Thread: BL changing banner

BL changing banner

so how does it work?
    cause I wanna do the same to my signature.

um not sure if its alright to ask in this section, but there's no other place that seems appropriate...

some of my fanfics:
    Refractions (madoka magica) - No matter how one would attempt to keep things the same as they used to be, the bending of a "law" would inevitable cause changes in the direction of their world, and that in turn would refract back to the their very lives, in ways that she never expected.
    Reversed Connections (BRS) - reworked the structure and a mix of anime/OVA, has the Otherworld selves replace their human counterpart in the real world instead of the normals taking control of the Otherworld characters.

Blog Entries
    The banner change is part of the skin. If you want a rotating signature, there are online image randomizers that will used a fixed link to display variable images. Google it somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Overwhelmed by Anime View Post
    The banner change is part of the skin. If you want a rotating signature, there are online image randomizers that will used a fixed link to display variable images. Google it somewhere.
    ok so its a rotating signature.
    that helps narrow down my google searching.

gonna see if I can find one.

some of my fanfics:
    Refractions (madoka magica) - No matter how one would attempt to keep things the same as they used to be, the bending of a "law" would inevitable cause changes in the direction of their world, and that in turn would refract back to the their very lives, in ways that she never expected.
    Reversed Connections (BRS) - reworked the structure and a mix of anime/OVA, has the Otherworld selves replace their human counterpart in the real world instead of the normals taking control of the Otherworld characters.

ok thanks, I found it.

this can be closed now.

some of my fanfics: