Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

I've seen a bunch of people talking about the "output of average planets" based on the english translations. Which honestly makes no sense to me based on everything we've known so far. Seems like mistranslated text that just generates confusion and misinformation. A planet can't generate an output on it's own and can only enact it's output through Nature/Divine spirits working as terminals.
    Would anyone be so kind as to share the Japanese script with me? I have a really hard time browsing the Atlas Academy site.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Didn't they do that with Koyanskaya already? You only get the epilogue to the story that should be the conclusion to a major recurring antagonist.
    Huh? Didn't Tunguska interlude contain the important story chapter? Where you fought Ivan, Surtr, and Beast IV? I thought Traum require Tunguska to be cleared.

pinetree's referring to how originally after the Tunguska event ended players could only do the prologue and epilogue, the whole story itself was inaccessible until months later when they added it as a RP Main Interlude.

We got a new Old Moriarty Interlude.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Yeah, plus you can access his first one and the new one even if you don't have him.

His first interlude should have been available to everybody before Traum but oh well, better late than never I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, it's normal interlude, no upgrades.

Also gatcha for EoR Servants it seems, we may get access to new interludes in the future when the gatcha rotates.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, the new interlude is post-Traum. Beware of spoilers Castor.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunhelier View Post
    I don't know how that's going to work with their anti-spoiler policy that makes them postpone LB7 banner until next year.
    You might want to spoiler the second part of this post too (or a mod should)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

So nice to be able to read the newly released Interludes in the game recently, even though you don't have said servant. I often go for YT, but my attention last about some minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    I've seen a bunch of people talking about the "output of average planets" based on the english translations. Which honestly makes no sense to me based on everything we've known so far. Seems like mistranslated text that just generates confusion and misinformation. A planet can't generate an output on it's own and can only enact it's output through Nature/Divine spirits working as terminals.
    Would anyone be so kind as to share the Japanese script with me? I have a really hard time browsing the Atlas Academy site.
    Also, don't know if you still need it but
    Quote Originally Posted by Heian-Kyo's Prologue
    ダ・ヴィンチ:オリュンポスで観測した『異星の神』の存在規模、霊基出力は三等惑星級。ビーストⅠ、ゲーテ ィアの二等惑星級に次ぐ魔力放出量だった。

I think they will be upping the level cap very soon. It feels like everyone is at 160.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I think they will be upping the level cap very soon. It feels like everyone is at 160.
    Saem. Hope it means I'll be able to run one 5* and two 2* Servants at the back for bond farming. Suffering hard rn because, with all CE slots being 5* CEs, I can only field three 5*s, one 2* and Mashu for bond farming. Worse is if I need to use one of the 5* backline slot for Oberon, which seems to be very common when doing 90++.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tenshi already sent the line, but also have the Wikipedia page about it for easier comprehension.

JP Friend Code
    In addition to what Tenshi said b4 me, in FGO Arcade the Beast VI/S has output similar to alien god in larva form, and first planet class (一等惑星級) in adult form, making her output higher than Goetia and alien god.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    This is why I never got along with astronomers, they keep making this stupid shit up

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Experience View Post
    People who really care about the story would've read it by now. Those behind are either newcomers or chronic procrastinators who bruteforce 3 week event at the last 20 minutes, cursing Lasagna for screwing them.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Tenshi already sent the line, but also have the Wikipedia page about it for easier comprehension.
    Oh, I actually didn't know about that, cool. Always had a bit of a hard time trying to understand what 惑星級 would actually stands for.

Thanks for the quotes and links. I also found this:

シオン ええ。『異星の神』との戦いは、
    純粋なエネルギーの勝負になります。
    シオン 相手が惑星級の出力なら、
    こちらも惑星級の出力兵器を用意しなければ。
    I figured it was a mistranslation. No comparisons to actual celestial objects and attaching a classification to them.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Damnit, Gold. See what you did to Castor! Apologize!

JP Friend Code
    No.

Thanks for the quotes and links. I also found this:

I figured it was a mistranslation. No comparisons to actual celestial objects and attaching a classification to them.
    It's more just like a literal version of "fight fire with fire", you don't need to specify the planetary class because the point is that if you don't attain ANY planetary class in terms of power you're never gonna win.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    So, is this to say that Goetia was ~2.5x as powerful (in raw output) as UOM in Olympus, and Nero at the end of Arcade ~2.5x Goetia in Solomon? That is, if the planetary grades in FGO are supposed to follow the (inverse) scale of the magnitude divisions (mag 1 being whatever "standard" value they have, then 2.5x, 6.25x, 16x, 40x, 100x). Since a magnitude 6 star is barely visible to the unaided eye, is it safe to assume it corresponds to either regular humans or maybe Servants?
    Last edited by fumei; November 24th, 2022 at 05:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    It's so funny that apparently the highest raw power being we've seen got relegated to a nothingburger arcade moment

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    This is why I never got along with astronomers, they keep making this stupid shit up
    Can't be worse than what some Taxonomists pull out of their asses.