Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1823262728293033 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 560 of 726

Thread: Boku no Hero Academia

  1. #541
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,420
    I'm not sure what they're going to do with the traitor plotline. It was only ever speculation from Mic, so there's a chance it was meant to be a red herring, OR Shigaraki is going to cash in on the traitor now or soon after he gets his powerup, right when it would hurt the Heroes most. Still think Kaminari is the most likely suspect. We know next to nothing about the guy aside from him being dumb, sunny, and an all around friendly guy who packs some serious power when he actually gets his head in the game. Also, there is the USJ incident to think about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

  2. #542
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Have problem with anime girls, yet no complain when real woman have no shame only wearing bra and shorts in public
    Yeah, it's almost like one is merely a fictional representation of a woman conceived entirely by a male author while the other is an actual living and breathing person. I mean, women having their choices respected, that's just crazy, right?

    - - - Updated - - -

    (Leaving aside for the moment the whole discussion between "empowerment as an individual" and "empowerment of the collective".)
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon. (NSFW)
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature. (CW: sexual assault, violent birth scene)

  3. #543
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,103
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    3
    They need to respect author choice too
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  4. #544
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,843
    Always? Without question? Without any critical thinking at all?
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon. (NSFW)
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature. (CW: sexual assault, violent birth scene)

  5. #545
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,103
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Always? Without question? Without any critical thinking at all?
    If you think that raging about boobs being too big as critical thinking then I need to laugh

    thanks, it's been a long time since I laugh over "critical thinking" (more like unnecessary rage)


    - - - Updated - - -

    Yea not to mention bunch of the same female and white knights angry about BnHA female swimsuit illustration while sharing their own sexualized BnHA male pict
    Hado is also 18
    Last edited by Wandering Swordwoman; November 2nd, 2019 at 02:15 AM.
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  6. #546
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,103
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    3
    That's why they are hypocrite and fall to the side that shouldn't be listened
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  7. #547
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    8,420
    Honestly, while the discussion does need to be had, Nejire's cup size is not the hill to die on, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

  8. #548
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,843
    It's not. But when someone unironically makes an argument about "respecting the author's choice"* while disrespecting actual living people, I'm thinking they need to grow up, at the very least.

    * By this logic, we should also respect, oh, let's say, D. W. Griffith's choice to portray black people as animalistic rapists.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; November 2nd, 2019 at 12:01 PM.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon. (NSFW)
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature. (CW: sexual assault, violent birth scene)

  9. #549
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,103
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    It's not. But when someone unironically makes an argument about "respecting the author's choice"* while disrespecting actual living people, I'm thinking they need to grow up, at the very least.

    * By this logic, we should also respect, oh, let's say, D. W. Griffith's choice to portray black people as animalistic rapists.
    The author is living people too you know
    And you think people that make fuss over little things are grown up, haha nice, another laugh for you.


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post

    * By this logic, we should also respect, oh, let's say, D. W. Griffith's choice to portray black people as animalistic rapists.
    By ThIs LoGiC
    Comparing a blatanly offensive choice with mangaka's choice of design that not try
    to . You are going too far making comparison from By ThIs LoGIc.

    Ok my poor choice of words use "respected author choice", because I exclusively talking about Horikoshi and
    idiots who always make fuss for his work and adaptation because things that not worth to even discuss yet you make connection from faaaarrr awaaayy just to make me sorry? Ha
    And why I need to respect people who make fuss over something that they secretly do behind the scene?
    Last edited by Wandering Swordwoman; November 3rd, 2019 at 08:18 PM.
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  10. #550
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,103
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    3
    It looks like that you are bored and start make an argument to show how smart you are.
    Last edited by Wandering Swordwoman; November 3rd, 2019 at 07:11 PM.
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  11. #551
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,843
    ...Did you seriously forget the actual argument you made?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Too many hypocrite

    - - - Updated - - -

    Have problem with anime girls, yet no complain when real woman have no shame only wearing bra and shorts in public
    THAT'S the argument, and the one which I specifically criticised.
    Seriously, following that shouldn't have been difficult.
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon. (NSFW)
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature. (CW: sexual assault, violent birth scene)

  12. #552
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,103
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    3
    .
    Last edited by Wandering Swordwoman; November 4th, 2019 at 06:36 AM.
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  13. #553
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,374
    I think BNHA and anime in general has far bigger problems regarding female characters than ”theyre too sexy”

  14. #554
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,843
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    Why are you making fuss over something from far away when there's almost the same exact problem on your doorstep is my point
    See, when you think the way actual real women dress is a problem, that's when I come in with the sarcasm. To repeat myself: "women having their choices respected, that's just crazy, right?"
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (F/SN): The last duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (F/SN): Shinji X Shirou lemon. (NSFW)
    A Fairy Tale of Love and Death (F/SN): A meeting between Scáthach and King Hassan.
    Palingenetic Descension (Tsukihime): The origin of the Tohno family's hybrid nature. (CW: sexual assault, violent birth scene)

  15. #555
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54,390
    Blog Entries
    1
    u must respect my right to disrespect u, or ur the real bigot

  16. #556
    Horseman War of Apocalypse Wandering Swordwoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Get lost in life
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,103
    US Friend Code
    -
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    u must respect my right to disrespect u, or ur the real bigot
    except that I'm not asking you to respect my right to disrespect u, real bigot

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    See, when you think the way actual real women dress is a problem, that's when I come in with the sarcasm. To repeat myself: "women having their choices respected, that's just crazy, right?"
    except my problem is not their clothing but being hypocrite. You think mangaka don't get inspiration from real life? They just suddenly think and imagine how sexy woman looks? why they have problem with sexy anime girls then?
    My another problem is that you are retard that drag this out like a fucking idiot for no fucking reason. Always need spice things up in every fucking thread heh?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh yeah I remember you also drag in other thread too because of your misconception and not let it go even when you are wrong in the most fundamental level
    Last edited by Wandering Swordwoman; November 4th, 2019 at 07:53 AM.
    Spoiler:

    Wandering on internet

  17. #557
    分かろうとするな、感じれ Mcjon01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    54,390
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    You think mangaka don't get inspiration from real life? They just suddenly think and imagine how sexy woman looks?
    yeh

  18. #558
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    13,495
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    You think mangaka don't get inspiration from real life? They just suddenly think and imagine how sexy woman looks?
    yes bnha is very inspired by real life i too was bullied by a boy with exploding hands in middle school
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  19. #559
    Κυρία Ἐλέησον Seika's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Perilous Hall
    Age
    28
    Posts
    12,719
    Blog Entries
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Wandering Swordwoman View Post
    My another problem is that you are retard that drag this out like a fucking idiot for no fucking reason. Always need spice things up in every fucking thread heh?
    Yeah, no. Stop. This is not only pure personal abuse, it's a ridiculous escalation in the tone of the argument.

    Have a warning.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

    If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

    Democracy on Beast's Lair

  20. #560
    Taiga's knight Tobias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    36
    Posts
    42,540
    Blog Entries
    12
    And you are lucky seika got to this one before I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •