Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Only works on the curse debuffs, not the clock debuffs. You need to bring some good debuff clear with you, because you have to hit him constantly, since each turn he recovers a curse stack and I believe he can use a skill to give himself some more curses, apart from recovering them when you break his bar.

He can also remove one curse stack himself, but he uses it to charge one NP tick and he doesn't do it that often.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Are the curse stacks on boss permanent or no? Gogh could be a decent option to take care of the curse stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Are the curse stacks on boss permanent or no? Gogh could be a decent option to take care of the curse stuff.
    Yeah, they are permanent, they have that square thing indicating they can't be removed normally.

Permanent.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    Welp, I'm done. Amazing last fight. Also lots of rewards for completing the Lostbelt.

Spoiler:

- Free 4*, Habetrot. I'm surprised we get a free 4*, nice.
    - One grail.
    - Mashu max level increases to 90.
    - Mashu max bond level increases to 8.
    - Artoria Caster gets some changes, don't know which.
    FINALLY!

Though she's still years behind the curve...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    When hunting a beast, there's one man you can rely on

They really pulled all the stops in terms of visuals, at least.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

Not just visually. LB6 is a labor of love and you gotta give credit where it's due. Having said that, it can't be the only interesting thing for months on end

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I don't really think they will but what if they add Iskandar's Shadow as a Pretender? The CF event still hasn't had a rerun.
    I suspect this is why Case Files hasn't rerun yet, and why Summer is pushed until September.

That said, I wonder if each Pretender will have a unique card. Oberon's is a twisted Ruler because he was pretending to be a Ruler. Will Hephaestion have a twisted Rider card?

Quote Originally Posted by Sssgth View Post
    Oberon is a unique case—the Pretender class isn’t even technically a Servant class at all. Unlike the normal Extra classes, Pretender is more like a Beast, a manifestation of LB Britain’s desire for destruction. It’s a sort of “Anti-Servant,” apparently.

As weird as Siskandar and Dr. Heartless are, I don’t think calling her an Anti-Servant would be accurate.
    That's why only BB is MoonCancer, after all. It's a unique class!

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by GDB View Post
    That's why only BB is MoonCancer, after all. It's a unique class!
    I never said that nobody else could ever be a Pretender, and I don’t appreciate the sass. I said that Iskandar’s Shadow (who is not Hephaestion, by the way) did not fit it from what we had seen of her.

There are plenty of ways in which a Servant summoning can be twisted by the world like Oberon’s, and I certainly expect and hope there to be more Pretenders in the future. But Iskandar’s Shadow merely passing herself off as Hephaestion, and not changing her abilities themselves to match him, is not the same as being a twisted existence that emulates someone they are ultimately unconnected to—even her imitation of Iskandar was something she actually did in life.

Finally had a bit of time to check up on FGO and
    Spoiler:

I find Koyanskaya will be out in 2 years then I hear she may have sacrificed herself to help Chaldea because of Kazuradrop (sorry don't remember true name) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrLW3C362eo . From what her summon info said I think she will be back to help the main cast at some point. Her becoming a God of weapons reminds me that I saw a pic or scene with Mash and her shield looking like a Gun may Koya will use her powers to increase its power.
    I now know that I'm rolling for one servant each year Space Ishtar, than Castoria, and then the Fox.

JP Friend Code
    Pretender Hephaestion is cool but it kinda reduce Oberon's highlight for so soon imo...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Damn, Melusine got a costume for each Ascension

CHOCO privilege

But hey, Visor is finally here! Hurray!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Must say it's nice having these revive cubes on hand. Feel bad for newer players that haven't gotten to LB6 yet, cause some of those fights are pretty tough even if you don't go in gimping yourself with full bond bonus. Used 2 cubes in the final chapter 29 fight because of that, but I'd be hard pressed to say that I'd have done it without any revives/CS even with full battle CEs due to that one mechanic it has similar to what the Romulus exhibition match was from BINY 2.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Must say it's nice having these revive cubes on hand. Feel bad for newer players that haven't gotten to LB6 yet, cause some of those fights are pretty tough even if you don't go in gimping yourself with full bond bonus. Used 2 cubes in the final chapter 29 fight because of that, but I'd be hard pressed to say that I'd have done it without any revives/CS even with full battle CEs due to that one mechanic it has similar to what the Romulus exhibition match was from BINY 2.
    I'd smash the table if we have no cubes for the fight against fluffy.

JP Friend Code
    Ask lol
    US Friend Code
    Not as Active, Ask!
    After seeing Rentenzen's post, I had to step up.

I exhausted my entire EXP and apple reserves. Spent most of my QP, and even had to dip into alot of quartz to finish farming.

But at least now I can focus on farming QP and finish the story ha...

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I salute you, brave soldier.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd go for 120 if I hadn't spent all my grails during Nerofest 3 rerun because I didn't want to waste QP and XP. 104 is best Kintoki is going to be at for some time. Currently FP spamming until I get to 1.5M or so because I want some FP left for GudaGuda 5 rerun to get Nobukatsu coin and more CE XP.

Congrats, ALM. I'm personally going to wait for another lottery to go for level 120. I'll be able to farm really hard without any reservations about potentially burned experience cards.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    wtf I'll need like a year's worth of grails to get Quetz to 120

Where the fuck is Grail Refund mechanic DW ffs

you played yourself

Blog Entries
    So, has anyone NP5ed our new freebie Rider?