Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 478910 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Option [Lemon]

Ever onwards. To stand still is to die. Rai Burnout's Avatar
    Oh well, thought it might make a good joke ending.
    People will make mistakes, its a fact of life. But if you don't try for fear of failing then you're making the biggest one of all.

So Live your life, you only get one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    It couldn't have been more damsel in distress if when Ilya met them in the hall she had been dressed like Bowser.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries
    I don't think Rin'd do much, the embarrassment would be too powerful. :V

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    Come to think of it, Ayako did win that bet from Rin's prologue in F/SN, didn't she? Here, I mean.

The Knight That Swims Through The Night Silver Winged King's Avatar
    So should be expect Hidden Option 5/5 now?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart
    Hidden Option 5/5: Now I'm just gonna bully people who ask about it
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Ah, its just that since anime is now over, I thought a chance could come. Oh well.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Oh, like, I'm done with it, and I was going to post it today once people had a chance to watch the ep, but now I'm just going to sit on it because it's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Oh, like, I'm done with it, and I was going to post it today once people had a chance to watch the ep, but now I'm just going to sit on it because it's funny.
    You know, I'm not that well known around here, but I'm pretty sure people will be out to get me now.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    a a a a a a a a a

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Winged King View Post
    You know, I'm not that well known around here, but I'm pretty sure people will be out to get me now.
    I'd get mad, but I'm too amused.
    So no, Silver, I am not against you.
    But...
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    a a a a a a a a a
    your totes screwed m8
    ... Does anyone remember this thread: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...-input-welcome ?

So, according to D&D's alignment check, I'm a True Neutral. Huh.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    I lied. I was always just gonna post it around dinnertime here.

5/5 now stop bothering me

“Hey. Wake up, Emiya.”

It was late in the morning. Especially for Shirou, who prided himself as an early riser, ten in the morning was quite late. But once in a while, he did allow himself to sleep in, occasionally without a Taiga around to make sure he was up and preparing breakfast. Today was supposed to be one of those days—Taiga and Sakura both had to be at school earlier than normal to prep for final exams.

He was done. The seniors had already taken entrance exams for universities if that was their goal, finished all other exams, and done their due diligence regarding clubs and extracurricular activities; their attendance to class was no longer mandatory. Nothing was supposed to hurry him today, so he had worked long into the night on his magecraft and turned in when the sun was nearly up. His attendance was fine. He was going to skip until the graduation ceremony.

“E~mi~ya~” the voice pulling him to consciousness sing-songed his name.

Shirou managed to get one eye to crack open, unconcerned, his mind familiar enough with the voice to not freak out. Then found his eyes flying wide at what he saw, which was definitely not something he was familiar with.

Ayako Mitsuzuri. In. His. Apron.

And absolutely nothing else.

The girl—young woman—grinned wide at his reaction, showing her pearly whites. She jumped up from where she had been kneeling next to his futon and put her hands on her hips right at one of the apron ties, the curves of her body peeking out just enough. “Better get up and at it before I totally destroy your kitchen.”

He tried reaching out to grab her, almost involuntarily, sure that he was seeing things. Ayako laughed and darted from his grasp, her completely bare rear dancing at the center of his vision as she flitted out of his room.

Most definitely awake, and certainly up on top of it, Shirou scrambled to get clear of his futon which had twisted awkwardly around his legs in his surprise. Leaving his futon in the kind of disarray that would normally have upset his organizational mind, he sped out of his room after the intruder.

As advertised, Ayako was in the kitchen, running water in the sink. The apron was just large enough on her to hang awkwardly from her shoulders, although the tie across the back sat perfectly over her tush, like a bow over a present. She hummed as she washed a plate that obviously did not need washing, probably taken from the rack of recently-cleaned dishes. Her body swayed, rather enticingly with how little she was clothed, her hips shifting from side to side to a tune she hummed.

“You’re so slow,” Ayako said, grinning over her shoulder. “Now I’ve taken over your throne.”

She had been over once or twice, her excuse to discuss captaincy things with Sakura; enough at least to know how much of a mother hen he was. Enough to have spied him in his apron.

“Geez, you have to put things out of anyone else’s reach?” Ayako went on. She was reaching for a scrubber that hung above the sink, but the loop was a few centimeters out of her reach. Very deliberately, she stretched herself out to reach it, standing on the tips of her toes, her legs flexing.

