Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2429323334

Thread: The Holy Grill War(RP Thread)

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar
    Breaker
    Miyama - Bridge
    9:22 PM

"Well, you're probably more experienced at this kind of stuff then I am. What do you think, Breaker? Should we ally up, until the war's nearly finished?"
    An alliance with team Lancer....? Knights were honourable so she could trust Lancer not to stab them in the back later. There really wasn't much reason to say no, at least in Breaker's mind. Breaker shrugged before smiling. "I have no problems with it. To be clear, we'll be allies until all the other servants have been dealt with?" magi typically were not very trustworthy. All they cared about was their own gain. Many of them employing an 'exact words' policy to promises and agreements.

"So, since it's decided, the polite thing to do would be to introduce ourselves right?" It was a little odd to go into an alliance without knowing the other party's name. "I hope you don't mind if I keep my identity a secret."

Even if they were working together now, they would become enemies later on so it was best to keep at least some secrets. I-it's not like she would be embarrassed by not being as famous as Lancer was bound to be or anything. There was no way he was some famous knight from the past... yeah. T-there was nothing to be ashamed of, modern age heroic spirits weren't inferior.... Yeah, definitely.

DarkMAN
    11:40 AM
    In front of Tohsaka Residence

"..."
    The wind was the only sound that could be heard when Dark was left in front of the Tohsaka residence. The were just no words to describe the mixed feelings growing inside him. There was both, anger and amazement on how retarded his allies are.
    Dark really didn't know how to deal with this. So he choose the easiest way.
    Silence. Just silence. He looked at the blue winter sky. So peaceful. So relaxing.
    He didn't intend to go inside. No. It would be best if he dosen't have to face Merry for a while longer.
    He turned away from the building and looked at the street. The worst case scenario would be the master of the house coming back now and finding them intruding. That would make getting the information Dark was after harder. If Tohsaka were to appear he will give Saber a signal to get out of there.
    But on the other hand, it was tempting. A house that may hold the answers he seeks and Tohsaka's workshop are right there, open and unprotected.
    But then again, according to Illya, it should appear at the Ryuudouji Temple. And according to the info he got, Tohsaka is still a young girl. She might not be as deep into this, "proper magus" shit. So unlike the old pricks, Zouken and Acht, talking with her might be easier. If she's not an enemy already, that is.
    Last edited by DarkMAN; October 11th, 2011 at 03:13 PM.
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

Blog Entries
    11:41 AM

"... what happened here? Merry, why are you in here? Come on, we should leave before we're found intruding." Neir moved behind Merry to gently herd her towards the exit.

"Come on, Berserker. You help too."

After a few minutes of trying to convince the young Master to leave the kitchen, there was an enormous explosion in the distance accompanied by a wave of released prana that even Neir could feel. His face set in a grimace.

"No more time for playing around. We need to get out of here." He handed the girl over to her Servant and rushed outside.

"Master, orders?"
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    11:41 AM

Saber and I spend several minutes debating with Merry, and getting absolutely nowhere. Pretty typical for Merry, probably, but we really need to get going. Getting caught inside the home of a magus isn't the best thing you could hope for, although at least we have Saber here. I open my mouth to make another futile attempt at convincing Merry of this, but...

Whoa. An explosion, and a wave of prana. Either someone just activated a Noble Phantasm - in broad daylight, at that - or Caster pulled a really big spell on someone. Whatever happened, there is no containing it, and we need to know what's going on. Without waiting for another word, I toss Merry over my shoulder and head out the door, leaving our gifts for Tohsaka behind. I set her back on the ground and close the door, doing my best to reseal it, before turning back to my companions.

"Alright, bad things are happening, and we need to find out what and why. I can get a familiar made, cloaked, and sent pretty quickly, unless you have some already, Dark?"
    <Satehi> thank you based admin of justice, he/she who doth bring forward the true gospel

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tohsaka Rin, Owner of Fuyuki. Post 16

Tohsaka Rin was not particularly close to the church where Kotomine Kirei resided in, but the mall where she was walking had happened to offer a mostly unobstructed view of the Church. She had, instead, noticed that something was wrong two or three minutes later, when the supremely interesting gossip had bypassed magical intervention and had resulted in the Television devices near the display window in one of the stores to show maps and journalists commenting about the incident. She gleaned all the information that she could from it, and kept on window shopping.

The Holy Grail Wars had always been dangerous affairs, after all. An explosion like that wouldn't have happened without a target, and given that reports from early newscasters and pedestrians, there was nothing of interest near the ruins of the church but the ruins of the church due to the explosion. When, some time later she felt the summons for a reunion of the Masters, she felt a pang of annoyance at the survival of the mediator of the war before she went on.

