu Alter NP upgrade, apart from damage it removes defensive buffs before damage.

Much needed NP upgrades, I'm glad they got them.
    Last edited by Oz1337; August 5th, 2021 at 05:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    To be more precise:

- Proto Cu NP upgrade, apart from damage he puts a Quick Up for one turn before damage and ignores defense.

- Cu Alter NP upgrade, apart from damage it removes defensive buffs before damage.

Much needed NP upgrades, I'm glad they got them.
    I thought so from checking AtlasDB but yeah, Proto Cu still got the better end of value. Cu Alter needs the target to have removable Def Up to begin with, which is rare. Most times, when you need to beat someone and they have Def Up, it's unremovable. It's nice that he got a damage boost but he needs to do more than what he does currently and Def Buff Removal, while nice and all, does not have the same assurance as Ignore Def being baked into it or even just getting a Def Ignore buff.

Manafusion, it's defensive buffs. Meaning dodge, damage cut and invincibility also goes away, not just defense up.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Speaking of Proto Cu's NP upgrade I'm glad for him that his wasn't as bad as Regular Cu's, because I'm still disappointed by that one could've done worse than true hit, but I feel like there's a bunch of NP upgrades like that that would need another one as well and at this pace that's a pipe dream.

I was really annoyed at the trash buff they gave True Assassin... Basically only gave him the damage modifier, because attack up and NP refund but only on instant kills is such a joke. It would only be somewhat better if he at least got 100% instead of 50%, but given that it's instant kills might as well make it 300% and it's still somewhat disappointing of a buff. He doesn't even have any damage steroid aside from that. His other buff is getting to generate some stars for a few turns after using his star gen skill.

Also I'm not sure if I was one of the ones that said anything about Oberon's art, but I think I figured out what I didn't like from playing the chapter and it was actually his pose. Something just bothers me about his hands, especially the right one and maybe his nose not sure about that.

Spoiler:
    Cause I kinda like how Vortigern looks. So I'm guessing it's got to be that.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Manafusion, it's defensive buffs. Meaning dodge, damage cut and invincibility also goes away, not just defense up.
    Oh, then me silly. Sorry, nevermind me. It's good.

Blog Entries
    I wonder if Dantes will be the one to get an upgrade. I know it is more likely that it will be JAlter, though we might get a huge surprise if it is S. Ishtar's NP upgrade.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm just gone for some months and suddenly I stepped on a discord/twitch server.

What just happened?

In other news, 300 SQs and I got 5* CEs. No 5* Servant in sight.

Sasuga FGO.

Is this what it means to be spoiled by other games that had pity threshold rolls?

So I punished myself by buying one of the ancient Servants not found on my gacha rolls for 5 - 6 years of my gameplay on the free SSR shop.

OG Artoria Pendragon, Saber class Servant. *le gasp*

Seriously, she has not appeared, not even once. Looking at you too, Heracles. Got Penth here earlier than you do appear in my rolls.

Just wow. Sasuga crappy game.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

JP Friend Code
    Can Habetrot use her support NP? Because that is the reason I'm hyped for her lol

Nope, she's lost it.

JP Friend Code
    BOOOO!!

Well that's logical actually. Giving us a freebie with both support and looping AoE NPs? Yeah right

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    I wonder if Dantes will be the one to get an upgrade. I know it is more likely that it will be JAlter, though we might get a huge surprise if it is S. Ishtar's NP upgrade.
    DW better sleep with one eye open if they pull that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Bless wiping defensive buffs on Cu Alter though. Now he just needs at least 30% gauge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Aurora is easily the worst character in this chapter and I would not be surprised if she becomes the most hated person in the entire game by the fandom
    Plot twist: She destroys Morgan to save PHH

JP Friend Code
    That would require her to stop getting high of her own farts for a moment.

Blog Entries
    Jalter's NP upgrade seems like a pretty solid guess atm

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgos View Post
    The problem with the Grails is that until recently there was no indication that you'll need another 10 per your super absolute favorite Servants so quite a few probably used them on Servants they liked after being done with their favorites draining resources they didn't even know they needed until recently for level 120 and we get Grails at a pretty slow pace.
    That's a fair point, but Grails were always meant ro be an ultra-rare resource; nobody forced anyone to use them on any non-absolute favourite Servant nor was there any guarantee given that you would never need them again after getting to 100.

But anyway, the salient point remains that nobody's locked out of maxing their abaolute favourite Servant again, eventually. It's just a return to zero.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

I'm not at the fight yet but I am gaming it out in my head. But against Cernunnos, would taking a DPS Servant and buffing them sky-high on turn 1 and then plugging them to the back and stalling the first 3 bars work? Then when you get to the final bar and he inevitably grinds down your stallers the DPS gets brought out and you can just NP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I'm not at the fight yet but I am gaming it out in my head. But against Cernunnos, would taking a DPS Servant and buffing them sky-high on turn 1 and then plugging them to the back and stalling the first 3 bars work? Then when you get to the final bar and he inevitably grinds down your stallers the DPS gets brought out and you can just NP.
    No. He recharges the curses in intervals, which is a huge pain in the ass. I used a party focusing on Archer Artoria and spent two cubes to beat him. Amusing how powerful he is despite looking so cute. I sure won't mind Cernunnos plushie.