Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

US Friend Code
    I really really like the low rarity gimmick.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Well, rather than actually encourage bronzes, it's probably going to start at 100% on 1*, meaning it's just putting all the servant at the same level statwise. And there's no sign of a HP bonus either.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    No challenge quest probably just means the special gimmick quests won't be too hard.

The plot of the event is that Scathach thinks Fujimaru is lacking experience fighting other Masters, so she shove them into the Land of Shadows to fight a Holy Grail War, which means we can expect the Holy Grail War version of the exhibition matches to have at least the Command Spell gimmicks from the Crypter fights.
    If we get actual designs for Masters it's almost worth DW being lazy fuckchimps yet again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    It's going to almost certainly be servants-that-can-be-masters and live NPCs. Chaldea staff is 3 masters right there, add Sion, and two servant-masters like Medea and Marik, and bam.

It would be really cool if we did get actual human master illustrations, though.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    So we get to fight NP spamming Astolfo with a buff clear and debuff clear skill who has an NP-spamming Siegfried pop out on break, got it.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The whole guts thing rendering Arash and Spartacus moot is kinda untrue I think, but it does pretty much make you use plugsuit if you plan on using them for easy clears.

You can also still use Chen Gong by making Arash clear Wave 1 so that Chen Gong can kill him Wave 2 using the following:

• Plugsuit
    • Arash (lotto CE)
    • Chen Gong (lotto CE)
    • Saber Caster 1 (lotto CE)
    • Another NP charger (lotto CE)
    • Other (lotto CE)
    • Saber Caster 2 (lotto CE)

Wave 1:
    • Arash battery, Saber Caster 1 Attack Up, Saber Caster NP Gen Up on Chen Gong, plugsuit Saber Caster 1 for Saber Caster 2, Saber Caster 2 Attack Up, Saber Caster 2 NP Gen Up on Chen Gong, Chen Gong 2nd skill, Chen Gong 3rd skill on Arash (if needed), Arash NP
    • Arash NP = [(5816+250+1000) * 12 * 1.5 * (1+.08+.5) * 0.95 * 1 * 1 * 0.9 * 0.23 * (1+.2+.2)] = 37817/55325 minimum attribute+class neutral damage before factoring in Power Up since we don't know it yet

Wave 2:
    • Chen Gong NP = [(6119+250+1000) * 15 * (1+.06+.5+.5) * 0.9 * 1 * 1 * 0.9 * 0.23 * (1+.2+.2)] = 59389 minimum attribute+class neutral damage before factoring in Power Up since we don't know it yet. If 50%, then that brings previous damage up to 89084/178168 (for Assassin and Berserker) and guarantees 53% refund assuming 3/12 overkill ticks against 3 non-Berserker enemies, or 51% against 2x Assassin 1x Berserker with 6/12 overkill (won't work against 3 Berserkers unless you get 7/12 overkill).

Wave 3:
    • Charge up Chen Gong with another 50% charger and go again. Assuming Waver,
    • Chen Gong NP = [(6119+250+1000) * 15 * (1+.06+.5+.5) * 0.9 * 1 * 1 * 0.9 * 0.23 * (1+.2+.2+.3+.3)+500] = 85341 minimum attribute+class neutral damage before factoring in Power Up since we don't know it yet.
    Last edited by Trubo; September 16th, 2020 at 01:05 PM.
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The guts aspect of Spartacus' skill never matters with regards to farming. It's used exclusively for the NP charge so I'm not sure how the guts CE would impact him.

Blog Entries
    so like i cant plugsuit into max bonus farming because cost limitations (if i dont rely on support)
    oh shiieeeeeeet
    FUCK
    can do doctor p strats as long as dps is not ssr tho, something to consider tbh

it seems Lambda / Rider-Mordred chads will be on a roll this event, they can do full bonus plugsuit DrP combo

wait i can totally 50% / 50% plugsuit strats with 2 dealers
    INTERESTING
    no wait i'm dumb i cant
    fug
    Last edited by Aozaki-desu; September 16th, 2020 at 01:27 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    If we get actual designs for Masters it's almost worth DW being lazy fuckchimps yet again.
    Kid Waver, Akuta with her identity-concealing sunglasses, Kayneth's sprite from the Zero event, Zouken's London sprite, cosplayer Parvati, SPACE TOKIOMI and Goredolf. There, that's seven.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    canon finish apo vol 3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Pleas let Sishtar farm good

Actually why bother it'll be a screwy formation right

Blog Entries
    OKAY KIARA IS JUST NOT FULL DROP MATERIAL FINE GAME FUCK OFF I GET IT
    although i did get some pretty elaborate setups with Plugsuit / DRP / Asklepios / Ryouma / Helena in various combinations
    DRP is actually gonna be pretty meta i imagine with free powerup bonus

like i could do caster node

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Best farming node will probably be Archer for Scathach's sake

Or, god forbid, Berserker for ease of access

Blog Entries
    Or do i just fuck it and make next level macro assuming each support is either waver OR skadi OR castoria
    thats 50% free on last wave plus bonus damage, 0 farming issues for full bonus
    yes that is good i'll do that

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    so like i cant plugsuit into max bonus farming because cost limitations (if i dont rely on support)
    oh shiieeeeeeet
    FUCK
    can do doctor p strats as long as dps is not ssr tho, something to consider tbh

it seems Lambda / Rider-Mordred chads will be on a roll this event, they can do full bonus plugsuit DrP combo

wait i can totally 50% / 50% plugsuit strats with 2 dealers
    INTERESTING
    no wait i'm dumb i cant
    fug
    Could probably do something involving Paracelsus, Arts AoE that's good at refund + has a battery, Waver, and Saber Caster, assuming Paracelsus can clear Wave 1.

Alternatively, that FGO Automata app is supposedly able to pick a specific support for you.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    500595933 | 紅 (pm)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Alternatively, that FGO Automata app is supposedly able to pick a specific support for you.
    didn't realize such thing exists

might try it if my patience runs out
    Chaldea Heroes

Personal skill
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Nikiri has what I dub Blessings of the Boobs, see. As long as what his rolling for has two conspicuous mountains, they'll come to him one way or another.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Well, fine. Nikiri has this thing called 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikiri View Post
    GundamFSN. Thank you.

Just before rolling I said 「我が往くは爆乳の彼方・・・!」

First ticket. Da Vinci-chan NP2.

reject modernity, return to tradition. I'll never let an app farm for me; I'll do it with my own blood, sweat, and tears. Like a modern day John Henry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Pleas let Sishtar farm good

Actually why bother it'll be a screwy formation right
    they will probably have a "lower" level 90 node at 3/3/3 as well as a slightly better drop-wise level 90+ node that's all sorts of fucked up were I to hazard a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Please educate me on this app you speak off :3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wow, outside of the regular holiday events, the only things left that haven't gotten a rerun are Case Files and Requiem.

Remember when Two was bragging about having so much content stored up last year? Where is it?