Page 13257 of 13285 FirstFirst ... 12257127571315713207132471325213255132561325713258132591326213267 ... LastLast
Results 265,121 to 265,140 of 265684

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

  1. #265121
    The Wolf King Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,536
    This is interesting, the detective Edmond series may not be the only CBC CEs that are interconected.
    The school series may as well, this year CE's flavor text confirms the Chiron's classroom is part of the school where Hans and the others teach

  2. #265122
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Pendant's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    4,248
    Okay, so it really bothered me hearing you say that Da Vinci can't back-to-back NP that I went into the Dust node in Camelot just to prove a point.

    Uomo Universale





    - - - Updated - - -

    It's not like the damage is bad, either. She's hitting 100 Face for ~287k

  3. #265123
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,574
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    The point is the kaleidoscope use though. How spoiled we become.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  4. #265124
    The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    35,653
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    What would it even take for her to get 50% refund, 100% Arts up on a skill?
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  5. #265125
    Best old man Oz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,763
    One question, when are we supposed to start getting those tickets to trade in the shop?

  6. #265126
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,574
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    What would it even take for her to get 50% refund, 100% Arts up on a skill?
    1 hit NP + double Saber Caster + her upgraded 2nd skill + mlb Smiling Face = 38% NP gauge against 3 Assassins that she kills. Adding Paracelsus to the mix will increase it to 49%, but then you're only going to get 2 NPs that way. Course, Paracelsus could clear Wave 1, but you're still running into the issue that she can't loop her NP with an event CE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  7. #265127
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    1 hit NP + double Saber Caster + her upgraded 2nd skill + mlb Smiling Face = 38% NP gauge against 3 Assassins that she kills.
    This with or without the 10% static gain?
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

  8. #265128
    Hero of Charity GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,160
    JP Friend Code
    505746539 (new acc)
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz1337 View Post
    One question, when are we supposed to start getting those tickets to trade in the shop?
    8th March onwards.


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  9. #265129
    ULTRA High impact sexual violence Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,177
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Okay, so it really bothered me hearing you say that Da Vinci can't back-to-back NP that I went into the Dust node in Camelot just to prove a point.

    Uomo Universale





    - - - Updated - - -

    It's not like the damage is bad, either. She's hitting 100 Face for ~287k
    drop second castoria and mc restriction

    - - - Updated - - -

    and go to neutral node
    use cg as you wave 1 clearer to get a complete picture

  10. #265130
    ULTRA High impact sexual violence Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,177
    Blog Entries
    9
    i'm honestly trying to restrict myself to 2 50% ce for CG and Da Vinci and no support and i cant fucking fire 2 nps

    - - - Updated - - -

    oh my god it actually happened
    not that i can do assassins or zerkers with this
    Spoiler:



  11. #265131
    Best old man Oz1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,763
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    8th March onwards.
    Thanks, fortunately I'm able to reach 20 tickets before the Tesla gatcha. If only it didn't last one day...

  12. #265132
    Hero of Charity GundamFSN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    in the East
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,160
    JP Friend Code
    505746539 (new acc)
    Blog Entries
    5
    I'll prob have around 30 tickets and 3 multi to try for Old Li.


    Something
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    I see how it is Nasu, changing waifus like underwear, right?

    There is no forgiveness for you. Time to reclaim your honour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto is living a hard life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    2017 is the year i watch shinji die in 2 different animes
    Quote Originally Posted by GabrieliosP View Post
    Spoiler:
    Don't forget Prillya 3rei Herz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Writing porn also helps.

  13. #265133
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Trubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    22,574
    JP Friend Code
    463088335
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    This with or without the 10% static gain?
    The 2nd skill has the 10%/turn to begin with, the upgrade just gave her Arts Up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

  14. #265134
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,144
    Blog Entries
    1
    why is everyone drawing fujimaru as a blonde suddenly
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  15. #265135
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,518
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Fujimaru and Voyager are masquerading as a pair of tourist siblings visiting the Slapstick Museum every day for Amakusa's grand heist. The hero fanboy and the tired older sibling who has to take the kid there every single day. Fujimaru's disguise is blond hair and blue eyes to look more the part.

  16. #265136
    死徒 Dead Apostle OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Concordia Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    727
    US Friend Code
    559,186,926/Charle
    So basically Rikka Fujimar
    My current support slots
    Spoiler:

    Shorthand for stacking Buffs
    Spoiler:




  17. #265137
    A piece of blue glass moon AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,105
    suddenly everyone calling themselves Voyager's brother/sister.

  18. #265138
    吸血鬼 Vampire Rentenzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    156
    JP Friend Code
    384,848,033
    After some trial and error, I can see the way though. Douman just needs to just not crit once or twice to be safe during his crit turns though...

  19. #265139
    Foolish Dreamer Rue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sealed room that opens once a year.
    Posts
    8,179
    JP Friend Code
    859817221
    Should happen for realsies

    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Fujimaru and Voyager are masquerading as a pair of tourist siblings visiting the Slapstick Museum every day for Amakusa's grand heist. The hero fanboy and the tired older sibling who has to take the kid there every single day. Fujimaru's disguise is blond hair and blue eyes to look more the part.
    It works

  20. #265140
    A piece of blue glass moon AmADo VII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Yogya
    Age
    35
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,105
    apparently Bunyan's NP animation got faster by 0.36 seconds.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •