Page 82 of 89 FirstFirst ... 327277808182838487 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 1761

Thread: Fate/Apocrypha Vol. 2 + 3 (no spoilers)

Mesopotamia's King Gilgamesh_maximaster's Avatar
    Mesopotamia's Throne(Viņa del mar, chile)
    Anyone know f are a full translation of the all 5 volumes?

US Friend Code
    Volume 3 was never finished (I think there's only one or two chapters left in it too) and I don't think 5 was ever even started.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Castor did a few snippets from the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

THere are posibillity to get the complete volumes 3 and 5 ? I understand the 1, 2 and 4 are complete translated

As far as I know, the TL of vol 3 is pretty much death and no one has started on vol 5, or even declared they might at some point.

Mmm I see, too bad, thxfor the answer

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I would if I can reach Canonrap to ask for permission.

(I havent tried really hard, admittedly.)
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    He literally does not give a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    we are a go

now to pick which to prioritize between 3 and 5
    Last edited by castor212; August 17th, 2021 at 10:29 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    we are a go

now to pick which to prioritize between 3 and 5
    So you're finishing 3 and 5? Thanks a lot Castor.

I'd prefer 3 first personally but you have the final choice.

Blog Entries
    its gonna be slow af tho lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

tho for some reason my brain thinks 3 is done when i decided to continue 5
    weird

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    its gonna be slow af tho lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

tho for some reason my brain thinks 3 is done when i decided to continue 5
    weird
    Better than nothing tbh.

US Friend Code
    You're awesome.

Blog Entries
    directly continuing from here: https://canonrap.wordpress.com/2016/...p281-fa3-3-07/

Volume 3, Act 3, Page 299-302
    "But, sis. We can't just sit around and leave Assassin as they are."

"I agree, but… while it's easy to say that we can beat Assassin if we can weather out their surprise attack, finding them to begin with is already the hard part. All the more so if we have no information of them…"

"Which mean we need to begin seeking them out, right?"

"Indeed; let us begin our investigation during the day. I shall have modern clothes arranged for us so as to not stand out."

"Yes. I have no complaints either."

Ruler was currently wearing Laeticia's modern clothing, so she had no problem on that department, albeit a change would not be a bad thing either.

"Ah, I want some clothes! I want the trendiest, most unique, and most coquettish one you've got!"

Rider bend himself forward in excitement, and Fiore replied him with a somewhat cold gaze.

"…Um. You do understand we are not going out to play around, yes?"

"Sure, I gotchu, I gotchu! Also, it'd be great if my Master can go too~"

"Rider—?"

Fiore's previous cold gaze was now accompanied with an ice cold tone of voice.

Meanwhile, Ruler's own gaze was piercing at Rider icily as well.

"We are not involving Sieg in this matter. I can't believe I have to say it out loud."

"Yeah, but, y'know, it's still early, and like, I kinda do want to play a bit at least until sundown, and, like—"

"No."

"Just a liiiittle bit, please…?"

"No."

A prompt and immediate rejection. Not even having Ruler on his side on this one, Rider then plopped down on the desk.

"Ahh, suddenly I'm not in the mood to do anything. Oh, no, I'm suddenly feeling stressed out. Noooo."

"Are you kidding me…"

The siblings looked shocked, while Archer himself simple let out a wry laugh.

"Then, Caules and I should go to a different room and change our clothes."

"How about ours, then?" Rider asked.

"I shall have some homunculi to deliver some to you. Afterwards, I originally wanted them to help with Archer'sprana supply, but… for now, Caules and I are doing it together."

The prana supply from the homunculus that Gordes had created would be replaced with Caules', then Fiore's own would make up for any shortage. The possibility of confrontation between Masters were currently low, so it would not be a hindrance.

While there were not many homunculi left, they had agreed that the homunculi would help a little with routine tasks on the fortress in exchange of gaining the right to stay in it.

"Indeed. Such is the ideal Master and Servant relationship," Ruler said.

"Thank you."

Fiore smiled somewhat proudly. Archer and Caules then stood up and begin to head out of the room.

"Incidentally, how much overall of my prana supply you are currently handling, Caules?"

Caules frowned somewhat sulkily at the question as he answered it.

"With everything that I've got… about 20 percent, at most. Well, just treat me like a spare battery or something."

"I see. Indeed, I do feel our connection to be somewhat thin."

It is alright,
    Archer seemed to imply, though it seemed toonly make Caules sulked more.

"Ugh, let's just drop it. I know already that what my sister can provide is far more overwhelming compared to me, quantity or quality wise, to not even mention what she can spare even after that. I'm just a gas can compared to her full blown gas station."

"Hm. Caules. Do you have any area where you are simply better than Fiore?"

"I guess. …I use computers much better than her."

Archer was about toask on how does that relate to magecraft, but opted to maintain silenceinstead. There are times when men can simply be too stubborn to admit defeat.

※※※※※

I fucked up and didnt realize these portion had already been translated, use Canon's supremely superior translation instead
    Last edited by castor212; August 21st, 2021 at 01:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    I fucked up and didnt realize these portion had already been translated, use Canon's supremely superior translation instead

Volume 3, Act 3, Page 303-307

While Rulers and the others were waiting, several homunculi began to enter the meeting room, bringing in modern clothes that had been tailored to Rider's size.

"We've brought in most of the ones we had in ready, but we are not sure whether or not they suit your taste."

"Ok, ok, no problem! Man, these ones are cute, those ones are too… I can't wait to show them off to Master after!"

