Page 158 of 287 FirstFirst ... 58108148153156157158159160163168208258 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,160 of 5730

Thread: Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    its been revamped so he's like the 3rd most attractive man in the Clock Tower, but it's not like he's got much competition other than like Bram and maybe Melvin.
    No one likes melvin though
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by jennajayfeather View Post
    its been revamped so he's like the 3rd most attractive man in the Clock Tower, but it's not like he's got much competition other than like Bram and maybe Melvin.
    I think the idea was that Wills was one of those, so Waver should be 2nd place now. So maybe with time he will be 1st like Character Material claimed.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If the other was Heine, Waver already took the trophy.

The quote wasn't about him being the hottest man in the Clock Tower, it was about being number one on female students' getting-laid wishlist.

basically they're all hot for teacher, don't kinkshame

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Read the novels, I just realized the anime upped the ship tease between Waver and Gray (like changing Trisha's demonstration of her mystic eyes from Waver catching a kettle to him catching Gray)

I approve

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    I think the idea was that Wills was one of those, so Waver should be 2nd place now. So maybe with time he will be 1st like Character Material claimed.
    In fairness, I forgot Wills existed

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    The quote wasn't about him being the hottest man in the Clock Tower, it was about being number one on female students' getting-laid wishlist
    They want what they can't have
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by mami-kouga View Post
    Read the novels, I just realized the anime upped the ship tease between Waver and Gray (like changing Trisha's demonstration of her mystic eyes from Waver catching a kettle to him catching Gray)I approve
    I don’t think Sanda’s intent was really to ship tease
    Some very rough partial translation below, please feel free to correct me if you see any mistakes. (Especially since I based this heavily on the Chinese translation provided in Teiba.)
    22. Gray
    The female protagonist (protagonist) of this series. Lord El Melloi II's disciple.Gray was a character who was designed in almost the beginning of the plan as the Watson in a detective novel. Casefile's plan had went through twists and turns before it was actualized, but she is the only one who remained basically the same. She has "The girl who possesses the best qualities as a gravekeeper yet is utmostly terrified of ghosts. And the noble phantasm she holds is of that King Arthur's..." as her character slogan.

I’ve decided that she has the route keeping her distance from Lord II in the very beginning and slowly deepens their bond at the same time of when serialisation was decided. The general direction of "Gray cherishes him very much, but it is the bond of a master-disciple instead of love" was also decided back then. Their bond has came a long way from how she described Waver as a despicable master in volume one.

Other than that, even though Lord II's "She probably is a descendant of King Arthur's distant relatives" was not a temporary phrase, but truthfully saying, her family is closer to being injected with King Arthur's body factors instead. Gray's family is the factor of King Arthur's body, while Corpse King was injected with King Arthur's mind/psyche, and slept til the moment came.
    Last edited by airik; March 4th, 2020 at 01:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by airik View Post
    I don’t think Sanda’s intent was really to ship tease
    Some very rough partial translation below, please feel free to correct me if you see any mistakes. (Especially since I based this heavily on the Chinese translation provided in Teiba.)
    22. Gray
    The female protagonist (protagonist) of this series. Lord El Melloi II's disciple.Gray was a character who was designed in almost the beginning of the plan as the Watson in a detective novel. Casefile's plan had went through twists and turns before it was actualized, but she is the only one who remained basically the same. She has "The girl who possesses the best qualities as a gravekeeper yet is utmostly terrified of ghosts. And the noble phantasm she holds is of that King Arthur's..." as her character slogan.

I’ve decided that she has the route keeping her distance from Lord II in the very beginning and slowly deepens their bond at the same time of when serialisation was decided. The general direction of "Gray cherishes him very much, but it is the bond of a master-disciple instead of love" was also decided back then. Their bond has came a long way from how she described Waver as a despicable master in volume one.

Other than that, even though Lord II's "She probably is a descendant of King Arthur's distant relatives" was not a temporary phrase, but truthfully saying, her family is closer to being injected with King Arthur's body factors instead. Gray's family is the factor of King Arthur's body, while Corpse King was injected with King Arthur's mind/psyche, and slept til the moment came.
    Oh I'm aware of that, the novels are a bit less vague on that since we can actually see Gray's thoughts though even then since she's oblivious to a lot of things it was still a bit shaken. Though I don't know if I'd describe it as "relationship writing fumble" since its remarkably easy to read it romantically. Well regardless their relationship is sweet.

I was just surprised how the anime added to it, like the aforementioned "catching Gray" scene and the whole "Gray wants to give Waver a gift" subplot.

waver has the gays and has no time for a girl infected with saberface cancer

For some reason I always thought Waver was sort of like forever kind of pining after Iskander, and that he was possibly a single-target gay (as in only wanting Iskander) but I can't remember if that ever was true or not.

US Friend Code
    Even if it's not explicit it is really really easy to read him that way.

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    waver has the gays and has no time for a girl infected with saberface cancer
    He's got enough time if he's still letting her assist him years after she'd no longer be his student

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Can't deny that even if I think it would be healthier if he calmed down about it

I have to wonder the limits and consequences of the Saberface experiment-thing. What if, for a miscalculation or a unforeseen consequence all possibly decendents of Gray would get Saberface from now on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    He kinda seems to have get over it in SF, well until Gilgamesh appeared to open old wounds.

Blog Entries

US Friend Code
    It was mentioned at one point that Gray's family/village is that of Artoria's distant relatives, but Sanda confirmed the more accurate description is family injected with Artoria's bio-traits.
    We Final Fantasy VII now?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I suppose that makes more sense than "distant relatives", but what on earth is a bio-trait? :/

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Like how Saber has the factor of the red dragon
    the cult has the factor of saber
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    implanted ahoges
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    The Les Saber Terribles project.