Lethum AKA Joshiki
    Steps of Mount Enzou - Fuyuki
    Day 01, 11.24 am

"I see. But that's for later, why don't you stay with us for a while if you don't have more pressing business? Who knows...you night even learn something," I spoke after Assassin said his part. This wasn't, by any means, the end of our conversation. We continued discussing our plans for the day, and once we arrived at the gate of the temple, my partner focused on the temple itself while I spoke with Assassin and Theo interjected.

At 11.53 am, an explosion destroyed a building, and if that which I felt was right, then I could reasonably guess -though not ascertain- that it was Noble Phantasm that was fired. Nearly at noon. In the middle of the day. Either there was a very careless and willful Servant or a Master was trying to pull off a gambit.

Nineteen minutes later, a eruption of magical energy occurred over the Church. As it was specifically designed to be noticed by magi, someone who was a Caster class Servant also detected it. Using magic on a nearby bird to turn it into a familiar and to weave some protection and reinforcement into it's body, the conversation I was having with Assassin was interrupted. My mind synchronized with the senses of the bird, giving me a remote vantage point that allowed me to study distant places, giving me the information I needed to decide if appearing in person would be beneficial.

Assassin would, I believe, confer with his Master before making a choice, so I gave him some space.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gilgamesh
    11: 54 am

The Golden Servant sent a look of annoyance towards that signal of Kotomine's. Though he did not feel the need to hide, rather, he wanted the mongrels to bask their eyes on his persona. Yet... a King had better things to do that waste time with such a ragtag bunch of lowlives.

He got up from his throne, and all his parafernalia dissappeared in the interior of the Gate. Finally tired of this war, Gilgamesh, took his best weapon out of the gate.

It was a golden globe that illuminated the whole wide world, the weapon of mass destruction that Gilgamesh fancied calling the Golden Death Star. It held thousand upon thousand of turrets that spewed golden rays of pure concentrated death. Its whole structure was made from concentrated Babylonian Gold, of the highest and purest quality, capable of resisting even a powerful slash of Excalibur or Gram, the swords of light. And, in its interior, it held the most powerful of all weapons, the cannon who held the concept of World Destruction, the ultimate Anti-World Noble Phantasm, dwarfing even the Enuma Elish in its world busting properties. The first and only of its kind.

Grinning, Gilgamesh pushed the button. And from the depths of the Golden Death Ray, and even goldener light shimmered, expanding with a force that created tremors even felt in the farthest reachs of the galaxy. And the world rending laser was fired on Fuyuki, causing massive amounts of destruction to the poor scarab that got caught in its path.

The King of Heroes then finished playing with the conceptual model, stored it again in the Gate, and went towards the basement, meditating all the way how to accomplish its construction. He would need to obtain all the gold, of course, but that was not the problem, and maybe he could whip up the mongrels that survived the Grail into shape and make them into labor....

The Servant vanished from sight, leaving the dumbfounded Kirei alone.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Brynhilde
    Park, Shinto

12.02 am

Listening to the two Servants' conversation, I pondered a little before responding.

"If he has that much armour on him, then yes, he's probably a hero from the old days instead of like you two. But I thought the Grail is able to summon heroes from all eras, both the present and the future. Though to be honest, I haven't heard of it summoning future Servants, not until I actually summoned my own. But if he's an old hero, that Rider's right in saying that he could literally be any rich king. Maybe even Midas? The king that could turn anything he touched into gold?"

Here I paused again.

"But... is it really necessary for us to figure out his true identity at this stage? Noble Phantasms aren't always derived from the greatest or the most obvious myths surrounding a hero, and even so, we can't know how it actually works. Rider had seen at least a part of this golden Archer's Noble Phantasm, and it consists of throwing weapons out - that can suffice for now.

What really worries me is the fact that this Archer seems to be of a vengeful nature. If he knew that I have taken Rider on... I'm not sure he'll look kindly upon that."

I have two options. One is to let one of my Servants act on his own as if he had lost his Master, and the other option is to drag both of them around like I am doing now. Both options have its benefits and its risks, of course. Strategically, I would like option one, but that'd require bucketloads of deceit from all three of us toward the other teams. I get the feeling that we'd be doing something of a compromise - acting separately at times, and gathering back together once the business is over.

For example, dealing with this summons that just enemated from the Church...

Did you feel that? Kotomine just gave out a summons to all the Masters from the ruined church. He knew me to be the Master of Archer, so I can't shrug that off. I would love to send a less sentient representative of myself to the church right now, but unfortunately familiars isn't one of my skills... Chances are, the golden Archer would still be at the church, so bringing Rider alone is definitely not a good call. What do you want to do, Archer, Rider?

Since whoever heads to the Church is likely to be questioned about the whereabouts of Rider, it's only fair that I give them - especially Archer - some food for thought before deciding what to do.