Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    All of this would stop being an issue if they added a proper account system like most gatcha games have nowadays. I doubt they even care about adding one at this point of the game though, but one can dream.
    They'll do it when they run out of things to add for anniversary celebrations.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I wasn't paying attention, so I only now noticed that the current event banner reads "Pre-release campaign wave 1". So whoever was asking if we had a second campaign week + new chapter on the 1st or a two-week event + new chapter on the 8th, there's your answer.

All of this would stop being an issue if they added a proper account system like most gatcha games have nowadays. I doubt they even care about adding one at this point of the game though, but one can dream.
    Has any gacha game added one post-launch?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I wasn't paying attention, so I only now noticed that the current event banner reads "Pre-release campaign wave 1". So whoever was asking if we had a second campaign week + new chapter on the 1st or a two-week event + new chapter on the 8th, there's your answer.
    Is it possible to expect another silhouette reveal banner for next wave?

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    My guess is they'll throw Roland for wave 2 since his design was reveal way back and everyone immediately recognize him there on the silhouette group. Maybe (hopefully) if we're lucky they throw Charles with him for a "Charlemagne's Twelve Paladins" theme banner. That would left three (maybe four depending on whatever is at Charles and the other dude's feet) silhouette servants to be release during the chapter proper, fitting with how many servants with have got on past x.5 chapters events

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    20 tickets & 90 quartz:

1x Lobo (np2)
    1x Wu (np2)
    1x catgirl (np1)
    1x Constantine

I guess since he has a support NP and levels only increase the buster buff it's not super worth to go for np2? (Even more so since I might end up never using him considering how I play this game, actually...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunhelier View Post
    The good thing is that if you already lost and recovered your account once, they will not question you anymore and just outright give you the bind code

-someone who lost his bind code five times
    I've only had to bind once. When I got a new phone last year I thought that I would have to bind but upon downloading the app it immediately loaded my save without my having to do anything, it didn't even expend my bind code.

? There is. It's automatically binded to your Google Account that you used to download the game.

... What'd you mean "you don't have a JP Google Account"?

EDIT: I'm not joking btw. I've transferred this game over to my new phone and never had to input the transfer code because the save was already registered to my JP Google Account. It was retroactively applied since they added it some years back.

EDIT 2: And yes, the game was downloaded from Google Play using said Google Account.
    Last edited by manafusion; May 21st, 2022 at 03:07 PM.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. Forgot to ask this, should I log into the game while they fix it or not?

And good thing I included in a detail where I swapped accounts for updates of some apps since I have my original one and a JP one.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    ? There is. It's automatically binded to your Google Account that you used to download the game.

... What'd you mean "you don't have a JP Google Account"?

EDIT: I'm not joking btw. I've transferred this game over to my new phone and never had to input the transfer code because the save was already registered to my JP Google Account. It was retroactively applied since they added it some years back.

EDIT 2: And yes, the game was downloaded from Google Play using said Google Account.
    I would rather have it in-game and let me link whatever Google account I want to link without having to switch to a JP Google account to access the store. That way I would also be able to have different accounts and switch between them by simply changing which account I use to access.

Hell, after NA making it so they get the coin system earlier than JP did (and apparently things like the better dailies will be added sooner too), maybe they can just create their own account system so JP decides to implement it. It's nice to have some copium from time to time.
    Last edited by Oz1337; May 21st, 2022 at 04:16 PM.

I would rather have it in-game and let me link whatever Google account I want to link without having to switch to a JP Google account to access the store. That way I would also be able to have different accounts and switch between them by simply changing which account I use to access.

Hell, after NA making it so they get the coin system earlier than JP did (and apparently things like the better dailies will be added sooner too), maybe they can just create their own account system so JP decides to implement it. It's nice to have some copium from time to time.
    Sounds great. Though, clearly, it was implemented as an easier-to-implement system. At the very least, easier than making the whole account system registration thing.

Kinda doubt NA will have that done up, tbh. It's probably way easier to implement a system already written on the same engine if it's coded properly as opposed to writing new code from scratch. I could be wrong though.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Blog Entries
    Googleアカウントの自動バックアップ機能を「ON」に設定している場合は、
    「OFF」に設定後、再インストールをおこなっていただきますようお願いいたします

Yeah, I'm not that adept at moonrunes even after watching vtubers and chatlogs. Orz
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If your Google account auto-backup is ON, change it to OFF and install again.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    If your Google account auto-backup is ON, change it to OFF and install again.
    Thanks, will test their bindcode after checking settings
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...

Blog Entries
    I just physically copy data from one device to another if i need to set up a game on another acc
    you guys dont do that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    I just physically copy data from one device to another if i need to set up a game on another acc
    you guys dont do that?
    Sadly, yes.

And yep, my account is stuck on a weird limbo...

https://twitter.com/carlo_quidato/st...xWE73VphLYu2cw

No account number showing up but I can still play this. Wondering why...
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...

Have you tried pressing the text? This text is hiding your account number, somethink like a stream mode basically. It's a recent update they did without warning, made me think my account was unbinded.

Blog Entries
    Huh, well that explains things.

Better cautious than never I guess. Would like to do vid recording on the phone after all
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    I really dont think they will reveal more Servants in the next week. Maybe Saber Astolfo limited gacha. They obviously want to save Charle/other big money makers on the chapter release...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    My guess is they'll throw Roland for wave 2 since his design was reveal way back and everyone immediately recognize him there on the silhouette group.
    Can't see that happening. Constantine's banner was isolated earlier so they could have three 5* on the same chapter. Roland is subordinate to Charlie, who is debuting together with him, which gives Roland 4* energy.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    4* Roland to mirror 4* Lancelots