Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18232627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Moon White Redux Discussion

Blog Entries
    For various camping (and general travel) related reasons, would it be possible to please get the distances of the districts from each other? And the regions of the island in general, if you have the time.
    Last edited by Mooncake; February 24th, 2015 at 01:58 PM.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Blog Entries
    verg linked this on chat.

Things we know thus far

alphabet used for part of the cipher is the same alphabet of the magi used in regalia.

Cipher's decrypted

Just how far does the fantasy of the island go
    reality only goes so deep
    THEEYESNEVERLEAVEME

We also noticed every M in the journal was bolded, so far we dont know what to do with that

red drawing in the corner of an upside down pyramid within or enclosed by a moon tentatively identified as a grail and a moon.

We will get another journal each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Maybe Verg just didn't like how the un-bolded "m"s looked.

Blog Entries
    you are right bloble. knowing verg, that seems like the most likely possibility.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Since DB and co. are significantly slowing the RP a down and don't seem to be adjusting their posts or strategy to account for that, anyone up for building a coalition to hunt them down and kill them on day 2-3?

And thus the first united front against slowposts was formed.

Blog Entries
    lol, I just hadn't noticed DB had posted and was going to post today after someone pointed out he in fact did.

I'm pretty sure you were on Regalia when I said this yesterday Tobias.
    Last edited by Siriel; February 25th, 2015 at 07:57 AM.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

About Assassin

> That black man... Do you know him?

[My calm question belies my tense nerves. I had mistaken that Servant for one of their's. I cannot make that mistake again.]

[The sound of laughter escapes the vast darkness of Assassin's ego as several figures emerge from their shadows. The largest of them, and loudest, composes himself and addresses me.]

"We are very familiar with that one, Master. He, like us, is another who holds the title of the Old Man of the Mountain. But unlike us, he is weak. He shames the name of Hassan-i Sabbah with his humiliating actions in life. Were it up to us we would gut him like the dastardly mongrel he is. He is like a whimpering dog with his tail between his legs and nothing else. His shameful displays taint the ancient order that we commit ourselves to and would gladly die for! And not even death would be enough to purge him of his impotency. It is his birthright to be weak!"

[As if to illustrate this, the large Assassin snatches a fruit from the table and squishes it in his large palm. One of his companions, an older masked man in a hood, turns to me.]

"That man is not like us, Master. Though detestable we may act, we hold ourselves to the code that our forebears established before our time as Grandmaster. The Creed by which we and those which came before us that illustrate the behavior and conduct we must emulate as Assassins. That fool chooses to ignore such noble words and is foolish by default for such thinking! He did not work for the glory of the cause but only for his own fortune. Such a self-centered individual who only trusted himself and suspected everything except for himself. T'was an ignoble era when he was Grandmaster as his action caused our righteous war to devolve into petty evilty; t'is no wonder why his life ended in such the way as it did!"

[The elder Assassin shakes his head contemptuously as his fellow Assassins nod their heads in agreement. Many white pale masks turn towards their Master and utter in unison.]

"That man is of no consequence, Master. Rest assured that we, your loyal Assassin, will safeguard you for he is one man while we are many."

[I sigh in relief as I dismiss the Assassins. One by one all of them disappear into the night to their nightly patrols through the grounds and hallways. But one of them remains in the room after her comrades had left. Her dark violet hair glows softly in the moonlight as she speaks in a cautious tone.]

"A word of warning, Master. Though we are quick to dismiss that one, he is still Hassan. He is craven and dishonorable but that is why he is dangerous."

[Her beautiful features obscured by her mask, the female Assassin turns towards the window to the outside. Although I cannot be sure it was as if her brow furrowed in thought as if she were looking alertly at the dark forest outside of the grounds of the mansion. Her form slowly melds into the shadow of the room as she slowly disappears to assume her post. Before she is completely gone, however, she turns one more time to me with... a worried brow.]

"We will take our leave now, Master. While that man has little obvious power, that which he has, he will use with deadly finesse. Be careful."

Spoiler:

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I was bored. Consider this a bonus page.

Blog Entries
    Sat's picture http://i.imgur.com/Xt8r64X.png

Ego's code breaking skills! http://pastebin.com/z5QxYaME

Some of the lines people have solved (prominently Ego):

Middle – WHERE HAVE I SEEN THAT MIKO BEFORE

Bottom below Z symbol – IT APPEARS IN EVERYTHING NEW SO WHY HERE

The top part seems to be a new code with the same symbols(?)
    Last edited by Mooncake; February 26th, 2015 at 10:53 PM.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'

Forever your nemesis, Vergchan. :|
    \(◕___◕)/

Stuff also noted/discussed about the picture, plus miscellanea:

• Though no longer required:

<!Verg> Also, about the glyphs. It is possible (though probably difficult) to hunt down exactly what they are your own. However, a page /does/ exist that goes to detail about translating the glyphs. However, there also exists an option C. Someone of the players miiiiiiight recognize those symbols...
      Option C was never explored.

• The binary reads: "JUST WHAT IS TENKIRI IN THE FIRST PLACE". Tenkiri being the god of Tengetsu, enshrined in Yamaichi.

• The morse code reads: "I USED HIS NAME". Maybe referring to the "Crimson" mentioned in the same page? Or perhaps the kami Tenkiri?

• Speaking of which, if giftbasket and mutual enmity? Was it a gift-wrapped bomb-in-a-box kind of present?

• The ciphers are accompanied with interconnected lines, triangles, squares, and on one occasion a maeander. Do they mean something, and is there some significance in where the lines overlap with the shapes?

• The first redtext (to be deciphered) seems to point with a line to the path out the back of the shrine, where the Masters surreptitiously exit. Content of redtext perhaps connected with the location?

• Common assumption was that the things that "weren't natural" are the locations with the homocentric circles. The numbers 1, 6, and 3 seem to be under each circle, counting counterclockwise.

• Isn't it strange that there's a tree specially noted in the sketch, as if there's aren't any more around? Visitors to the shrine, keep an eye out for mysterious outgrowths!

• <!Verg> The round circly things are pedestals of komainu guarding the shrine
      <!Verg> The black ones at the end of the road, that is
      Not quite "EVERYTHING NEW".

• Sourokurou's kanji, because names are ~important~: 想六郎 望月

• Satehi's cipher frequency chart.
    Last edited by Leftovers; February 26th, 2015 at 11:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    I assume Option C refers to Ego anyway.

But he's not a player.

Blog Entries
    Ego is a player in spirit, man.

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    To get people off of Morm's and DB's back, I've done and overall description post for them to have the Day 1 ended. If you guys want to go onto details what was discussed with the supervisor, we can do that in PMs (and probably should.)

Overly devoted enthusiasm... fufufu~ Ayakashi's Avatar
    The fun train never stops.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In other news, Spin totally lost the golden opportunity to use this as his FC.

Spoiler:

By the way verg what song did you use for the Moon White video you made?

(the video is super awesome)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries