Page 13630 of 13630 FirstFirst ... 126301313013530135801362013625136281362913630
Results 272,581 to 272,589 of 272589

Thread: Fate/Grand Order General Discussion (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Yeah, so they cucked us. Meanwhile, Saber Lily gets her coins.

​Witness The Power Of The... Suicide Squad?

ULTRA High impact sexual violence Aozaki-desu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    this event can eat a mara, my usual 3t team does not work for like half the nodes
    i hate it
    had to make scripts for teams with arash
    on the other hand those arash teams are kinda 6 ce so there's that

Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    this event can eat a mara, my usual 3t team does not work for like half the nodes
    i hate it
    had to make scripts for teams with arash
    on the other hand those arash teams are kinda 6 ce so there's that
    wdym? My 3T team works well enough.

EDIT: Admittedly, I'm just using event Servants to loop with Caster. But still, good enough.
    Last edited by manafusion; November 27th, 2021 at 10:10 PM.

I was looking back at what we expected from lb5.5 clear event as we would get info about Seimei, Saber Raikou and what not. We also even got a LB5.5 DL campaign just before the event so people can actually believe it would be that but instead we got guda guda 6. They really got us for this xD

I wonder if they will do the same for lb6 clear event. Imagine Christmas 2021 with lb6 clear.

Quote Originally Posted by NeroFan View Post
    I was looking back at what we expected from lb5.5 clear event as we would get info about Seimei, Saber Raikou and what not. We also even got a LB5.5 DL campaign just before the event so people can actually believe it would be that but instead we got guda guda 6. They really got us for this xD

I wonder if they will do the same for lb6 clear event. Imagine Christmas 2021 with lb6 clear.
    Imagine skipping Christmas and infinite lottery farming. Man, I would rage. Unless they got a different farming system now for every event like what happened last and this current event. Even then, I'm not really going all-in on farming for the detective missions as I would for lottery.
    Last edited by manafusion; Yesterday at 07:18 AM.

US Friend Code
    559,186,926/Charle
    By the way, does the "slaying x number of y" type of mission requirement increase in accordance to the additional enemy on the screen in JP? How was it during Gudaguda 6?
    My current support slots

Record so far

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Via PM for security
    Quote Originally Posted by manafusion View Post
    Imagine skipping Christmas and infinite lottery farming. Man, I would rage. Unless they got a different farming system now for every event like what happened last and this current event. Even then, I'm not really going all-in on farming for the detective missions as I would for lottery.
    I didn't even realize at first that they kept on going. I always thought it weird that I still had some B ranks left and I didn't check how they worked until I saw your message here.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Unpopular opinion but Oberon's special NP up skill should be a rainbow buff instead of just a Buster up.
    Make him even more broken, yes yes!

Using Oberon as a sub in a normal battle is overkill, the recipient easily broke through 1 mill damage lol

The event is almost over, do you think we'll get the next immediately on 30th?

As for christmas... I still have like 1000 exp in present box and 800M qp, I dont need the lotto this time around...

Quote Originally Posted by Malgos View Post
    I didn't even realize at first that they kept on going. I always thought it weird that I still had some B ranks left and I didn't check how they worked until I saw your message here.
    They do and they have some decent rewards, if you need those. You can easily just sit on a quest and farm with not much issues. Usually, you don't get that many investigation tasks per quest clear that force you to play another node.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    By the way, does the "slaying x number of y" type of mission requirement increase in accordance to the additional enemy on the screen in JP? How was it during Gudaguda 6?
    No, it doesn't. They just RNG you a set of missions with static requirements and counts and you do them. I've not gotten some wacky "kill 30 of X enemies" so far. Most of them are easily doable in 2 runs, in fact.
    Last edited by manafusion; Yesterday at 09:39 PM.