Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

JP Friend Code
    no CE drop yet after 14 boxes, this feels familiar rip
    but farming is going well so far in the 90+ node and I'm happy that I've finally rolled shishou, just in time for fancy new animations and costume

the grail front thing is pretty interesting, I wonder how hard it might get. we've had muniel so far, any guesses for who else? gordolf, maybe vinci, mashu would be ironic lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Dear god, I wish rare prisms actually GAVE SOMETHING.

In GFL, coring dolls at least gives you resources to raise other dolls. Meanwhile we just get shit in FGO. At least gimme a fucking free 4* pick if I get 50 rare prisms or SOMETHING. Let me pick mats. Put CEs from events that won't be rerun. Let them do something​.

I'm fucking tired of rare prisms because they don't even give me anything useful.
    You know those lores? They're extremely useful. And pricey. Buy them. Also, Fou Prints, Chaldea Dreamfire and those Gold Fous.

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't get why you're complaining. I'm paying 4 RP every month and it's not like I roll every month. Or get dupe golds like water flowing out of a Kiara fountain.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Why would you even bother buying Fouprints?

Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    You know those lores? They're extremely useful. And pricey. Buy them. Also, Fou Prints, Chaldea Dreamfire and those Gold Fous.

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't get why you're complaining. I'm paying 4 RP every month and it's not like I roll every month. Or get dupe golds like water flowing out of a Kiara fountain.
    All of that is shit to me.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

posted twice cause it's doubly true

Blog Entries
    3 turns against Cu and Scatha is possible, but I guess newcomers and light users should stick to regular specific nodes.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I'm kinda surprised that Dun Scaith doesn't look weirder.

More anime, y'know?
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    I'm kinda surprised that Dun Scaith doesn't look weirder.

More anime, y'know?
    That NP derp face is a huge turn off. Base ascension now become a must.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

posted twice cause it's doubly true
    See, that way of thinking already invalidates what you wanted. Chaldea Dreamfire means more quartz down the line. Fou Prints and Gold Fous are pure bonus stats for the Servants you care for and Lores means you can level up more skills for Servants you care for. The fact that you say all 4 of them are something that's shit to you... kinda goes counter to what you really want in the first place.

Dear god, I wish rare prisms actually GAVE SOMETHING.
    Cause this sounds like they objectively don't do anything. But you're subjectively forcing them to not do anything.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

Honestly I do agree that we don't have much uses for Rare Prisms. I only use that stuff you guys mention on my favorite Servants and I don't have that many (or farming supports because I'm sure we all have use the Dreamfires on them). So I just end up accumulating them from events, which in turns makes it even less likely that I need to buy them in the future since I don't have anything to use it on. The last time I used RPs was on BB's event since I skipped it completely, and I still have like 23 RP, most from events and a few from NP5 spooks.

Would be nice if you could use them for some of the good 5* CCs that are given in events like the Gil one or for buying old event CEs like Poster girl, but they are not releasing them unfortunately. For new players they're a good choice, but they still need to make it better for old players.
    Last edited by Oz1337; September 19th, 2020 at 05:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    i dont know guys i cant afford to buy bond grails every month and thats 30 sq per month wasted if i dont manage that so that hurts

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, dreamfire are why I don't bother buying the other monthly stuff. Simply too good a value to pass up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    Sounds reasonable, but also really unappealing if they do PvP with rewards.
    Another option, seeing that the game is generally opposed to PvP, is that it's a part of the test for the way they'd handle the big raid at the end of part 2, except you only pick two of your servants, and get randomly assigned a servant of one of your supports, and a servant of a completely random player.

JP Friend Code
    CE details

Looks fun
    Last edited by Rue; September 19th, 2020 at 06:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Another option, seeing that the game is generally opposed to PvP, is that it's a part of the test for the way they'd handle the big raid at the end of part 2, except you only pick two of your servants, and get randomly assigned a servant of one of your supports, and a servant of a completely random player.
    So FEH's voting gauntlets, but with +1 of your own Servant?

Sounds awful to be honest.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    It sounds that way, because FEH is an awful game.

Wait, FGO is also an awful game. I guess we can't win, huh.

JP Friend Code
    Ask lol
    US Friend Code
    Not as Active, Ask!
    Wow, I never ever thought I would ever roll shishou. I was trying to get that 5 star CE (Besides that Gil Round CE I missed, it's one of the best CE's I've seen lately good enough to 100), for me they are always some of the hardest shit to roll for...

After the first roll I'm just like, lol. Warning , incoming salt.

Spoiler:

You know what, if this is the right thread, what are some of the best CE's that have come out lately, good enough to 100? Besides Black Grail/Scope? Say for Orion, I would use Gils' Round or Ayaka?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    I actually got listen to the My Room birthday lines today instead of forgetting like I always do.
    Happy Birthday man!

See, that way of thinking already invalidates what you wanted. Chaldea Dreamfire means more quartz down the line. Fou Prints and Gold Fous are pure bonus stats for the Servants you care for and Lores means you can level up more skills for Servants you care for. The fact that you say all 4 of them are something that's shit to you... kinda goes counter to what you really want in the first place.

Cause this sounds like they objectively don't do anything. But you're subjectively forcing them to not do anything.
    Dreamfire doesn't matter to me until a servant I actually use gets to bond 10. It's shit to me. Gold fous and lore are more things I don't really need more of. Shit.

I'm not some hardcore player that feeds lore and fous to everyone and only a handful of servants have reached bond 9/10. I do not give a fuck about the shit in the shop. I want something useful that will satisfy me.

Quote Originally Posted by ALM View Post
    You know what, if this is the right thread, what are some of the best CE's that have come out lately, good enough to 100? Besides Black Grail/Scope? Say for Orion, I would use Gils' Round or Ayaka?
    The last one I took to 100 was Demonic Bodhisattva, currently working on Smiling Face. Apart from those I also have BHG, one Kaleidoscope at 10 and one at 80, Formalcraft, IA and LZO at 100. Then Sumo and that one Martha CE. I think that one Ishtar CE from Christmas 2017 is also a popular choice but I actually can't remember if I leveled it or not.

I don't actually use most of these. Really just BHG, Kaleidoscope, Sumo, Smiling Face and Bodhisattva, which is nice for Arash. Though I'm still not sure how CG/Arash overcharge damage scales with buffs because I feel like I've gotten inconsistent results.

Blog Entries
    are the filters still broken?
    what the fuck its been a day

I gave up on them fixing it and just set Automata to look for the lotto CE LB. Doesn't help when I'm trying to figure out how many event CEs I have and whatnot though.