Page 218 of 287 FirstFirst ... 118168208213216217218219220223228268 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,360 of 5730

Thread: Lord El-Melloi II Case Files

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Good point, beating U-Olga is her personal research in FGO, but here she appears to already have a different personal research.

Unless Sion is so amazing that she saves the world multiple times, I don't know.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    The world surrounding her is about to get a lot richer, and I hope I can contribute to that at least a little.
    Melty Tatari update when?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll believe it once I see it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sanda wouldn't lie to us, but Nasu would lie to Sanda and Sanda would innocently relay the lie.

JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Sanda wouldn't lie to us, but Nasu would lie to Sanda and Sanda would innocently relay the lie.
    This hurts with how true it is

"soon" is relative to nasu.

is it a measure of time or relative to releases?

Adventures 5 on December 31st

US Friend Code
    Beard guy in the back is new I think?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "I might have figured out this case..."

Guided by the mechanical bird named Ptolemy, Lord El-Melloi II and the accompanying Clock Tower/Atlas Institute joint excavation team infiltrates the submerged Library of Alexandria. Meanwhile, Ergo and Rin heard from Sion that the excavation team contains a traitor to Atlas and headed to the seafloor ruins through a different route. What is the truth behind the mysterious Pharaoh murder case? What is Karmaglyph Meluastea, Lord of Archeology, after? What do the records in the Library of Alexandria say about Ergo's identity?

The truth sunk in the depths of time will now reemerge.
    Just a recap, as typical of part 2s, but both it and the cover illustration are saying "Karmaglyph sus".

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He's a lord of the Clock Tower, so that goes without saying

Also he's the one who used the El-Melloi's weakness after Kayneth's death to seize control of the Mineralogy department, so
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The illustrations of the new volume are being share on this post:
    https://tieba.baidu.com/p/8203405838

US Friend Code
    Oh Gray's using Trimmau armor again?

Blog Entries
    Man, Sion looks much better without the twin tails

US Friend Code
    Old bearded guy is apparently
    Spoiler:
    Ptolemy as he appeared later in life.

His Ionioi Hetairoi design is him as a young soldier and this is him as old man ruler of Egypt. Apparently.

Chapter 4
    Gray's party passed by a lot of different guardians, but without being found by any. Add guided them to a separate zone, guarded by 5 stationary guardians, meaning they couldn't rely on the stealth that got them this far. Latio makes a bone parabolic antenna so Ptolomy can shoot false data into the guardians' sensors. Past them, there was a pitch-black room where all the bookshelves were dead. Ptolemy asked how did Add know the way, but Gray couldn't comment about a Logos React replica in front of an Atlas alchemist. By the way, Gray already pieced together by this point that Rhongomyniad Mythos wasn't any miracle, it was her Logos React creating a function that Rhongomyniad didn't have before. Using Ptolemy as a weak makeshift flashlight, they see that the wall paintings depicted 5 Divine Bodies, and the pod used to store Ergo until volume 1. 3 Divine Bodies were surrounding Ergo's pod, so that part was easy to interpret as the 3 gods Ergo ate. The fourth Divine Body was far below it next to the ground, and the fifth was in the opposite wall. Latio tries to read all paintings at once with bone cables on a gauntlet, but the pictures were partially encrypted by Cipher. No one has any guess what the wall could mean yet, but Waver motivates Latio to inspect the walls harder by telling her that Cipher solved the mystery. While she's feeling the room with her bone cables, Ptolemy notices a flock of guardians coming in their direction.

After 3 hours of mapping, Karmaglyph's group noticed that the distance they walked is theoretically bigger than the size of the third layer. They haven't run into any guardians yet because Tika was using the night vision binocular ability of her glasses to see their patrol routes before the group was any close to them. And now she noticed a bunch of guardians leaving their routes. The crystalline lens of the eyes is part of the body's outer layer, so Quart can use Moleculeface there to double-check. The guardians were indeed in a stampede, crushing the crystals along the way even though their mission was to protect them.

Back to Gray's perspective, she confirms the 10+ guardians rushing to her, trampling even the other guardians who tried to defend the crystals from the metaphorical locust swarm. Waver suggests retreating, but Latio refuses to move an inch before she learns about Cipher. In volume 1, Latio reinforced her whole ship and commanded a huge amount of familiars, but that was something that took years to make, so she can't do it again now. Gray and Tangere have to hold back the approaching stampede on their own. Latio deciphers the fourth god. It's a god brought to cancel the experiment if necessary. A god that can return Ergo's three gods to nature. The fighting situation is somewhat dire. Tangere can kill three guardians with one bear hug, but that takes a decent while and he's supposed to just tank the rest of the swarm while he does it. Not a viable long-term strategy. Gray also can't shoot Rhon underwater because that would just drown them all. Latio overloads her Accelerated Thoughts to get the processing done faster. Gray can hear the rupturing noises coming from her skull, and also see her tears of blood and the cracks opening in her gauntlet. Before things get out of hand, Waver orients Latio to reallocate Thought Partitions into self-preservation. Now that she's not dying, the inspection picks up its rhythm again and Latio unlocks a hologram of Ergo wearing an ancient outfit. Ptolomy reacts with shock to learning what Ergo looks like.
    By the spoilers shared on the link I posted above, it seems
    Spoiler:
    The fourth god is confirm as Osiris

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    Ergo is an amnesiac Alex IV, apparently. Not sure if he's summoned spirit or just really really old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    By the spoilers shared on the link I posted above, it seems
    Spoiler:
    The fourth god is confirm as Osiris
    Spoiler:
    Of course this would happen in the Sion arc

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Spoiler:
    Ergo is an amnesiac Alex IV, apparently. Not sure if he's summoned spirit or just really really old.
    The version I saw was
    Spoiler:
    he was made using Alex IV's body but his mind is new

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Old bearded guy is apparently
    Spoiler:
    Ptolemy as he appeared later in life.

His Ionioi Hetairoi design is him as a young soldier and this is him as old man ruler of Egypt. Apparently.
    https://weibo.com/2722880342/Mm2vkzvuC
    It seems his NP is name:
    Spoiler:
    ビブリオテーケ・バシレイオー
    王の書庫

Bibliotheca Basileus
    The King's Library

US Friend Code
    Spoiler:
    He's a Servant?