Even though he had seen every bit of Ayako bared before him, there was nothing that really could quite replace the exact way her breasts fell forward, held loosely by fabric that was not meant to support her curves, only just keeping her from spilling free of the garment. Or the way her figure, faintly hourglass in shape, peeked out to either side when she turned to grin at him. Or how the bottom brushed midway down her thighs, a tantalizing short skirt that Ayako did not normally wear.

Reading his expression, a smug look crossed her face. Which he admittedly had a hard time noticing as his gaze ran wild over every bit of her body. “You’re gonna have to help me get this one,” she said, thumbing back to the hanging brush.

Eyes absolutely glued to the nearly-naked girl, Shirou made his way up to her, reaching over her shoulder to take hold of the desired brush, his body all-too pleased as she turned to take it from him and apply it to the dish in the sink. In return, she not-so-subtly began to grind her derriere back into him and he could do nothing but put his hands to her hips and try not to groan.

“You sure do leave things all around,” Ayako went on. “How could the others even handle this pigsty? How did you even get on before I got here?”

“It…was hard…” Shirou managed to groan.

“Oh, I bet it was hard.” She replaced the dish on the drying rack and turned the faucet off, Shirou’s gaze following every motion. “But at least now you’ve got me around to take hold of things. Get a leg up on it all. I’ll be sure to get you all cleaned up. Leave all the messes to me.”

At this point, he was sure he was going to make a mess before he even got started. His body certainly responded, and Ayako could certainly make that out: she reached around and brushed her hands between them, lifting his shirt and feathering her fingers just below his navel. “Then…yeah, I’ll leave it to you…”

“Alright,” she said, her voice falling deeper. She slid the waistband of his shorts down to the floor, then backed up against him, forcing him to step out. His backside hit the counter and Ayako kept flush to him, his freed cock wonderfully sandwitched between his body and hers, sliding up between the curves of her rear. Hands on her own knees, she grinned at him over her shoulder and moved her waist up and down, teasing a familiar motion. “You’ve got no will, Emiya. You could at least resist a little.”

“I don’t think I can resist you even a little bit,” Shirou said, unable to do anything but bite down on his own lip to keep from moaning. His hands gripped the counter behind him as if he was afraid he would fall otherwise.

There was a noise of pleasure Ayako made that Shirou could not easily describe, somewhere between a laugh and a hum. As if moving to the beat of music only she could hear, the young woman rocked her hips, sliding smooth skin along Shirou’s length at a pleasurable pace.

Morning sensitivity brought Shirou to a state of helplessness far too quickly. Watching as his rod slid up and down between Ayako’s cheeks, he could only clench his teeth as he quickly came, splashing seed all along the small of her back. Ayako continued to pump his body with her own until he was spent, then spun around and fell to her knees, licking up the remains like a cat might lick their food bowl clean.

“See what I mean, Emiya?” She made a show to take one long, slow lick at the liquid still beading at his urethra and grinned at his expression as she swallowed it. “You’re just a mess.”

Shirou grabbed for her wrist and pulled her up level with him. His stare almost got mean. “Yeah, I’m just a slob. In fact, I’ll just snack some more, right here.” His other hand snaked around to her rear, sliding his fingers where his cock had just been, before swirling around her anus and around to where her arousal was evident.

“O-oh, yeah, you’re helpless,” Ayako said, moaning as he slowly worked his fingers along her entrance, teasing her until she was even more wet. He slipped down to his knees in turn, then plunged his fingers deep into her while using his other hand to draw circles around her lower stomach, likewise teasing a familiar motion to a different part of her body. With each stroke into her he did the same from within, each time causing her legs to visibly flex, a similar between-laughter-and-pleased-humming noise escaping her throat.

“This is what you get for coming over,” Shirou said. He quickly pulled his night shirt off and flung it aside, slipped around her body, and leaned in to flick his tongue as deep into her as he could. “Knowing I’d put you to work, make you sweat, until you’re worn out.”

Ayako hissed out, “You’re the one that makes me…come…over…”

Shirou swirled his tongue around her clit, working his fingers back into a rhythm as he did. As the girl let out a long moan, he said, “Yeah, and I’ll keep making you.”

Shaking in place, Ayako looked ready to collapse, briefly falling forward, her hands gripping the counter where Shirou had held before. Wrapping his arms around her, Shirou pulled her up, and although her mouth sought out his for a sloppy, pleased kiss, he shuffled them over out of the kitchen, pulling at the apron around her body as he did. He drew free of her body to rip the cloth from her, caught her wrists and spun her around to face him, then pushed her backwards until her legs hit the table in the living room. She fell back atop it and he followed after, lifting her legs up to either shoulder before guiding himself back into her with a hard plunge, hugging her thighs to his body.

