Page 169 of 301 FirstFirst ... 69119159164167168169170171174179219269 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 6001

Thread: So I've been playing this recently...

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    I think I hit a dead end in New Londo Ruins. Spiral staircase downwards and then the abyss where dropping Prism Stones make them scream and going off kills me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    I think I hit a dead end in New Londo Ruins. Spiral staircase downwards and then the abyss where dropping Prism Stones make them scream and going off kills me.
    put on the ring you got from the giant wolf

Blog Entries
    Are you an Abysswalker?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    oooooohhhh

thanks, now I just feel retarded

DeSu: Fuck those Fiends and Monstrous Cry, I thought Victory Cry was bad. At least I could beat Nebiros. Pierce, Drain Hit, and Deathbound is a wonderful combination.

I think I fucked up too. I didn't prevent Kudlak from fleeing so Mari buggered off to who knows where. Keisuke is kill again. I even went straight to Kaido event when the day started and all I got was some character depth but no option to give white amnion.

Blog Entries
    Strange, maybe it was the wrong Kaido event.

- - - Updated - - -

Just use petrification eyes on Kudlak, it has a good chance of working on him and lets Mari kill him in one hit.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    It was the one where he reveals that it was his brother that was the original boss of the Daemons, and how he actually feels restricted being responsible for others.

I think I must have missed an earlier event where he hilariously confronts you about how to mack on Mari while calling out Yuzu's attraction to MC. So then the option to point him to Mari's direction should come up on 5th day.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    yeah you have to see that event and tell him to save her so you can give him the thing.

keeping both alive is a pain

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

JP Friend Code
    897036422/300565270
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Phearo View Post
    I'm alternating between Warframe and Helldivers. They're more alike than I first figured.
    What's your mastery rank and IGN?
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    They are, except you can't screw your friends over in Warframe, which kinda spoils that.
    loki switch teleport into a horde of level 80 mobs :^)

Quote Originally Posted by black1blade View Post
    Painted world- should I fight her??? If I can't beat her then I know my saved is fucked but wondering if it's worth the souls and stuff that you get from her.
    dont you dare do it you monster
    dont ever hurt fluffy

マリーの味方
    so i was playing the division

i was going to say it's pretty decent. was playing on hard for primary missions because the game is pretty boring on easy. but then, i suddenly got matched with people way higher level than me, and for some reason?? the enemies were higher level. which wasn't very fun.

with those super-human enemies, you find situations where they act like they are not human people and walk up stairs getting shot by 4 different angles and not dying because apparently they are invincible, then look at you one second and you die.

or, even better, you are doing a checkpoint and think "wow guys we did it" but no, 4 guys come out of nowhere and wipe your entire party and you have to restart the entire checkpoint.

then you reach "no-respawn zone" and all these issues come together to create one cluster-fuck of why am i even playing this game. which is exactly what i said when i turned off my ps4 after my party died for the 15th time because apparently they're bad and need a guy 5 levels lower than them to carry them

fuck you division you suck

Blog Entries
    still trying to beat dragon's dogma

just have to get through the boredom

don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    went oldschool

fyeah

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Been playing "Digimon: Cyber Sleuth" a lot lately.

Very amusing to run into a Devimon boss and defeat him with Angemon. Brought back so many memories from the anime. Angemon even died (well k.o-ed actually) right after just like the anime.

Arata and Nokia are pretty amusing as well.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    So you guys were right, Azuma was behind the COMPs being leaked all over the fucking place. More demons make Belberith stronk and he did for the money.

What an asshole.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Grant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LJ3 View Post
    So you guys were right, Azuma was behind the COMPs being leaked all over the fucking place. More demons make Belberith stronk and he did for the money.

What an asshole.
    Well he's working to further his group's goals. But he also seems kind of different from the founder and Amane. Wish we got further into the Shomonkai, we get seem info on them and from them, but it feels like there's more.

Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    yeah you have to see that event and tell him to save her so you can give him the thing.

keeping both alive is a pain

From a story perspective, the deaths of player characters and potential ones in the game (and on your first playthrough you probably will get at least one person killed) really do help hammer home that this isn't some awesome occurrence but a disaster that you have to struggle to survive. But from a gameplay perspective, once you know you can save them and that you have to do X, Y and Z, it sort of just becomes a semi-requisite chore to do while you're doing other stuff.
    Maybe we shouldn't always save them, to bring back that sense of tragedy at losing people and anger at how this situation brought about these deaths.

Enough navel-gazing, playing Pokemon Omega Ruby, Nuzlocke challenge*. I actually only lost one to a gym so far, the rest were from regular trainer battles (damn it I had plans for that Machop!)

*Perfect counter to companies that take down videos of people playing games. I only went to the trouble of getting another Pokemon game because TFS reminded me that Nuzlocke challenges are actually a lot of fun.

Vigilant. Relied Upon. Vigilantia's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    so i was playing the division

i was going to say it's pretty decent. was playing on hard for primary missions because the game is pretty boring on easy. but then, i suddenly got matched with people way higher level than me, and for some reason?? the enemies were higher level. which wasn't very fun.

with those super-human enemies, you find situations where they act like they are not human people and walk up stairs getting shot by 4 different angles and not dying because apparently they are invincible, then look at you one second and you die.

or, even better, you are doing a checkpoint and think "wow guys we did it" but no, 4 guys come out of nowhere and wipe your entire party and you have to restart the entire checkpoint.

then you reach "no-respawn zone" and all these issues come together to create one cluster-fuck of why am i even playing this game. which is exactly what i said when i turned off my ps4 after my party died for the 15th time because apparently they're bad and need a guy 5 levels lower than them to carry them

fuck you division you suck
    An agent has joined your realm. The LMB's soldiers have grown stronger.

Jokes aside, the more people that join you the harder it gets unless its under Challenging in which case the difficulty of "buttrape" is set to default. The games not bad, but it really is a 3-4 man game. I'm with 3-4 other friends and its not that bad once you realize you MUST kill the lightning symbol dudes first (the shotgunners) or else you're dead.

My bff bought me Tree of Savior omg..

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    So nito is pretty easy and the duke's archives is a really cool area.

- - - Updated - - -

So sad that the game is almost over but I guess most of the experience is going back through the game again and again.

the real experience is playing it not knowing what you're doing and then discovering the lore

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors black1blade's Avatar
    Yeah kinda spoiled for me in that I had seen most of the game up to O&S and that is the better half of the game imo.

I agree, it's also more polished imo