Page 51 of 349 FirstFirst ... 414649505152535661101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 6973

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. The validation and TL patch will be finished when it's finished. Stop asking.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    If they don't know enough about FSN to answer questions on it, I doubt they know enough to write a good Sakura fic....

...nooo....but if they are just getting into fate and that was them becoming interested, hence joining something new on the subject, they might develop that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    ...nooo....but if they are just getting into fate and that was them becoming interested, hence joining something new on the subject, they might develop that way.
    That basically describes me - I had mostly finished FSN but had no experience with any other TM games, and it took quite a bit of googling before I could activate an account to read up on the status of FHA.

It's certainly not insurmountable, but it shows a certain disregard for people new to the Nasuverse.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly? The second thing google gives you when you search for Hollow Ataraxia is "Hollow Ataraxia Translation" which takes you to the tlwiki, and then subsequently here.

Far as I'm concerned we are pretty open to newbies, we at least haven't gone so far as to lock the forum off for guests like other places do(thus we have a huge number of them). It really is just a trifle at least nowadays compared to when I first came upon this forum back in 2005 to google stuff on the Nasuverse.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

Blog Entries
    What.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

@Altima: word. Even the type-moon wiki seems fairly respectable these days.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    I know I shouldn't be complaining by now... but I hate it when a project thread gets topic-jacked.

Pretty sure there are more suitable places to discuss forum registration policy!

I'm currently waiting for the next update for this project. I hope the translation is still in progress and is still planned to be finished. So far I've only found a stuck point at Chapter 3 or 4 was it?(3rd/4th cycle? after beating Archer at the bridge) Where during the day you could go to the abandoned house and he will be there to talk to. After a few untranslated lines the conversation goes dead with the game still playable(you can still quit save etc but can't leave that scene), but you cannot get out of the blank text page. I don't know how to use the bug reports link posted here so I'll post an image here.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Ooh, I think someone mentioned that bug before?
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle ranmafan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze00007 View Post
    Where during the day you could go to the abandoned house and he will be there to talk to. After a few untranslated lines the conversation goes dead with the game still playable(you can still quit save etc but can't leave that scene), but you cannot get out of the blank text page. I don't know how to use the bug reports link posted here so I'll post an image here.
    Hi,

Thanks for reporting. Yeah, it's already been fixed here.

Also,
    Pretty sure there are more suitable places to discuss forum registration policy!
    ^^ That. I don't mind the discussion getting slightly offtopic once in a while, but I do hate getting mail notifications for useless chitchat that's not contributing anything to the thread.

just wondering, does Fate/Hollow have voices in it, Fate/Stay only had voices because MirrorMoon's installed extracted them from Realta Nua which is a remake of the original game for PS2 and i just got and installed Tsukihime and it has no voices in it too (unless there's a patch that does have voices in which case, someone point me to it) and i'm not sure on how many of Type Moon's products don't have voices (because i don't have too many, Fate/Stay and Tsukihime are the only ones i got at the moment)
    <MHO BANNER COMING SOON>
    Rin: O unholy one, transcended down from the darkness of Whako-Pulse
    Sabre: hollow being, walking upon mortal ground filling gluttony's sin
    Sakura: tainted soul, you face penitence from the holy virgins
    Rin: Repent! *Crystal arm forms* Crystal Magic Crest, MARAIN!
    Sabre: Repent! *Sword forms* Reborn Holy Sword, EXCALIBUR!
    Sakura: Repent! *Black Dress forms* Corrupted Avenger's Gown, DAE'ANGRU!
    Rin, Sabre and Sakura: in the name of the 13th, Aura, Death to the Hallowed Queen

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    The ones with voices are mostly their fighting games I think. And no Fate hollow does not have voices

No voices in F/ha.
    The only visual novel from Type-Moon that has voice-acting is Realta Nua (on the PS2). And the PSP Hanafuda game (included in the Extra Editions of Realta Nua) too. Though the latter ain't a visual novel anyways...

It was Ueda Kana (if memory serves correct), the seiyu for Tohsaka, who refused to do anything involving eroge. And a few others as well whose names I can't remember from the top of me head anymore. I know Sugiyama Noriaki (Shirou) voiced a support-character in a recent eroge, though he didn't act / appear in any adult-esque scenes.
    Last edited by sushimonster; February 22nd, 2012 at 02:39 AM.
    Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project

I know it must be a thankless job to translate all of these, so i just thought i'd remedy that and say i'm grateful all of you took the time.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Memor-X View Post
    just wondering, does Fate/Hollow have voices in it, Fate/Stay only had voices because MirrorMoon's installed extracted them from Realta Nua which is a remake of the original game for PS2 and i just got and installed Tsukihime and it has no voices in it too (unless there's a patch that does have voices in which case, someone point me to it) and i'm not sure on how many of Type Moon's products don't have voices (because i don't have too many, Fate/Stay and Tsukihime are the only ones i got at the moment)
    Voice acting with the Fate franchise got started with the anime. They then used the same actors to dub Realta Nua.

