Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Yeah I've always just tossed them at what I figured was the best member of whatever class once I got an even 50. The rest would just stay in my second archive. Monthly/event Fous are for Servants I want to finish up asap.

During normal times gacha Fous are slow to build up but after a lotto there are lots.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Arrowheads, Chains, and Magatama for this month's mat ticket. I'll be taking 30 free arrowheads since it's the worst of the bunch when it comes to farming (i.e. only good spot is its individual best).
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    main ended up with 100 boxes at the cost of almost all of my meager apple stock
    i'm going to have to do some dank exp management on the weekend

I think I need chains the most. I mean, I have over 100 but a lot of Servants need them all of a sudden and I've never gone out of my way to get them. Arrowheads aren't used for anyone that I care about. I think only Murasaki needs them and I don't see myself ever really using her. Magatamas... looks like I've already leveled most of the Servants that need them. Chains it is.

I leveled some more Servants to 4/4/4 and my Alter Egos/Rulers/Moon Cancers to 7/7/7 so I'm using my leftover bronze apples to get that 70m+ QP I spent back.

JP Friend Code
    Initial data download was only 11mb. But total assets now have an additional gb for download. Seems for me like we getting something really nice after ScathachFest.
    (Or I hope so...)
    Spoiler:
    Hell Realm Mandala or finally Olympians? Gimme that juicy Zeus Ruler

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nice to know it's not Saber Wars 2 rerun. The next thing should be Hell Mandala or Saber Wars 3, but no SW2 rerun makes Hell Mandala the most likely option.

JP Friend Code
    Well, I wouldn't be against a SW2 Rerun because I missed the skin on Ishtar due at the time only moving from NA to JP. And I really like blue colours(Arts-meta memes) on Cosmos Ishtar.
    Edit: 5 ST wasted, no np3 Fionn sadly.
    Thankfully I managed to somewhat recover after Summer Camp and now have 99 Quarts for Caster of Limbo.
    Last edited by WhiteNightSin; September 30th, 2020 at 12:36 PM.
    JP:
    Spoiler:

Hoping that its new content!! But they will most likely put in a SW2 rerun at some point.

JP Friend Code
    Really, all I want is a bunch of animation updates for a servants that really shoud have got them a long time ago. Mainly OG 3* Romulus and Caligula. (And Babylonia low-star servants, but that's just my wishful thinking)
    JP:
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    Was procrastinating so much that I've only just got around finishing the Grail Front last night.

Only did the 1st 2 by myself, the rest where more quickly & efficiently finished by just following a guide vid.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tsukihime collab for Halloween

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

Is Hell Mandala a story chapter or will it come out as an event?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If it's like Ooku probably an event.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There is a dot between Atlantis and Neo New Camelot to be filled with something though.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We'll see in the end. Right now I'm not getting my hopes up that much that we'll get a replayable story chapter (that doesn't need RP to be replayed).

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hope the 1 GB extra download means we're not getting a dead week, but who knows. Going to end up with 265 boxes at least with 40ish gold, 60 silver, and ~800 bronze apples. Pretty much done with ever needing more lottos unless I manage to roll all the remaining SSR Sabers, Riders, and Casters I don't already have. Raids are going to be my preferred apple spender from now on since better QP and mat rates.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    >tfw not even 100 boxes and only +8
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shame, this has been one of the best lottos in years. If we had this 2 years ago, I'd have aimed for 500 boxes.

593 boxes cleared. All Servants raised to 4/4/4 or better. QP capped. 22? more Servants to 1000/1000 and three only a hair away. SA, inventory and mail full of exp. Managed to get some more HP fous to somewhat balanced out but I think I still have about 1400 more for Attack than HP spread across Servants and inventory.

Down side is that I spent a shitload of pretty much all mats and am therefore really low (by my standards) on most mats that weren't available during the last round. But I probably shouldn't need gears, plumes or hearts ever again at least. I could probably run myself out of bones or proofs again if I got careless. I sure did use up a lot of those.

Also down to five lores, which is really well past the point where I'm comfortable spending mats on someone and I already regret raising up Fionn.

I hope some tempting stuff to blow QP and exp on comes out before Christmas because watching all those Servants stop languishing at 0/0 was a nice touch for me. Still 23 gold Servants left to go and most of the lower rarity ones too.

Taste the Rainbow
    439 boxes cleared, all gold and silver apples used, sitting on 2.9k bronze apples and 12.9m FP
    all servants raised to 7/7/7 or higher...except summer senpai and scathach because shells
    still need so many bones and dusts though...