Page 11 of 61 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast

Thread: Melty Blood Discussion

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    I suppose so.

Still never heard what that win quote vs Ryougi was supposed to say.

Edit: speculah

All this talk about Arc getting soft is a lead into Arc going to her castle for Tsukihime 2
    actually, that was me just paraphrasing, though you might be able to make the same speculation, since what she actually says is "this is what comes of relying on Tohno-kun to much"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I don't want to repeat myself, but because Roa is back Arc power was reduced to that in Tsukihime. It was pointed in Roas Arcade

Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    Powered Ciel.
    Like I said. The Kanji says full armed Ciel.

I agree, but is there any occasion when Nasu said from from his point of view this incarnation of Ciel absolutely cannot defeat Arcueid?
    No, but better yet. A far weakened Arc easily defeated her in Tsukihime, fair and square. So yeah.

EDIT: Is it really stated that she got weaker because Roa is back? I guess should transcript Roa's win quote.

Maybe she is fully armed with all her powers now?
    She is using Roa's magecraft for some reason, and has new fighting techniques that I haven't seen before and seem to come from the void itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    No, but better yet. A far weakened Arc easily defeated her in Tsukihime, fair and square. So yeah.
    ...wait, what?

Wasn't that Warc, or are you talking about another part?
    Because weakened Arc is ridiculously weak, to the point of losing to Roa.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    ...wait, what?

I think he forgets that one scene involved her giving into her bloodlust therefore granting her all the power she was using to restrain herself.

Blog Entries
    I thought he was talking about the scene in the park where ciel jumped arc, but wasnt able to do much.

if he is talking about the warc scene, thats silly, but, then again, its dartz.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I thought he was talking about the scene in the park where ciel jumped arc, but wasnt able to do much.

Been so long since I read, we need context. The situation, how was their respective conditions after the fight, etc.

Blog Entries
    been a while since I read, but unless I remember wrong, Ciel dials up arc and offers to meet her under a flag of truce, arc shows, Ciel tries to take her down in a surprise attack, and shiki walks in and the line is something like arc seems very relaxed, but ciel is all business.

been a while since I read, but unless I remember wrong, Ciel dials up arc and offers to meet her under a flag of truce, arc shows, Ciel tries to take her down in a surprise attack, and shiki walks in and the line is something like arc seems very relaxed, but ciel is all business.
    Which route is this? And what day (if possible)?
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    The Kanji says full armed
    Ciel.

It's literal translation. I maybe wrong but the actual meaning is "powered". I think it's military term which is roughly equivalent to "fully-operational"?

And, yeah, she says that her strength is reinforced by magic.

A far weakened Arc
    easily defeated her in Tsukihime, fair
    and square.
    I don't rememer any situation where "normal" Arcueid engaged into fight with "powered" Ciel. Might you tell where such fight occured?

Blog Entries
    Which route is this? And what day (if possible)?

erm...gorram it...I think it was ciels? I remember thinking it was weird since it made ciel look bad...after the nero fight?

hell, I duno if I didnt skits the whole thing up, its been months since I played.

Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Maybe she is fully armed with all her powers now?
    She is using Roa's magecraft for some reason, and has new fighting techniques that I haven't seen before and seem to come from the void itself.
    Don't know. I guess I should check her profile. But that would imply that she is even more powerful than most Servants, and can against them offensively, which I find unlikely.

...wait, what?

... Did you forgot Ciel's route. The scene at the park?

You should watch what you say. I don't think I have said anything to earn that kind of response from you.

Yeah Ciel route 6th day
    Sword in hand, it jumps towards Arcueid.
    Arcueid deflects the blade coming in towards her chest with her hand and lightly contacts the chest of that black shape.

In the next instant,
    that sword wielding shape flies through the air like a soccer ball.
    EDIT: or this
    The fight is quickly decided.
    Senpai's body flies lightly on the air and strikes the ground rolling
    like a piece of trash
    Last edited by SteinsGate; June 7th, 2011 at 05:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    You should watch what you say. I don't think I have said anything to earn that kind of response from you.
    you know attempting to watch what you say is quite hard, and it makes you look ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    And, yeah, she says that her strength is reinforced by magic.
    Where?

I don't rememer any situation where "normal" Arcueid engaged into fight with "powered" Ciel. Might you tell where such fight occured?
    What do you mean by normal!Arcueid? Any Arc that's not Warc is normal. Also, being enhanced by magic is going to do jack shit against Arc's + 1 ability and unlimited back up. Hell this is why Nasu stated that whether a Servant stands a chance against her or not depends on their Noble Phantasms, since she uses her unlimited back up to fight while Servants use their respective Noble Phantasms (without that, they don't stand much of a chance).

Where?
    「完全に力負けですね。情けない。
     こちらの腕力は魔術によって強化済みです。女の身で
     重火器を扱うのです、それぐらいはしていますよ。
    Here's something about her reinforcing her power with magic

Clearly Ciel is the new Tohno Shiki, her strength changes depending on the time of day, what she ate (she is usually super weak because curry is bad for her), whether she had sex recently (it makes her weaker), what she is wearing, as well as too many other factors to account for.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    where?
    「完全に力負けですね。情けない。
     こちらの腕力は魔術によって強化済みです。女の身で
     重火器を扱うのです、それぐらいはしていますよ。」

What do you mean by normal!Arcueid?
    Arcueid as she was encountered on the 4th stage of P. Ciel arcade mode.
    Probably 30%. Or (30% - Roa).

Also,
    being enhanced by magic is going to
    do jack shit against Arc's + 1
    Well, judging from their encounter, her ability may no count magical boosts. I think it' only logical, since spells are external.

Blog Entries
    Like I said. The Kanji says full armed Ciel.
    And Archetype's just says "True Ancestor Arcueid". Would you say that the title "Archetype:Earth" is meaningless, then, because the Japanese says something different?