Page 270 of 301 FirstFirst ... 170220260265268269270271272275280 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,400 of 6001

Thread: So I've been playing this recently...

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Np.

- - - Updated - - -

You can find these maps in game near the bus stops, iirc.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Also, prostitutes appear to be easy meals, but they are surprisingly difficult because as soon as you hire them, they will constantly be facing you. From what I can see, you automatically fail feedings when you try to go from the front.
    You can bypass a check by feeding in dialogue. Otherwise as desuhappens sez is pretty much a special melee attack
    BEHOLD! THE SIG OF GOLDEN TRUTH! Pillaged from McJon, Tsukikan et al.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In terms of Sadistic Blood, it seems that my initial guess about why half of the vampire hunters look like the former humans of Doom or the more "formal" BOWs of Resident Evil (Nemesis, Mr. X, etc.) were right. They're bio-weapons. Comparing that to VtM:B, that would make these vampire hunters more like the Fu Syndicate, rather than the more "holy" Society of Leopold.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    "I may be just a schoolgirl, but I'm a schoolgirl with a giant robot!"

Fuck, 13 Sentinels is great.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors weeblord's Avatar
    Hope more people pick it up after seeing it on the game awards. It deserves more attention, such a polished, unique, crazy and ambitious game.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I already bought it a month ago but have not touched it yet past chapter 1. (Not because of lack of interest, it just I decided to play F/HA for the first time)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    So while my PC is filled with vampiric blood, my Switch will apparently be filled with Sakuna's rice. Any advice for a new rice farmer?

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    it's kinda funny after Limbo came to FGO, Sephiroth came to Smash Bros.

they shares same voices, one is creepy and other is cool, but still creepy.

Played Kichikuou rance. Now im done with the entire old era rance and can jump into the reboot verse (when i feel like it).

Seriously, this game is really awesome. Its the precursor to sengokus gameplay system, so its a ton of fun. It doesnt have the tediousness and giga jank of the other 90s rance games, its comfortable to play and super fun even in 2020. I kept thinking it mustve been sick playing this on release in 1996, and the fact that its one of the best selling eroge of all time does support that. Compared to Sengoku its not as rich and smooth, being its prototype, but the story feels more epic because it involves the entire continent rather than just JAPAN/Nippon, and there are a lot more characters you already know and love from previous Rance. Its like the grande finale to old continuity

I hear originally this was supposed to be Alicesofts final title since they were having money issues, but its obscene sales numbers allowed them to reboot Rance. Kichikuou Rance has a shitton of story, it covers storyline for every country on the continent, but they feel very much like bullet points. Kinda as if they just included all their future plots from their big book of plans in their Hail Mary before going under. I guess you could say kichikuou is a rance franchise speedrun. For example, the entirety of Sengoku rance is just a 30 minute gameplay session in Kichikuou. The reboot verse turns every countrys story to a full length game, from rance 5 up to rance 10.

Great game, great rance title, great eroge, great 90s nostalgia trip (its got some serious Slayers face lmfao).
    Last edited by weeblord; December 14th, 2020 at 10:04 AM.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Sengoku Rance is a completionist's worst nightmare though.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I love Sengoku, it packs a lot of replay value.

While it does have a good handful of endings Kichikuou doesnt have proper routes the same way Sengoku does, so the replay value is lower in that sense, but there are lots of “if you choose to help this character / faction, that character / faction dies” choices and alternative approaches. Its also got huge amounts of hidden content that you wont see if you just speedrun the game, its really packed to the brim with hidden events and the like. Sengoku is a little more obvious about it.

Having played sengoku, it was interesting seeing how the narrative grew from kichikuou. Kichikuous version of sengoku is basically super condensed version of the nobunaga, isoroku and fuuka plotlines. kouhime is not a loli but a cursed woman who gives you dreams of the creator of rance world when you fuck her.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In terms of VtM:B, who thought that it was a good idea for your character to automatically change to unarmed whenever you enter a cutscene, especially if there is a fight immediately after that cutscene?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, just finished and Platinumed 13 Sentinels. They stuck the landing. 15/10 GOTY.

ending thoughts

That ending is so nice. Everyone gets there own happy ending, even piece of shit Ida. Also having the proper credits play over the end scenes is a nice way to not have you sitting there for 10 minutes reading names of random CG modelers. I seriously can't believe they managed to wrap everything up in a way that felt satisfying. The biggest stretch being Megumi who basically stalkers her way into Juro's heart. They even toss in the line about them managing to fiddle with the genome enough, so you don't wonder how humanity is going to spread out from these 13 people (not 15, because Hijiyama is obviously Okino-sexual) , even if there are multiple versions of them down the line. Which could be weird in some instances, like Iori, who you could see with Ei, Juro, or Renya depending on which version of her it is.

So yeah. Fuck Ida.

And I wish it wouldn't take them another 5 years before they put another game out. This was such a rollercoaster of fun, I don't know how any other games story will be able to compete for a long while.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In terms of Sakuna, I just found the kappa. What exploration level or objective is needed for the next story segment?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Well, just finished and Platinumed 13 Sentinels. They stuck the landing. 15/10 GOTY.

ending thoughts

That ending is so nice. Everyone gets there own happy ending, even piece of shit Ida. Also having the proper credits play over the end scenes is a nice way to not have you sitting there for 10 minutes reading names of random CG modelers. I seriously can't believe they managed to wrap everything up in a way that felt satisfying. The biggest stretch being Megumi who basically stalkers her way into Juro's heart. They even toss in the line about them managing to fiddle with the genome enough, so you don't wonder how humanity is going to spread out from these 13 people (not 15, because Hijiyama is obviously Okino-sexual) , even if there are multiple versions of them down the line. Which could be weird in some instances, like Iori, who you could see with Ei, Juro, or Renya depending on which version of her it is.

So yeah. Fuck Ida.

And I wish it wouldn't take them another 5 years before they put another game out. This was such a rollercoaster of fun, I don't know how any other games story will be able to compete for a long while.
    Spoiler:
    When Iori and Juro from the past loop reunited at the end, bro... that got me. What a perfect scene to end on.
    masterpiece

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In terms of Sakuna, what are the weaknesses of the 3 Mechanical Warriors?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weeblord View Post
    Spoiler:
    When Iori and Juro from the past loop reunited at the end, bro... that got me. What a perfect scene to end on.
    masterpiece
    Spoiler:

The one that got me the most out of the epilogues was Iori and Tomi finding Miwako again. Poor girl went through just as much shit as everyone else, but had no way of making any sense of it. She didn't even get her memories back after they got wiped like all the MC's.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So I booted up Cold Steel 4, and there's something that I just noticed on the fourth game. In the subtitles most teachers and assorted minor charactes from other games are referred to by their first name; Instructor Rean, Prince Cedric, etc; and government officials with the last name; Chancellor Osbourne, Governor Regnitz;
    Yet for some reason there's Governor General Rufus. It can't be becasue one of the cast is his brother so they want to avoid confusion by using his last name, because so is the previously mentioned Governor. Is it becasue Gillith is a terrible name that they don't want to say more than once?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ah, finally at the werewolf fight in VtM:B. The thing that I was least looking forward to. I managed to activate the power but was killed on the way back in. Any way for Gangrel to run faster? Is there a dash button that I don't know about?