Ayako’s look of surprise quickly glazed over as her head arched back. “Already?” She hooked her legs over his shoulders as best as she could, toes curling, her own hand immediately sliding down to continue the touch he had been employing before.

“Have a problem with that?” He grunted, shoving his length harder into her each time.

Eyes closed, Ayako’s head rolled around, half in response, half in reaction to his motions. Her hips rose each time he pulled away, chasing after the sensation, her rear lifting right clear of the table. “No, fuck me up, Emiya,” she said, furiously flicking her fingers just above where they were joined, “make a mess out of me.”

“I thought you wanted a leg up on things,” Shirou said, his lips finding the inside of one knee.

Of all things, that seemed to set her off as she clenched around him, back arching, her breasts doing all kinds of lovely things as her body tensed. She cried out, repeating “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” over and over as she came, her legs trying to pull him tight to her.

The faint sensation of a rush around him almost caught him up in her climax, but he held off just long enough to feel her relax, her tight channel flooding with new wetness. Almost biting his own tongue, he drew away just as he was ready to cum, once more spilling out over her body, onto her stomach and breasts as he nearly fell forward atop her.

Ayako shuddered as his cum pattered onto her body, a faint feeling of another wave of pleasure touching off inside her as he marked her skin. She grabbed for his shoulders, pulling him the rest of the way down and demanded his mouth for a kiss, their tongues flicking against each other, each breathing heavily into their embrace.

Shirou weakly managed to roll them off the table and onto the floor, their sweaty and sticky bodies ending up in another kind of mess across the tatami. If he had felt like lazing through the morning before, now he thought this might be close to comatose.

“Now I’m hungry,” Ayako said. Her tone was one of laziness, however, like she were a cat basking in the sun. “This got out of hand.”

Shirou looked around at that, although he kept his hand possessively on her hip, unwilling to part with the contact. He wondered if he would even have the energy to do anything if Taiga got home early and walked in on them. “It’s fine,” he said, surveying the damage. His clothes were in a few different places about the kitchen; hers were strewn about too, he just noticed, making a path from the entrance hall to the kitchen as if she had stripped down one article at a time until she got to his apron. The thought was oddly thrilling. “We can wash things and take a bath in a bit.”

She looked over her shoulder at him. “Together?”

“You’re gonna kill me by exhaustion.”

Ayako stuck out her tongue, then returned to resting her head on his outstretched arm.

While not the most comfortable of things, Shirou was disinclined to complain. In fact, he had something else on his mind entirely. “Maybe after that, we can chase everyone else that’ll come over out…and you can stay here for the night.”

Silence. Even the slight rise and fall of Ayako’s shoulders did not change. Worried he might have been too forward, Shirou tried to think of what to say to fill the void. Yet nothing really came to mind, as the other thing he was thinking of bringing up kept getting in the way.

There was a sudden motion as the girl in his arms rolled over and into him, until he was flat on his back and she was straddling him. The familiarity and sensation of her legs to either side of his waist reminded at least one part of his body what they had been doing, although Ayako did nothing further, her eyes meeting his seriously.

“You mean that?” she asked, a hint of uncertainty in her voice.

“You’re the one that was all on about it earlier.”

“I was joking.”

Shirou nodded. He thought as much, but he often thought she joked like that over something she was actually considering. He hoped that she was picking up on the unspoken part, the fact that this was more than just an invitation to stay over for a short while. They were adults now—or at least, he felt as much anyway. Then again, he had taken care of himself for a fair few years now. “You’ve already stolen my apron.”

She grinned, although a hint of embarrassment remained on her cheeks. “Oh, you’d better watch out, I’ll just steal everything else too while I’m at it. In fact, maybe I should go raid your closet right now.”

“Only if I can raid your—no, wait, that’s—”

His stupid response was cut out by another kiss, this one not quite so demanding, although Ayako’s hand snaked down once more to his once-again rising cock. “But first, I think we need to keep marking our territory,” she said, trailing kisses down his neck to his chest.

Shirou decided he was not in any mood to argue.

End

A modern masterpiece.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Fucking based

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    That there was a way and a half to end up. Two-thumbs up for this whole story, thanks for the glory, Arashi.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Now to wait for the Next Great Thing, and by Arashi's sig I assume its gonna be a very great thing.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Meh's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Yay.

Blog Entries
    ...what was she planning on cooking?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?