Page 155 of 301 FirstFirst ... 55105145150153154155156157160165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 6001

Thread: So I've been playing this recently...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    oh since you know that you get until the 22nd-23rd of December yeah

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, nice then
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mind you you have to avoid finishing the dungeon that opens since that will send you to the 25th

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Finally got around to finishing Shovel Knight. That's some fun 8-bit gaming. I guess next is finishing Persona Q or Ace Attorney.
    Last edited by Mattias; February 13th, 2016 at 11:58 PM.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Banned
    Did you play Plague Knight?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    SMT IV, finally managed to get Trumpeter to appear (I do not want to see this 1/256 in Final, just because they did it in the past doesn't mean it's a good idea). Mixed feelings though. I like to save a Fiend fight because after a few times around in this game, they're the only boss that can actually give you a challenge. This time I beat Trumpeter on first try though, I should have thrown it.
    Last edited by Grant; February 14th, 2016 at 12:34 AM.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    Did you play Plague Knight?
    I tried but couldn't find it on the menu.

E> Apparently I still have Version 1.0 so I have to grab the manual update.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    Payday 2.

Encountered a weird glitch while doing Hotline Miami Deathwish. When defending the penthouse on day 2, there was a curious lack of cops. I'm certain the host wasn't hacking to despawn them or something; there were definitely cops in the apartments below, and they started spawning in at the penthouse a few minutes later, but for a time we had a weirdly low enemy spawn rate for DW
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

JP Friend Code
    Finally started playing Tales of Zestiria, new controls & system got me confused as usual (Last I finished was Vesperia years ago, 2012-2013?).

So, does it still have one of those hidden arbitrary optional objectives that can make me miss out stuff? I remember missing out on a costume because I missed one of such, I'm not a perfectionist but it bugs me when the option itself is taken from me ages ago early game.

Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    I checked out gamefaqs, but they didn't mention Secret Missions coming back. I'm trying out Tales of Xillia 2 right now, so glad to see someone else playing Tales right now.
    Spoiler:
    Is it pimping myself out if it's hidden?
    Index of Stories, Conceptual Writing, and Scenes

マリーの味方
    been playing more of the modern nfs: most wanted.

it's definitely more "style" over "substance". it's like if you went to an arcade and played some racing game there, except it was made into an open world version of that. and there's nothing wrong with that i guess: it's fun. but the original most wanted is still 100% better, the thrill of rising up the ladder and improving your car (or cars you won) makes it so much more fun. you feel actual improvement, versus the on-the-fly improvement of this new game. and it had the extra motivation of winning your old car back, as flimsy as it was.

so yeah, the new game is fun, that's true. but it's really hollow. and the fucking slow-cam crash system will never not be annoying - holy fuck it nearly makes the game Not Fun for me.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Restarting DeSu for some Law action. And I guess to see how awful Run Away will be.

Spoiler:
    For how important MC is for Naoya's plan, he sure is hands free on looking after him. You'd figure he would keep a tight leash and I can't remember why he doesn't.

Oh, the guy that died in his apartment. He gave him the COMP didn't he. So he's responsible for that death, must have done so to see what happens or I don't know, weren't COMPs supposed to be Shomonkai only in the beginning?

DeSu manga had him giving the COMP to Keisuke and deliberately leaving one in Gin's bar for some reason I can't remember. Why? Did they ever explain the mechanics behind the Laplace Mail like they did Nicaea in DeSu 2?

Been trying out the DeSu manga. I wish the art was better, or really taking advantage of this medium to show off dynamic fights like the Tsukihime manga did.

Yuzu is less whiny and really gung ho about trying to help people. I like the little touch on how exhausting navigating the Yamanote Circle would be or combining events like Yuzu opening up to Haru in Gin's bar about her family problems with MC looking on. They show more of Kesiuke's attitude and past so you really get why he snapped the way he did.

Team isn't exploiting fusions or auctions like we would in game; I guess they want to build up some sense of relationship with the initial demons before they bite it. Weird addition of being able to absorb your defeated demons essence, but that might be MC only because yeah.

Leaves off on a cliff hanger where MC gets separated from the rest while they fly off on Keisuke's Suparna and he holds off Beldr. Knocked out with Loki dragging him away so I guess they'll just dump events with him during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    Team isn't exploiting fusions or auctions like we would in game; I guess they want to build up some sense of relationship with the initial demons before they bite it. Weird addition of being able to absorb your defeated demons essence, but that might be MC only because yeah.
    If it's anything like the DeSu 2 anime, they'll get demons randomly and fusions won't happen at all.

Spoiler:
    Until the ending, at least.

Not a big fan of the DeSu adaptations, considering how inconsistent they are.

Blog Entries
    For how important MC is for Naoya's plan, he sure is hands free on looking after him. You'd figure he would keep a tight leash and I can't remember why he doesn't.
    He has infinite continues and there's no point if the MC isn't on board with the plan of his own free will.

Also if the MC just gets himself killed despite being given a lot of advantages, it means this incarnation just wasn't strong enough.

Oh, the guy that died in his apartment. He gave him the COMP didn't he.
    Never explained, maybe.

It's also possible that it was a random demon attack (Kudlak at least was hanging out around town before the COMPs were completed), or that the guy got his COMP from Azuma.

Well, in a sense Naoya is responsible for most of the deaths in the game because without him there would be no COMPs, so the only demons around would be the Bels and their immediate servants.

So he's responsible for that death, must have done so to see what happens or I don't know, weren't COMPs supposed to be Shomonkai only in the beginning?
    The Shomonkai planned to be the only ones with COMPs, but Naoya was never really on board with it.

Then there's Azuma running around selling them so yeah.

DeSu manga had him giving the COMP to Keisuke and deliberately leaving one in Gin's bar for some reason I can't remember. Why?
    Spreading demons faster is good for his plan, and probably to give people with links to the party better chances of survival so they'd help you.

Did they ever explain the mechanics behind the Laplace Mail like they did Nicaea in DeSu 2?
    Calculations done using Babel's server to determine the most likely course of events. It starts to break down because of the increasing number of factors in play as you approach endgame and your messing with its predictions.
    Last edited by Siriel; February 15th, 2016 at 03:39 PM.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

Restarting DeSu for some Law action. And I guess to see how awful Run Away will be.
    Do you mean Yuzu's ending or the nonstandard one before the last day?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Siriel.

^8th day of Yuzu's. I don't know how original ended for Run Away beyond the game telling you you fucked up.

Thanks Siriel.

^8th day of Yuzu's. I don't know how original ended for Run Away beyond the game telling you you fucked up.
    There's a good bit of difference between Yuzu's original ending and Yuzu's Eighth Day. Personally I felt her Eighth Day was underwhelming and missed a good chance for Yuzu, but it still had good moments. In fact, if I had the writing ability I'd make an ME/DeSu crossover using something from her Eighth Day.
    Last edited by Grant; February 15th, 2016 at 04:20 PM.

Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    atelier ayesha was made by pryomaniacs, most of my party is packing fire elemental skills and ayesha herself is a one woman terror cell with all the bombs in the world.
    Spoiler:
    Is it pimping myself out if it's hidden?
    Index of Stories, Conceptual Writing, and Scenes

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    There's a good bit of difference between Yuzu's original ending and Yuzu's Eighth Day. Personally I felt her Eighth Day was underwhelming and missed a good chance for Yuzu, but it still had good moments. In fact, if I had the writing ability I'd make an ME/DeSu crossover using something from her Eighth Day.
    Original Yuzu ending made it so that you didn't get the NG+ movement bonus, right?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    Well I've completed xenoblade X now.