Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [FF] Crossings

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Offhand, I can think of gym class with water sports (and the requisite pool cleaning), sports festival day (track and field events, individual and team), and the bane of schoolgirls everywhere - body measuring day! (Usually involving the boys' efforts to get their hands on said measurements for public broadcasting.)
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I forgot how awesome this is.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hm...Arashi or someone else may know better, but I don't think that you choose your classes in Japanese schools. What with being assigned to a classroom and waiting for your teachers to finish commuting for class. Home Ec, or the equivalent, may be elective, or may not. In any case elective classes are not the norm.

Of course, they will study some iteration of Math (Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus), History, local language/Japanese, foreign language/English, Biology, Geography, PE...or you can check a school's web page to see what classes they teach.

Whu it actually worked? I mean how do you like the power of my Gae Bolg you wanton demon!?
    Gahh, took me forever to find this burried as it was. I'm so snowed under with Shadowrun and Rogue Trader I haven't been able to do much of anything. I'm still getting stuck on the details so I'll just put out one skit at a time instead of four or five.

Crossings, Section 22a: Begin

It took a few minutes but Shiki managed to excuse himself from the table and head after the incensed Arihiko. Trying to excuse himself was of course, a bit of a hassle, but nothing compared to what had been going on before.

Hoping Ciel would calm Satsuki who was gibbering incoherently at the moment, he stepped out of the lunchroom and looked around. There was a bit of muttering from the people on the way towards the stairs, and a few people slow to pick themselves up, so Shiki considered that the most likely path his friend took. He headed up the stairs when he got there, knowing Arihiko to be a creature of habit when upset at lunch time.

Peering out of the doorway he glanced from side to side, then stepped out onto the roof. He missed Arihiko at first, then noticed him in an odd position. The redhead was crouched low, slowly making his way across the roof, in high sneaky mode.

One eyebrow cocked Shiki sauntered over to his friend and looked at him. If this was another way of showing upset over his and Ciel’s little improvization, it was a unique one.

“What are you doing?” Shiki asked, a little exhasperation in his voice. Arihiko almost jumped out of his shoes.

Whipping around the redhead he put a finger up to his lips and angrily whispered, “Shhh Shhhhh Don’t ruin it.”

“What?” Shiki asked, grimacing.

“Hottie alert, up on the fence!” Arihiko remarked, going back to his low sneaking crouch, “You don’t see that blonde in purple and white?”

Shiki cocked his head. He took a second to think about it. That sounded very familiar. It would probably make sense for Arcueid to be around here. She liked it up high. So she was on the fence, looking probably out, and he couldn’t see her for the… weirdness… He shrugged and looked down at Arihiko who was still sneaking and wondered why he was staying so low and trying to creep up on her. What would he really see if… he was down there… and she was up there… in her usual clothes…. A big anger mark popped up on Shiki’s brow.

YANK!

“Aaack!” Arihiko yelped as Shiki grabbed him by the ear and started dragging him away, “What are you doing.”

“Have some respect Arihiko.” Shiki growled dragging his friend across the roof, “There will be no free peeking up women’s skirts.”

“Oww oww, crud, oww, you’re suddenly no fun do you know that?” Arihiko queried in between yelps.

-----

Arcueid looked over lazily to where all the noise was coming from. It was distracting her from figuring these weird card things out.

Her head cocked to the side when she noticed a boy, one of Shiki’s friends she thought, sliding across the ground backwards on his rear.

“Wonder where he learned that trick?” she said mostly to herself, then went back to her reading.
    <mrtags> At least I got to be lancer the space marine, drm got omake'd into the little pink and purple butt plunger
    <DrmChsr0> I have to admit, it was funny.

Don't displease Tiny Turtle

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tease.
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Whu it actually worked? I mean how do you like the power of my Gae Bolg you wanton demon!?
    After all that time a one word answer...

Then how about a one word story post?

"OUCH!"
    <mrtags> At least I got to be lancer the space marine, drm got omake'd into the little pink and purple butt plunger
    <DrmChsr0> I have to admit, it was funny.

Don't displease Tiny Turtle