Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

I honestly don't have that much expectations tbh. All FGO collabs with itself have been kinda meh, and taking into account how barebones the conclusion of Arcade was, I have a hard time feeling excited about the Arcade news.

Sure, but Arcade doesn't really have much room to tell a longer story, and also, this is their opportunity to turn it around! Come on Sakurai!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Insert Sakurai meme here

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    I'm just going with Nero being the 5* in the event because of favoritism.
    To be fair, that favoritism has fallen off hard. She got a lot in year 1, and then other than the Caster Summer version, hasn't really done anything or shown up at all until she got a Beast form in arcade.

Logically she should be included, because the only way I see her getting any new units is either this (Mother Harlot) or an Extella collab that they desperately don't want to do (Saber Venus).

That said, I want her, so she won't be included. Sorry, that's just how things work.

Nero being the Beast makes sense anyway and has been teased for ages so I don't really think it's favoritism that she got it. I do think it's utterly insane that they put in Arcade, the one Fate thing where they can't put in an in-depth story because no sane individual is going to sit in an arcade for 12 hours reading. But hey, anything to make people spend money on our machines.

But I can't see any version of this where I'm satisfied. Either there's no Tiamat and I'm mad, or there's Tiamat but she looks like crap on purpose because please please play our arcade game, and I'm mad anyway.

Maybe you'll get Tiamat without ascensions for free, or her design takes on a more monstrous form to differentiate. Noah could have no design influence from Nemo this time, and we could never get Draco but the other half of 6 instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    or her design takes on a more monstrous form to differentiate
    wait but that's better

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Formless Creature View Post
    wait but that's better

So is Noah without the Nemo stuff (I like Nemo, but come on.).

Given that both the Arcade Servants we've gotten have been alts, I expect that to carry over to the collab more than not, but I could be wrong. At the very least, Mother Harlot instead of Draco. Because ew. Noah's the one I'm not sure about, because in some sense, Taikoubou is mobile's "Grand" Rider, but also we have Nemo. I could see a costume, but a whole different unit would be complicated considering they're both 5* Riders. Tiamat, I'm unsure about. On the one hand, her Alter Ego form is "Larva", but she does reach maturity in her final ascension. Still, I'd like to see another class. Then there's the question of whether or not VI/G will be on the banner (in a summonable form, which is debatable because dragon). I can't see 4 5* banners, but 3 is possible given the likely scale of this collab. 3 new summonable Beasts...

I could see the welfare being Sita or Setanta (them having different classes wouldn't make much sense, but I guess they're 4*s so it's uncharted territory anyway), or actually Proto Gil or Perseus even, if they go the route of making the collab have Prototype elements.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    If anything, unlike Waltz where the new Servants is only limited to Miss Crane, there're many possible character interactions that came with Arcade's roster. Like Rama finally breaks his curse by reuniting with Sita, Morgan recalling her experience as Tonelico when meeting Setanta, the Molays, Taigong commenting on Noah as callback to Tunguska, and Nemo too, and of course Nero herself.

An overly inflated expectation, yeah.

The highest hopes would be a collab on the level of the CCC one (at least 5 new servants, main story relevance, etc), but seeing all their recent scheduling issues I doubt they would go to that scale.

Blog Entries
    Just wondering, but has anybody managed to unlock the new Costume Dresses yet?

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    There are 2 quest, one in 2nd layer (Protea) and 6th layer (Eresh)

after that you have to pay with mats to unlock them, as always
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercedes4321 View Post
    The highest hopes would be a collab on the level of the CCC one (at least 5 new servants, main story relevance, etc), but seeing all their recent scheduling issues I doubt they would go to that scale.
    Not to mention CCC collab was not an ad but an actual labor of love, Nasu mentioned one of the reasons he even agreed to do FGO is that he wanted this to happen. I doubt any of the writers care as deeply about the Arcade plot or its characters.

I mean, assuming VI/G is 666 and/or Manaka, I would expect a great deal of care to be placed here. Arcade is Arcade, but mobile presents Nasu and the team an opportunity to actually explore S and G well.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKajin View Post
    I mean, assuming VI/G is 666 and/or Manaka, I would expect a great deal of care to be placed here. Arcade is Arcade, but mobile presents Nasu and the team an opportunity to actually explore S and G well.
    Personally, I don't think we will deal with G in this collab. Either 666 and/or Manaka would most likely summon the Fragments Alters as part of their gimmick. And between the delays in schedule and how many of them there are, I can't see them make them in time plus it would turn from an Arcade collab to a Proto collab.
    I can see them have S in this collab and then G is tease at the end for a Proto collab next year/Proto event who knows when.

VI/S antagonist makes no sense: it's dead and buried. Why retread the Arcade finale instead of following it up?

Servant wise yeah I'd like more than 1 SSR somehow but don't believe they'll make it big enough. Sakurai's last actual proper sub-chapter was quite short; I doubt the length here would justify
    TIAMAT + Mother Harlot/Rider Nero.

Of course I'd love something like SE.RA.PH in scope & quality, but I can't see such a labour until Nasu, with a bout of motivation & inspiration, decides to continue Extra/Imaginary Numbers Events plotlines however long down the road.

Imagine we only get Sita, Setanta and Jacques (Saber). Nothing of importance happens and it's a gag collab. Noah, Tiamat and Draco show up as NPCs and get a tease which amounts to "play arcade to find out what happens"

Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Imagine we only get Sita, Setanta and Jacques (Saber). Nothing of importance happens and it's a gag collab. Noah, Tiamat and Draco show up as NPCs and get a tease which amounts to "play arcade to find out what happens"
    Then, on the epilogue, Arthur appears to tease the VI storyline again.
    It's totally happening on mobile, guys, 100%, trust us. -The writers...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TresserT's Avatar
    On Quick, mighty chains made a surprisingly big difference. Summer Skadi added even more. Koyanskaya having only 50% roids vs Castoria's 70% and Summer Skadi's 85% means Buster Servants are already making up for lost roids. An NPAB chain for a Quick Servant often winds up doing more damage than a NPBB chain on a Buster Servant. Like, Quick is mostly fine now. Their biggest flaws are that neither Skadi is especially good for stalling, and that not having split batteries on their meta support makes it harder for Quick to farm.

On Kuku, I don't think she's ridiculously broken, though she is very good. Like, as someone said she's about 90% of AA, with her big advantage being that she's bulkier and has better damage in niche. Being generally weaker than AA but having use cases over him doesn't sound game breaking to me. Not to say she isn't excellent. She might be Buster's best AoE DPS (though I think Melusine is probably better). But not so far above others that I'd call her game breaking or rave about how OP she is. Especially when Arts is generally better.