View Poll Results: Do you think "The World's Wrath" will be a legit movie?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 13.79%
  • No

21 72.41%
  • Maybe

4 13.79%
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1520232425

Thread: LunarFate: The World's Wrath / LunarFate Zero

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There will be no creativity, no enjoyment of the process of posting. All competing posts will be destroyed. But always — do not forget this — always there will be the intoxication of raging, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an author who is helpless. If you want a picture of the forum's future, imagine Magos stamping on his own face — forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

The...................... ............. qwertyfatcat's Avatar
    ergast, I already knew it was crack. I was just over exaggerating. However, I do agree this fic needs a lot of reworking. I've already said my piece in the past, so whatever.

Dear god, this fucking bastard...... Taunts my fucking childhood.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    There will be no creativity, no enjoyment of the process of posting. All competing posts will be destroyed. But always — do not forget this — always there will be the intoxication of raging, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an author who is helpless. If you want a picture of the forum's future, imagine Magos stamping on his own face — forever.
    Hail Khorne.

Vigilant. Relied Upon. Vigilantia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    Hail Khorne.
    Heresy! *Blam*

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyfatcat View Post
    ergast, I already knew it was crack. I was just over exaggerating. However, I do agree this fic needs a lot of reworking. I've already said my piece in the past, so whatever.
    My post was most of an statement that, even if it was already bad in the other story, at least it was used as crack, and as someone said (it may had been you), the only one who used it and didn't have any right to do it was Sakura, aka Broken-chan, instead of as an answer to you.
    Last edited by Ergast; September 25th, 2014 at 11:49 AM.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    "Every day until we like it"? A bad meme, and an even worse use of it.
    I'll have you know it is best meme.

Blog Entries
    Hail Khorne.

Sigmar is more sugoi.

The...................... ............. qwertyfatcat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    My post was most of an statement that, even if it was already bad in the other story, at least it was used as crack, and as someone said (it may had been you), the only one who used it and didn't have any right to do it was Sakura, aka Broken-chan, instead of as an answer to you.
    Okay, but it was a joke about too much UBW spam, which that fic parodied. Its still not right to have too much UBW anyways.

Dear god, this fucking bastard...... Taunts my fucking childhood.

Blog Entries
    Implying UBW thread is anything but spam to wait out the days till the animu airs.

Create History with the light even God doesn't know Der Ritter's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Is this the new "Do you like Saber?" thread?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No.

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Are you sure? It feels like it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Saber thread was a poll that eventually succumbed to heated arguments and Spin's salvation.

This is a thread about a fic of questionable quality which garnered much attention. So it is more comparable to Lantz.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I see a poll up there somewhere. And whose to say this thread doesn't get saved by Spinach Christ anyway?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Because no one cares anymore.

Also because nobody wants to get temp banned over this.
    Come visit Mobius Space where
    quite rarely
    translators gather
    and post Type-Moon stuff

Blog Entries
    It's not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    Only because Christopher isn't replying, otherwise Magos would already be temped.
    The real reason this died

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.