Page 1 of 349 12361151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. The validation and TL patch will be finished when it's finished. Stop asking.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle ranmafan's Avatar

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. The validation and TL patch will be finished when it's finished. Stop asking.

Main project page with latest news. Image editing news. Current status ("main" game text only).

Current (partial) release: 3.1, get it here. Submit feedback, errors, etc. here (with a screenshot, if possible).
    See the current todo list.

Note that this release includes only finalized, or "verified" scenes. If you notice gaps that should have been translated, make sure to let me know - if there's a significant number of them, another patch will follow soon.
    Last edited by ranmafan; June 26th, 2013 at 06:17 AM. Reason: update links

Well, some sense of normality. To add to ranmafan's post above.

Hanafuda (the non-EX) only requires verification. Can't see it being done any time soon due to personal commitments. But the files all seem fine as they are. Though that said, if time is not of the essence I would still like to verify the files before they are confirmed. Wouldn't like to come back to them if a problem is found. The chances of that happening even with verification though... It's a possibility.

Hanafuda EX. Rester's taken that on but again, progress is slow there too due to everyday life.
    Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Whoa. I just found this new site. Okay.

Still working on selected scenes. Not much time lately.

Sandalphon's worst nightmare AstralSword's Avatar
    Gonna get the game and try to play. If I notice any problems, I will scrennshot them and post here.

Banned
    There are minor bug in v2.1 that instantly exits the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rejan View Post
    There are minor bug in v2.1 that instantly exits the game.
    Did you notice which scene/line? Crashes aren't usually considered minor issues...

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Bargadiel's Avatar
    I'm having an issue myself, I downloaded and put the patch file inside of the patch folder, which I guess worked since the Illya Castle minigame is translated. However, whenever I get to a specific part on night 3, where Bazett wakes up and avenger explains how Assassin killed her, the game just freezes, closes, then shows a blue window with a ton of text in it (I guess it's the scripter?) I have to end the process to get the program to close. It happens at the same part each time. If you like I can provide a screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bargadiel View Post
    If you like I can provide a screenshot.
    Yes, please do (something like this one). It will almost certainly say which line it got stuck on and why.

Thats exactly what it looks like, when I get home I will screenshot the error and link it for you.

Yep, got it here.

If there's anything else you want screened just tell me. I noticed the blue box had a huge amount of text on it but I left it where it was when the game minimized, thinking it stops exactly on the error.

Yep, got it here.
    Thanks.

That error was fixed a long time ago, actually. I suspect you still have the release1 files around (that's when we still couldn't get a working xp3 packer. All the later ones can be just dropped into the game folder).

Have you deleted krdevui.dll and restored the original data.xp3? (could also delete the patch/ folder - won't be needed anymore)

Quote Originally Posted by ranmafan View Post
    Thanks.

That error was fixed a long time ago, actually. I suspect you still have the release1 files around (that's when we still couldn't get a working xp3 packer. All the later ones can be just dropped into the game folder).

Have you deleted krdevui.dll and restored the original data.xp3? (could also delete the patch/ folder - won't be needed anymore)
    Oh, all I downloaded was the newest release, was just listed as Patch.xp3.

So what I should do, is delete krdevui.dll and delete entire patch folder? What about restoring the original data.xp3? I consider myself kind of adept at these kind of things, but I am all thumbs with this. hah

Oh, all I downloaded was the newest release, was just listed as Patch.xp3.

So what I should do, is delete krdevui.dll and delete entire patch folder?
    Yeah, just need to restore everything back to where it was before the very first patch.

1. Delete krdevui.dll
    2. Restore the original data.xp3
    3. (optionally) delete the patch/ and data/ folders (they won't be picked up, anyway)
    4. Drop the patch.xp3 into the game folder
    5. Run the game

That will do it.

(Originally, krdevui.dll was needed to be able to replace data.xp3 with the data/ folder... which, in turn, made it possible to add the patch/ directory.

Now that we can create patch.xp3 files ourselves, none of that is needed anymore)

Thanks alot!

Well I suppose that fixed it, although now it's asking for a disc check when the game starts, despite it not asking for one before. Strange.

EDIT: Problem fixed! Thanks again for the help, best of luck in finishing the translation, and if I encounter anything else I will post it here for you.
    Last edited by Bargadiel; March 22nd, 2011 at 01:59 AM.

Encountered another issue, although it's part of a scene that's partially untranslated, so I'm sure it's just yet to be addressed. Just thought I'd bring it up though, here's a screenshot.

Encountered another issue, although it's part of a scene that's partially untranslated, so I'm sure it's just yet to be addressed. Just thought I'd bring it up though, here's a screenshot.
    That's actually a problem somewhere in the flowchart (.fcf files), not the scene itself... The end of the FateFD.exe.console.log file should have more info.

I think it's probably loading the afternoon map for day 1, and getting stuck on a typo in one of the scene names. I remember fixing something very similar, but this looks new.

Will check this out when I have a moment, thanks...

No problem, I also noticed a issue that I've never encountered before, but you probably already know about it. It was a scene where you go to Bazett's "house" the "haunted one" during the day and archer is there. For some reason the text just stops, without any sort of error message. There's a blinking [ ] at the start of the window and nothing can be skipped nor said; in either language.

No problem, I also noticed a issue that I've never encountered before, but you probably already know about it. It was a scene where you go to Bazett's "house" the "haunted one" during the day and archer is there. For some reason the text just stops, without any sort of error message. There's a blinking [ ] at the start of the window and nothing can be skipped nor said; in either language.
    Yeah, that entire scene will be fixed/translated in the next release...

On the subject of hangs...

ranmafan, I'm still getting the hang on the Tohsaka Shrine (which I brought up ages~~ ago). The Caster one, one up and one across from the left. This is using release2.1, and the hang exists on my older Samsung machine as well.
    Image editor for the Fate/hollow ataraxia English Translation Project

Question, if I apply the patch and play, will I eventually just hit Japanese? In other words, can I play it as each patch is released?
    Last edited by DragoZERO; March 25th, 2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Typo
    In Progress: Melty Blood
    Complete: Garden of Sinners, Fate/stay night, Tsukihime, Tsukihime Plus+Disc, Kagetsu Tohya