Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

I honestly would recommend focusing on 5CE setups because 6CE setups are not very flexible in party setups for Bond farming.

- - - Updated - - -

We really are going through all the Illya castle minigames uh... Maybe I should replay Hollow Ataraxia again. I wonder if we will get a fight against Archer Gil.
    Last edited by Oz1337; May 28th, 2023 at 05:20 AM.

Blog Entries
    Today's pretty easy

to think Muramasa was supposed to have a 2 turn stun seems fun in hindsight considering his history of looping

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code

The majority of the Japanese commentary on the video says "too beautiful voice"
    Last edited by WolfOphi; May 28th, 2023 at 10:41 AM.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    iskandar so cool that he got 2 scenes in this cm

also for a sec i thought that's emiya in that second scene
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    also for a sec i thought that's emiya in that second scene

I've seen people say it's the one on the left

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    why is everyone in aionion hetairoi so hot

alexander's army of supermodels
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

漆黒の翼 Jet-Black Wings Nyarly Alter's Avatar
    Caster should be Waver then

Absolute Mistake, and Patriarch of the AAA Clan, a Beast's Lair Subsidiary Anime Aurelius Anomaly's Avatar
    Forbidden Land where there is only Insanity.
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post

The better question is "why the hell not"?
    In the hidden plains of the Internet, there are only the lurkers.

You think a harem of pretty boys wasn't good enough reason for Alexander the Great to conquer must of the middle east? XP

US Friend Code

the power of being designed by Shizuki Morii

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    the power of being designed by Shizuki Morii
    Such a shame they aren't doing more with them. Like most of them don't even have names, or at the very least they haven't reveal them.
    I'm sure that this particular guy being shown besides Iskandar is just now gonna fuel now the (true) Hephaestion speculations for the next couple years.

Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    I honestly would recommend focusing on 5CE setups because 6CE setups are not very flexible in party setups for Bond farming.

- - - Updated - - -

We really are going through all the Illya castle minigames uh... Maybe I should replay Hollow Ataraxia again. I wonder if we will get a fight against Archer Gil.
    Most of the mini-games can easily just be ignored in favor of "nuke the enemy".

EDIT: Honestly, I can't give a damn anymore. I know comps with my own Servants that work but they require me to run Castoria. I don't wanna run Castoria. I've tried other comps and used damage CE in most but it doesn't work and I basically wasted my 10 lores testing these shit on the premise of "so-and-so Servant can clear 90++" but it's such vague information since it's missing key info like NP level and Servant level. I mean, it must be common to see everyone run around with lvl 100/120 Chen Gongs and CasCus like it's the regular level cap, amirite? I'm gonna just not care now. Try throwing 10 lores down the drain to make comps work just for farming without Castoria but none works. Anyway, now at 5 lores left. Gonna need to save up hard again.

EDIT 2: I'm getting heated up thinking about the whole thing. I shouldn't have cared to try them all in the first place. It's just that I probably expected people here to be better than typical reddit commentators and actually know what they're recommending and would inform me of the requirements (what's the Servant level, NP level, Append 2 level, etc) that made it work for them. Not "CasCu works" and "Chen Gong can 6CE" and full-stop then expect people to do a full investment with lores and grails to make it work because they don't bother to even mention it first.

Today's quest can probably be easily cleared with Caster Cu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Yeah, but you can Chen Gong 90++ with full lotto CEs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Just use Chen Gong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Well, if you won't do that I'm pretty sure Tiamat is capable
    All these are great advice, guys. Literally lacking crucial information though.

EDIT 3: Moving on from this shit topic, are we at the stage where we expect Servants to have Append 2 maxed when we talk about them "working" or "not working"?
    Last edited by manafusion; May 28th, 2023 at 03:35 PM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    I've actually had fun in these quests, more so than I've had any fun in advanced or challenge quests in a while. They're simple and sometimes able to be ignored entirely but it's better than being downright obnoxious and time consuming or the same old 3 tricks they do.

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Most of the mini-games can easily just be ignored in favor of "nuke the enemy".

EDIT: Honestly, I can't give a damn anymore. I know comps with my own Servants that work but they require me to run Castoria. I don't wanna run Castoria. I've tried other comps and used damage CE in most but it doesn't work and I basically wasted my 10 lores testing these shit on the premise of "so-and-so Servant can clear 90++" but it's such vague information since it's missing key info like NP level and Servant level. I mean, it must be common to see everyone run around with lvl 100/120 Chen Gongs and CasCus like it's the regular level cap, amirite? I'm gonna just not care now. Try throwing 10 lores down the drain to make comps work just for farming without Castoria but none works. Anyway, now at 5 lores left. Gonna need to save up hard again.