Before this there wasn't much VA because TM was still a small company without the budget to do such things, and because they made eroge. In many ways it's a good thing that TM waited until they went mainstream, as that's how they were able to hire some very famous actors, as most won't work for H material. Not all that dissimilar to live-action acting.

Tsukihime franchise was not dubbed until the anime and Melty Blood games. Most of the Melty Blood actors went on to reprise their roles in Carnival Phantasm, etc.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sushimonster View Post
    No voices in F/ha.
    The only visual novel from Type-Moon that has voice-acting is Realta Nua (on the PS2). And the PSP Hanafuda game (included in the Extra Editions of Realta Nua) too. Though the latter ain't a visual novel anyways...

It was Ueda Kana (if memory serves correct), the seiyu for Tohsaka, who refused to do anything involving eroge. And a few others as well whose names I can't remember from the top of me head anymore. I know Sugiyama Noriaki (Shirou) voiced a support-character in a recent eroge, though he didn't act / appear in any adult-esque scenes.
    I dunno if Ueda Kana really has anything to do with FSN not having voices, I would assume she and the other VAs were only brought in once the anime came along and ero wasn't really on the table.

Hi I have encountered the same bug with the Ghost house using the latest patch sorry if this seems a stupid question but how exactly do i fix the issue / skip over the text

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal256 View Post
    Hi I have encountered the same bug with the Ghost house using the latest patch sorry if this seems a stupid question but how exactly do i fix the issue / skip over the text
    Already been reported ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ranmafan View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for reporting. Yeah, it's already been fixed here.

..... Just realized the lik references problems with the current release that are/have been fixed for the nex release feel kinda stupid now. is there a workaround with the current release or do i just skip that scene.
    Last edited by Jackal256; February 22nd, 2012 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sushimonster View Post
    No voices in F/ha.

maybe oneday soneone may be able to manipulate the Vocaloids to sound like other character and create a voices patch cause you get more immersed in the game when you have voices playing aswell cause then you can hear the exact emotions used, reading AHHHHHHHHHH! could be somone crying out in pain or charging in for an attack, given some of the situations that Shirou gets into, you can get confused cause he could be crying out because his arm is broken as he tried to move it and fails to make an attack or charging in for an attack ignoring the pain of a broken body

I can understand Voice Actors not doing anything involving eroge, would sound probably fake cause from considering how emotional Fate/Stay was, it would be hard to do eroge scenes without some sort of real life intimacy.........at least i think, i have bloody no clue if the eroge scenes was emotional or not, didn't see them, as soon as i could tell if they was coming i began to mediate while i skipped the scene, i wouldn't be able to sleep easy knowing that in my dream i wouldn't be able to look at Rin normally, if she found out that i was playing a game that had a girl called Rin in it who looked a hell lot like her and i was watching erotic scenes of her, she woudl tie me up, drag me to her room and use me as a ginipig for her experiments of the 6th Sorcery and though i know she would proably fail anyway, her room is next to my sisters and i don't want my sister in any sort of danger, hell, i didn't even know what eroge was before hand until the friend who gave me Fate/Stay Night told me...lucky Tsukihime had the option not to install them, (that blonde hair girl on the cover looks an awful lot like Alkaid in my dream, don't want the same situation as her)

what's Hanafuda anyway, i've read that one of the things that people are waiting for to finish the translation, is it the same and if so....just how are you using a PSP game for a PC game Translation project, isn't a UMD a hell of a lot smaller than even the micro disks that a CD Drive can use
    <MHO BANNER COMING SOON>
    Rin: O unholy one, transcended down from the darkness of Whako-Pulse
    Sabre: hollow being, walking upon mortal ground filling gluttony's sin
    Sakura: tainted soul, you face penitence from the holy virgins
    Rin: Repent! *Crystal arm forms* Crystal Magic Crest, MARAIN!
    Sabre: Repent! *Sword forms* Reborn Holy Sword, EXCALIBUR!
    Sakura: Repent! *Black Dress forms* Corrupted Avenger's Gown, DAE'ANGRU!
    Rin, Sabre and Sakura: in the name of the 13th, Aura, Death to the Hallowed Queen

夜魔 Nightmare
    Uh dude there are plenty of fully voiced eroges that sound fine.