The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Mineta/Deku confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Yup. Totally out of left field, that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Iida finally got his glorious return to center stage

And it was overshadowed by the grape boy

My grief is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

US Friend Code
    Holy shit, Bakugou apologized.

There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

I know, I've been waiting for it ever since I got into MHA over 4 years ago.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Well, for those who read Chapter 323, I gotta say, I don't exactly blame the civilians for reacting the way they did to Deku being brought back. They have been conditioned by the HPSC to put everything on the Heroes and put their own needs above those of their protectors. With that in mind, I'm glad Uraraka's speech seems to be getting through to them by actually forcing them to see what hell Deku put himself through for everyone's sake. Forcing people to truly look at each other is one great way to bring about change.

As for the UA barrier, I think it might actually delay Shigaraki's Decay for a precious few seconds that will allow the gang to regroup and not risk as many civilians.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    lol

- - - Updated - - -

lmao
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Astounded that Horikoshi legit made the US nuke Japan a third time.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    AMERICA

FUCK YEAH
    canon finish apo vol 3

America sucks, but Star is great. Also, I say this as an American. Still, I don't think she's making it out alive.

US Friend Code
    I don't believe she's making it out in one piece, frankly. But I'm still holding onto hope, however slight, that Star still has a plan.

Also, how the heck is Deku supposed to take down Shigaraki/AFO after this, even without New Order in play? We just watched him tank intercontinental missiles and regenerate in time to leap from below sea level to the height of a fighter jet, and then from there to Star and Stripe's face.

Probably a lot of the fight will be in the Vestige World, and Tomura/Tenko will probably make another attempt to regain control of himself, which will probably hurt things more for SHIGARAKI/AFO. That, and Deku ain't doing this alone. He will need the entire class working at their best to come up with combination attacks and strategies to hold him off and maybe strike the terminal blow that will somehow get past or nullify his regeneration. Maybe the other pros will also be involved in the action, and depending on how things shake out, maybe other League members who want their friend back. My only hope is that the fight doesn't just drag on and end with a whimper like the Muzan fight in Demon Slayer. That was honestly a master class in why not every shonen battle trope is bad, at least IMO.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Deku is going to redeem Tommy in a mental landscape so they can get AfO off his body.

- - - Updated - - -

And honestly the notion that 1A can help him after reading the absurdity in the last three chapter is hysterical. Eraser Head is going to have to work his ass off in this finale.

I don't think so, because we still have yet to see exactly how most of them have powered up, and if Black Clover has taught me anything, combination attacks can multiply the power of several weaker characters, especially in tandem with the stronger characters. If MHA doesn't end with Shigs defeated collaboratively, I would be very disappointed, given how most of its messages seem to be that working alone is dumb, and the way to real change is to reach out and take shared responsibility.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by naschyamamoto View Post
    I don't believe she's making it out in one piece, frankly. But I'm still holding onto hope, however slight, that Star still has a plan.

Also, how the heck is Deku supposed to take down Shigaraki/AFO after this, even without New Order in play? We just watched him tank intercontinental missiles and regenerate in time to leap from below sea level to the height of a fighter jet, and then from there to Star and Stripe's face.
    muh second user's quirk
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I don't think so, because we still have yet to see exactly how most of them have powered up
    Bro he just tanked being continously fried by lasers then casually dodged like 7 nukes. What is fucking Kouda going to do? Throw birds at him? Is Sato going to be able to keep up with him after overdosing on sugar?

The last fight is going to be dumb either way, but them defeating him as a team is even worse. The themes he was bringing up before this shitshow were cool but there's no universe in which this isn't ended by Deku convincing Shigaraki be good and take back control.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    muh second user's quirk
    Or by this I guess. Deku get's Super Erasure and solves the Quirk Singularity lol

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Bro he just tanked being continously fried by lasers then casually dodged like 7 nukes. What is fucking Kouda going to do? Throw birds at him? Is Sato going to be able to keep up with him after overdosing on sugar?

The last fight is going to be dumb either way, but them defeating him as a team is even worse. The themes he was bringing up before this shitshow were cool but there's no universe in which this isn't ended by Deku convincing Shigaraki be good and take back control.

- - - Updated - - -

Or by this I guess. Deku get's Super Erasure and solves the Quirk Singularity lol
    Even then, to get him to that point, it'd probably require every Hero and Hero-in-training in Japan to hold him down for Deku to get thru to Tenko.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, my money's on sudden new Quirk. It can't be anything too OP though or else it would have been used by that OG user. Mind battle sounds right, so I'm going for the old "Posseseed Villain has a moment of clarity and kills himself". Tell Shiggy he's a bitch and get him to decay himself. Bonus points if AFO retakes control but can't stop it so he's panicking as he slowly dissolves away.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    lol.

Hopefully we get a cool face reveal.
    canon finish apo vol 3

Same. Horikoshi and AfO were really playing the long game. Unless of course, it's someone else.