EDIT 2: I'm getting heated up thinking about the whole thing. I shouldn't have cared to try them all in the first place. It's just that I probably expected people here to be better than typical reddit commentators and actually know what they're recommending and would inform me of the requirements (what's the Servant level, NP level, Append 2 level, etc) that made it work for them. Not "CasCu works" and "Chen Gong can 6CE" and full-stop then expect people to do a full investment with lores and grails to make it work because they don't bother to even mention it first.

All these are great advice, guys. Literally lacking crucial information though.

EDIT 3: Moving on from this shit topic, are we at the stage where we expect Servants to have Append 2 maxed when we talk about them "working" or "not working"?
    Ok, calm down, no need to lose your cool.

Let me share you some useful videos for 5 and 6 CE setups:

Spoiler:

There's also a channel from a super whale korean Youtuber that post tons of those stuff, which I found when trying to search Quick options because LOL quick teams, but again, super-whale, so everything is NP5.
    Last edited by Oz1337; May 28th, 2023 at 03:44 PM.

Ok, calm down, no need to lose your cool.

Let me share you some useful videos for 5 and 6 CE setups:

There's also a channel from a super whale korean Youtuber that post tons of those stuff, which I found when trying to search Quick options because LOL quick teams, but again, super-whale, so everything is NP5.
    Thanks.

I know of the Sieg comp since I did it already but it needs Castoria. I did mention previously that I don't wanna use her since she's 190k to Bond 15.

I was not expecting the solution to my setup to be "run Summer Youjo Vinci". I'll try it since it's not gonna cost me lores this time.

And I don't have Summer Ibuki.

EDIT: Actually, I could just run Xu Fu and Youjo Vinci in exchange of my Castoria. I completely forgot about that. Probably was only thinking of keeping the Arts comp limited to just 3 Servants.
    Last edited by manafusion; May 28th, 2023 at 05:19 PM.

I thought I put the video to that youtuber but apparently not...

https://www.youtube.com/@airmong

He has a lot of videos of 3 turns, but as I've said, he's a superwhale so everything is NP5. That said if one of your Servants is NP5 maybe you can replicate what he does.

- - - Updated - - -

As for my setup, I use Caster Cu (with damage CE), double Koyan and Tiamat (you can replace her with whatever you want, recommended Caster Gil or Helena here, I don't use them because I already have them at Bond 10):

1st turn: Caster Cu 1st and 3rd, use all the skills of one Koyan, swap her for Tiamat/Caster Gil/Helena/any 50% NP charger. Use the new Servant skills to get them to 100% charge. Then do their NP first then chain Cu Caster.

The rest of the turns are basically the usual stuff with double Koyan + Caster Cu combos.

Do keep in mind that I have a level 100 Caster Cu at NP5 and 2K Fou, so I can't promise this setup works on a weaker version with no grails (for that check Plushie's video).
    Last edited by Oz1337; May 28th, 2023 at 05:32 PM.

I thought I put the video to that youtuber but apparently not...

https://www.youtube.com/@airmong

He has a lot of videos of 3 turns, but as I've said, he's a superwhale so everything is NP5. That said if one of your Servants is NP5 maybe you can replicate what he does.

- - - Updated - - -

As for my setup, I use Caster Cu (with damage CE), double Koyan and Tiamat (you can replace her with whatever you want, recommended Caster Gil or Helena here, I don't use them because I already have them at Bond 10):

1st turn: Caster Cu 1st and 3rd, use all the skills of one Koyan, swap her for Tiamat/Caster Gil/Helena/any 50% NP charger. Use the new Servant skills to get them to 100% charge. Then do their NP first then chain Cu Caster.

The rest of the turns are basically the usual stuff with double Koyan + Caster Cu combos.

Do keep in mind that I have a level 100 Caster Cu at NP5 and 2K Fou, so I can't promise this setup works on a weaker version with no grails (for that check Plushie's video).
    Need to burn the MC damage buff on Turn 1 with lvl 70 CasCu. It works but it's not flawless since I can lowroll and now need to attack the enemy.

Also another piece of advice, don't worry that one of your Servants is Bond 15 already or will soon be. My Koyan is also like that but I don't care that much tbh. I would rather worry about leveling up the Bond of other Servants instead. The meta supports for farming reaching Bond 15 is inevitable, keep on using them anyway if that makes your life easier for lotto farming.

Also another piece of advice, don't worry that one of your Servants is Bond 15 already or will soon be. My Koyan is also like that but I don't care that much tbh. I would rather worry about leveling up the Bond of other Servants instead. The meta supports for farming reaching Bond 15 is inevitable, keep on using them anyway if that makes your life easier for lotto farming.
    Yes but if I can extend the bond farming efficiency, I will.