Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Taste the Rainbow
    yeah I wasn't sure about it, they still had the clear reward icon in the UI so I wasn't sure if it was a onetime bonus or they just repurposed it
    how tedious are the 5 AP ones?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    yeah I wasn't sure about it, they still had the clear reward icon in the UI so I wasn't sure if it was a onetime bonus or they just repurposed it
    how tedious are the 5 AP ones?
    Enough that I just want to use CS at it

Blog Entries
    For the Merman quest, use an Oberon charged and/or BG Arash on first turn and field a decent ST Saber. For both the Koyan/Dobrynya and Spooky Ghost quests just use Taisui or other Castoria stall teams of your choice.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

JP Friend Code
    Ask lol
    US Friend Code
    Not as Active, Ask!
    I usually go in blind, these quests were time consuming shit sheesh. I'm glad I fucked off for the rest of the 5AP quests, cause it sounds like they are a freaking nightmare.

Honestly glad I also looked into the pod resource, retreating is not a option I guess lol.

So far I went all in on Assassin Class Score for the main man Tez.
    Last edited by ALM; June 8th, 2023 at 03:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    For the Merman quest, use an Oberon charged and/or BG Arash on first turn and field a decent ST Saber. For both the Koyan/Dobrynya and Spooky Ghost quests just use Taisui or other Castoria stall teams of your choice.
    ngl, I forgot about using stall teams. I try not to use it unless the battle is obscenely hard that it feels like the only way out.

- - - Updated - - -

After I'm done with Saber (whenever that will be), I'll move onto doing Zerkers.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what the chances are that we can get those sands from progressing through Ordeal Call story chapters.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    I just wish there's some more effective way to min max resources. Like for example being able to scrape mats into pure prism (or really any other way to get pure prisms), or maybe mats trade between players. It sucks having 9999 Demon Hearts but only having like 3 Bones.

BTW, I'm interested in the rank that's displayed on the top left of the Ordeal Ball screen. Do you think we're gonna get better sand farming nodes with higher rank or just more variety of farming nodes?

- - - Updated - - -

I just wish there's some more effective way to min max resources. Like for example being able to scrape mats into pure prism (or really any other way to get pure prisms), or maybe mats trade between players. It sucks having 9999 Demon Hearts but only having like 3 Bones.
    Man, imagine missing out on the bones lotto farming we just had.

... I wish I had one more week to farm them.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kelp24's Avatar
    I find Double Gogh to work pretty well for the CQs here, except maybe the Koyan-Niki fight, Niki has kinda high resists. Throw in a Waver for support too.

JP Friend Code
    Something like the Omni-Synthesizer in Star Rail? Nah, too complicated for lasagna small indie company to implement.

- - - Updated - - -

Consolidating older materials to slim down the game and simplify upgrading also works too. A lot of games from MMOs to gacha does that. Just combine a bunch of older mats into "X Servant upgrade crystal" or sth like that, then do that for the mats as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ALM View Post
    Honestly glad I also looked into the pod resource, retreating is not a option I guess lol.
    You are allowed to back out of the quest. If you do, only AP will be consumed but the Storm Pod will not be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
    yeah I'm sitting at like 1k monuments so I'm fine with this
    these nodes sure are a pain though, I guess do them once each for the reward then just beat up liz for the BP?
    I only cleared it one time but there is a definite possibility that the coins are a better QP farm than are the doors. They also give way better bond/Master experience.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    An option to convert unwanted mats into something else would be nice.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    An option to convert unwanted mats into something else would be nice.
    Maybe allowing us to switch monuments and pieces of 1 type to another at 1:1 rate?

I doubt they will give us converting mats to others though

If they did there's no way it'd be at a 1:1 rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Maybe allowing us to switch monuments and pieces of 1 type to another at 1:1 rate?

I doubt they will give us converting mats to others though
    Or, well, make the PP shop refresh every month/year and allow us to trade MP for PP at a 5:1 ratio. I need a reason for all the 111k MP that I have.
    Last edited by manafusion; June 8th, 2023 at 12:54 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Storm pod QP daily seems to suck ass honestly. More effort to 3t than the current best QP quest but doesn't seem to offer any more QP. If you want bond points, stick to chicken/crab or wolf dudes + Nastya mooks.

Edit: Yes, I've been made aware of the IK setups for the storm pod fight. I still would say it's not worth it over how much easier the other storm pod fights are in terms of completing for just the bond points. While not very attractive in terms of drops, the 1M Eli Eli (Halloween) fight is easier and faster to clear.
    Last edited by Trubo; June 8th, 2023 at 02:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    I'll take the most AP cost effective node in the game over clear speed. It's not like I have better things to do in game, and QP is needed in literally everything.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    So I just got to chapter 10 of LB7 in my bronze run.

Is there some sort of magic way to utilize 3 bronze servants and mashu to do a million neutral damage in six turns, or should I just give up? The NP charge debuff on the NP really kills any stalling strats. I can do like 500,000 at which is where a ress would come in on a similarly balanced node, but it's not available, so.

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that 2 of my servants have to be Mashu rather than damage dealers really isn't helping.

- - - Updated - - -

For the record, the previous holder of 'certified overtuned bullshit' title is Old Man Li. Mothman was also nonsense, but Salome came after him, and she can probably deal with him easily.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you want to raise the bar to silvers, Xu Fu is an excellent answer to ORT. Has class advantage and can't die if played right.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Sacrifice the entire population of your city in a blood ritual to get Hassan's instant-kill to pop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    So I just got to chapter 10 of LB7 in my bronze run.
    BHG, CS spam solo maybe
    actually i dont remember if you can even CS there so lol