"How's Uncle Gordes right now?" Fiore asked.

"He's been pretending to be finishing up his work at his room, but he's actually been drinking. We homunculi are truly grateful that he had helped in saving our lives, but we are honestly quite unsure on how to approach his current situation."

The rest of the homunculi were nodding simultaneously, signaling agreement with the one that had just spoken up.

"…For now, please just keep an eye on him."

Fiore replied somewhat apologizingly.

"Alright. Both of you, please change your clothes."

"Ehh? You're not going with us?"

"Fiore, you are staying?"

Both Rider and Ruler asked her. Fiore gave off a somewhat troubled smile to that, and gestured her eyes to her legs.

"With my legs as they are, it is a bit hard for me to investigate around during daytime. It'd be no problem if I use magecraft, but the circumstances being what they are…"

She compensated for her legs' disability via things such as
    Bronze-Link Manipulator
    Coupled Reinforcement Mystic Code
    that functions via spiritualism magecraft. However, it is the kind of Mystic Code that one simply cannot use in the middle of the day.

"I can perform analysis from my room just fine."

"Very well. We are to act as your limbs and search about physically, then."

"Please do. I shall also have one of the homunculi particularly well-versed in magecraft to assist you."

Upon Fiore's words, the homunculus that had stayed behind in the room bowed to both Servants. A female type. She shared similar features with Sieg, albeit with a longer hair.

"I am Althea. It is a pleasure."

"Likewise," said Rider and Ruler as they all shook hands.

"Searching about for any Servant's presence, traces, and the likes would be the role of you two. Anything else magecraft related, Althea can handle. I shall be listening through via telepathic communication and handling analysis."

In Trifas, a land under Ygddmillenia's management, there are large numbers of accomplished magi deployed all around. However, they do not quite have the skillset to track and pursuit Servants.

It would not be unthinkable that Assassin and their Master had already slipped past through them and were roaming about Trifas' street. If they managed to get their hand on any clue while it is still daytime—and ideally, if they could somehow pin down the Master, that would be the best case of scenario.

※※※※※

"
    Jack
    She
    " was slipping pass through.

To begin with, her small stature made it easy for her to sneak into just about anywhere. With the clothes that "
    Master
    mother
    " had given to her and her Presence Concealment skill added to that, she could easily merge inside a crowd.

That being said, Trifas' streets are narrow and sparse with tourists. The eyes of magi were always looking about as well, so she could not act recklessly. Although she had already killed ten of those magi already yesterday.

Right now, she was not with her mother. Each of them had found their ideal hiding places, with no intention of leaving currently. To be honest, she wanted mother to play her the piano right now, but she could be patient. Ambush being her specialty, patience was the one thing that she has in spare.

There were 3 opponent Servants—maybe even 4. Archer of Black, Chiron. Rider of Black, Astolfo. And… one not of Black faction; someone else's. The problem was Saber of Black, Siegfried. Was he here, or was he not? It was confusing.

She restored her appearance and voice, then carefully began to listen. The amalgamation of vengeful spirits born murderer by nature; as far as she was concerned, murder was neither a hobby nor a job. Put to words, it was simply her reason to be.

As if trying to make that known everyone, she proved her own existence by murder. As if trying to say "I exist."

She carefully, earnestly, cautiously waited for her chance to come.

The best time for her to act is always at night. She would never gamble. The key was whether or not the chance to kill would present itself, and how much she could seize on it.

Combat is one on one. But murder is only one way. With that taken into account, as far as she was concerned her encounter with Saber of Red, Mordred, turning into a battle had been an unexpected occurrence.

"…We would've probably lost, huh?"

Simply remembering what had happened irritated her even more, but she knew that she would've lost indeed.

She had not been able to slit her throat in one strike, while one blow from Saber of Red would've decapitated her completely.

There were many factors; the difference in their ability's status, her disadvantage in combat situations, or the difference between their ranks as a Heroic Spirit. All those and more had all been working against her, but—none were too much to take advantage of, she thought.

The difference in their ability status could be overturned with her own ability. If she suppressed her presence during the night, nobody would be able to even perceive her.

And she knew this; kill the Master, and any Heroic Spirit becomes worthless. As far as she—as far as the devilish murderer was concerned, be it magi or prostitutes… they were all preys.
    ※※※※※

Last edited by castor212; August 21st, 2021 at 01:09 AM.

Thanks, castor, you're lifesaver! I really hope you finish it. Hate to tell you, but didn't Canon finish Act 3, like here?
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post2854821
    He just didn't publish it on his site, as far as I rememder.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Castor to the rescue, yay!

The latest bit is labeled as "volume 5", which is understandable given the jumps between volumes, but isn't quite right :P
    don't quote me on this

Canon actually started that translation from this thread's page 78 and it seems that it's similar to castor's translation.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Volume 5, Act 3, Page 303-307

SNIP

Think you mixed up Volume 3 with 5 in the heading Castor.

Otherwise thanks again and best of luck to you.

Blog Entries
    shieeeet

- - - Updated - - -

ok fixed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    Canon actually started that translation from this thread's page 78 and it seems that it's similar to castor's translation.
    shit are you serious

lmaooo i was using canonrap's site as guide

oh well, ill continue from where ranoncap's last left in this site

time to thread check backwards.

- - - Updated - - -

ok, my bad, canon actually already finished chapter 3 translation then

ill continue from chapter 4 onwards
    Last edited by castor212; August 21st, 2021 at 01:01 AM.