Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Anyone got a list of maximum BP/AP nodes on hand?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you're going with full bond bonus, technically the 21 AP 815 base bond spots are still better than the 22 AP 855 base bond spots, 56.71 bond/AP vs 56.68 bond/AP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Anyone got a list of maximum BP/AP nodes on hand?
    Ozy's Pyramid, I recommend Versus.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    As much as I'd like them buffing my favorites more, Geronimo has been waiting for 6 years to get something to fix his terrible skills.
    Just make them targettable at least...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Honestly Geronimo's skills being targetable would just make him useless but in a different manner. No reason to use his skills as targetable when he wouldn't be able to offer any other support aside from that. I think the best thing they can do is make them party wide and add 1 or 2 extra effects that synergize with the card he's buffing. Would make him a half decent secondary support if you don't have anything better.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    DW could pull a Waver on him to fix him up in one go, but I doubt they'd do that just for a Silver.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    I'd rather squeeze 6 quartz out of him

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Yeah, but in the servant creation part of this forum faker and pretender are popular independent classes. But the definitions still vary from creator to creator. If they pull a "Heartless called the Class Faker but ACKCHUALLY it was Pretender all along" would be a pretty lazy move.
    Servant creation is just another aspect of fanfic writing and as such needs to stick to 'canon' exactly as much as you want it to.

--Updated my journal--

Or to flip that on its head, lol if you thought anyone in T-M's creative team ever gave a single solitary fuck about how revising a story element might mess up fanfic writers
    Last edited by Deathhappens; January 10th, 2022 at 08:14 PM.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    Buster skill: Increase Buster Performance [1 turn] + Applies 100% Crit to Buster Cards to self [1 turn].
    Arts skill: Increase Arts Performance [1 turn] + Applies 100% NP Generation to Arts Cards to self [1 turn].
    Quick skill: Increase Quick Performance [1 turn] + Applies 100% C.Star Generation to Quick Cards to self [1 turn].

Just to keep up with the hyperfocused Card Color theme. I dunno. One might be able to do memey stuff with this, maybe not.

Jokes aside, as a half-Native American (Navajo Nation) myself, I wish Geronimo can get the Amakusa treatment. He has always been one of the Servants that I have wanted to Grail up to level 100. I just haven't taken the first step yet.
    Last edited by Rentenzen; January 10th, 2022 at 08:33 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    White hair and darker skin?

JP Friend Code
    ^ Geronimo getting almost everything about him buffed in a similar manner to how Amakusa got all of his skills, NP, AND even his Extra Card hits from 4 or 6 hits (depending on the order of the Brave Chain) to a final 7 hits.
    Last edited by Rentenzen; January 10th, 2022 at 08:20 PM.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Bloody Devil: add a fat multi-turn Attack buff or an okay multi-turn attack buff and an ok multi-turn crit buff
    Shamanism: Arts card star weight up + NP generation up, both 3 turns
    Guardian Devil: 20 stars + 5 stars per turn for 3 turns

All three color buffs last 3 turns.
    canon finish apo vol 3

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    The only way to get him, sadly. An F2P like me could never get him even by a fluke.

Fujino and Miyu sorta give me hope that anything is possible. Heck, he might even get his own Strengthening(lol)

That said, If he ever comes around in JP, it would heavily affect NA's priorities. They might roll less or even outright skip a lot of Servants.
    Anyone who really, really wanted him on NA (and assorted meta slaves) had plenty of forewarning for his first appearance, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    No character before Merlin broke the game as hard as Merlin did. After the released Castoria, they stopped trying to balance this game as shown by quick servants being gimped when Skadi was the meta but arts servants weren't when the more powerful Castoria became the meta. The one day Merlin banners were before Castoria.

As for why they were trying to keep the game balanced, they didn't want powercreep like what happened to Fire Emblem Heroes.

Ah, so popularity contest. I find it funny that despite how often "husbando/waifu > meta" is chanted across this fandom the most popular characters just happened to be the most powerful.
    Obviously, the characters that are BOTH powerful AND waifu/husbandoable are the most popular. Metawise Waver was the top of the pile for like four of the game's six years running and you don't really see him win any popularity polls. Ditto Skadi, despite being a waifu and having decent popularity she never really beat out her progenitor, let alone everyone else.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I haven't been able to find any discussion about this, so I'll just put this up here.

Has anyone else who owns Yamiskaya experienced a bug where she freezes the game after using her Extra Attack? This happens to me everytime I use her. At this point, I've decided to seal her off for the time being, seeing as I can't use her properly.

Blog Entries
    do you want me to turn geronimo from useless piece of shit into must have servant?

behold

Spoiler:

each buff applies 3T buff effectiveness for corresponding card type for team up to 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I haven't been able to find any discussion about this, so I'll just put this up here.

Has anyone else who owns Yamiskaya experienced a bug where she freezes the game after using her Extra Attack? This happens to me everytime I use her. At this point, I've decided to seal her off for the time being, seeing as I can't use her properly.
    Yeah that was happening to me for the first few days I used her, I'd close out the game and have to pick a different chain everytime. Recently that's stopped happening for me though, I also used her Extra today with no issues so I think they fixed it?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I had the bug happen to me just half an hour before writing that post, so I don't think they've fixed it for me at least.

Blog Entries
    Geronimo should definitely get some upgrades to his kit. In fact, Merlin should have a strengthening quest that gives his NP the heal effect he had in Babylon now that his place as top Caster was usurped by Artoria. Honestly though, the lack of PVP or competitive play means that the meta balance is not as much of a concern. This could definitely change though if we get an ORT Superboss fight like Nasu envisioned the character to be. I can see it setting the standard for Servant tiers in terms of what team comp can ice it in the shortest number of turns.

US Friend Code
    Buff Merlin, put him back on top, best boy deserves it.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    A good reason for another rate-up, just like with Skadi. I'm expecting him to also get featured in the Event with his banner just like Skadi was in Marthamas.