Page 163 of 287 FirstFirst ... 63113153158161162163164165168173213263 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,260 of 5730

Thread: Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    Now, if they actually let Illya appear, that would be really impressive.
    I think Illya would be dead regardless, didn't she only have a year left to live even if she survived the Grail War?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I think Illya would be dead regardless, didn't she only have a year left to live even if she survived the Grail War?
    One thing I wonder, since it's her body that is the issue, and not something like her soul, that means solutions like somehow getting a puooet body for her could actually work right?

After seeing HF true i wondered this, post fate, or any hypothetical scenario where she survives, cant they make a puppet body for her? I guess the complicated part is transplant her soul like she did with shiro in HF

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That requires the Third Magic, so unlikely
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    After seeing HF true i wondered this, post fate, or any hypothetical scenario where she survives, cant they make a puppet body for her? I guess the complicated part is transplant her soul like she did with shiro in HF
    Well is it transferring the soul? Or the consciousness? And is it something onky Illya can do or can Sella do it as well?

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    One thing I wonder, since it's her body that is the issue, and not something like her soul, that means solutions like somehow getting a puooet body for her could actually work right?
    i swear i didnt saw your post before i made mine, lol

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    To be fair, Archer also accompanied his Rin to London, so it's not an UBW exclusive outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

Quote Originally Posted by All fictions View Post
    To be fair, Archer also accompanied his Rin to London, so it's not an UBW exclusive outcome.

Maybe this timeline is Archers

Blog Entries
    maybe it's Detroit Emiya's timeline, so they can work in kiara - think of how many people's hands would just start clapping on their own
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

For Volume 1 of Adventures, is the POV from Gray?

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    You just couldn't resist, isn't that right Sanda?
    Last edited by ballinamon; December 25th, 2020 at 03:09 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Read the prologue.

Spoiler:
    The narrator is a young man named Yarg who got unwillingly roped into the Singaporean pirate business. One younger man volunteers himself to explain the business because this kid and Yarg are the only crew members who know about magecraft. Yarg knows the basics and his family magecraft, but did have the opportunity to learn for real because he was second or third child, which shows in how not knowledgeable he is his narration.

The pirate explains that the Singaporean piracy business is doing sorta bad because of some Western dude who showed recently. His identity is completely unknown, and he goes only by the name "Consultant". Consultant's MO is somehow locating sunken ships (obviously with magecraft), rallying local fishermen into salvaging the ships, then making riches by selling the retrieved goods. Doing on an area this high on piracy guarantees a lot of sunken ships to be found, but it hinders the pirate business because they can't work when there're big salvage operations all over their turfs. Recently, Consultant made a dumb move and located a ship in a place with no reasonable explanation for why he'd search there. This implausible discovery deemed him as a threat to the concealment of Mystery, so Waver was sent to get him. The boy warns Yarg to be careful around Brits because they could be the Clock Tower.

In the talk about the Consultant, the kid explains about the Clock Tower with that comparison to Guan we already seen in the spoilers. He doesn't explain what thought magecraft is, but comments that the only things Western magecraft and thought magecraft have in common are the basics and the use of magical circuits.

The explanation is interrupted by Waver's magecraft failure exploding the motorboat he used to sneak into the area. With his attempt at stealth literally blown up, Waver proceeds to immediately accuse the pirate guy. The pirate attempts to attack Waver but gets backstabbed by Yarg, who reveals himself to be Gray disguised with a Mystic Code made by Flat. Waver comments that things went well this time, but for the next time, Gray needs to come with a better fake than just "Gray backwards". The prologue ends with Waver asking the pirate guy where the Consultant is.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    [You know, I was wondering if Yarg was a typo for Yang.]
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Spoiler:
    Betting the Consultant is Rin who came up with a get rich quick scheme

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Spoiler:
    [Thought magecraft?]
    Quote Originally Posted by Japanese term
    思想魔術
    "Ideology Magecraft" would be a better translation, I guess. For some reason, it reminds me of the Ideal Magecraft (理想魔術) that Wodime from FGO uses (the meteor shower thing).

Master of Chaos' Servant Standards

F/GO ID: 011416057/カオス

quote for higher truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Get famous in America, you're American. That's literally how America works.
    Unless you're Justin Bieber, Canada didn't want him, but America refuses to claim responsibility
    Quote Originally Posted by In a certain South Park episode...
    Kyle Broflovski: And what happens when an invulnerable cheater comes up against an elitist corporate dictator?
    Eric Cartman: A perfect storm of hypocrisy that everyone in the country has to deal with for months on end.

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Actually, I forget what happens to him in Fate in between the Grail War and being zapped into Avalon
    Eh, I vaguely recall Shirou having a conversation with Taiga in F/HA that I'm pretty sure is supposed to take place in the post-Fate timeline where he told her that he intends to go globe-trotting like Kiritsugu.

hmm not sure how i feel bout the circuit thing

屍鬼 Ghoul
    Blog Entries
    what circuit thing

Feels weird to make chinese magic apart of circuits when its so heavily tied to solomon stuff now

but thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Feels weird to make chinese magic apart of circuits when its so heavily tied to solomon stuff now

but thats just me
    Solomon stuff is about the system things which magus use to fool the world. The magic circuits not really have anything relate to him. Chinese system maybe just like those from Shugendou and Onmyoudou (which have been said is apart of Chinese system)