View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1172 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 1726721072112211621167117011711172117311741177118212221272 ... LastLast
Results 23,421 to 23,440 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Blog Entries
    Expect things for the worst, so you can be happy when it doesn't.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    Well, there's always the risk for him to turn into something worse... like the Khmer Rouge *shudders*
    That's even better, we need to get rid of those crackers.

(fyi this is completely ironic, bro please it's ironically)
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    Nothing much so far since being democratically elected doesn't change the fact that social, political and economical problems are still there. The rigid social hierarchy, over the top property prices, lack of economical diversity still plagues the society. All we have new is the fact that rule of law is a joke since nobody cares about it anymore.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Nothing much so far since being democratically elected doesn't change the fact that social, political and economical problems are still there. The rigid social hierarchy, over the top property prices, lack of economical diversity still plagues the society. All we have new is the fact that rule of law is a joke since nobody cares about it anymore.
    As I expected, it's not China that created the issues. It's a rebellion against politicians, which is well and good in my book, since most are scoundrels anyways.

Blog Entries
    I mean it has more to do with the fact that district councils don't really do anything important? The only reason China lets these democratic elections exist is because they don't fucking matter lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I mean it has more to do with the fact that district councils don't really do anything important? The only reason China lets these democratic elections exist is because they don't fucking matter lol
    Seriously, when does democratic elections matter anywhere? Money is the real deal, and with it you can manipulate how people think and vote.

Blog Entries
    now yuo see...

don't worry, after 1000 years of totalitarian state capitalism, china empire will go full communist and abolish money
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seriously, when does democratic elections matter anywhere?
    This is the worst yank meme ever.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Literally conservative propaganda, that meme. Liberals don't vote nearly as consistently as conservatives due to psychological differences, so convincing them that their vote doesn't matter helps keep them home and keeps conservatives in power despite usually being the minority in terms of population. It's a subtle form of voter suppression.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    now yuo see...

don't worry, after 1000 years of totalitarian state capitalism, china empire will go full communist and abolish money
    To be fair, a command economy with an advanced computer system and a mean GDP close to that of France would actually be flawless. My awkwardness towards China stems mostly from the fact the CPC fanboys will realize their extra-luxurious lifestyle would almost certainly come to an end, so they will just go full capitalist instead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    To be fair, a command economy with an advanced computer system and a mean GDP close to that of France would actually be flawless. My awkwardness towards China stems mostly from the fact the CPC fanboys will realize their extra-luxurious lifestyle would almost certainly come to an end, so they will just go full capitalist instead.
    Something must be wrong with France for the Yellow vests movement to manifest. When it comes to countries, I still feel uneasy with the West's double standards even up till today. The fact that the media didn't even bother to fact check and report the Essex case as Chinese being smuggled to UK and didn't even bother to apologize for this error convinces me that the new politically correct action right now is to bash China.

Something must be wrong with France for the Yellow vests movement to manifest. When it comes to countries, I still feel uneasy with the West's double standards even up till today. The fact that the media didn't even bother to fact check and report the Essex case as Chinese being smuggled to UK and didn't even bother to apologize for this error convinces me that the new politically correct action right now is to bash China.

Bashing anyone who isn't in NATO has been a NATO pasttime since the Cold War. The EU just forced them to tone it down (and Trump rightfully killed said organization, thus killing this meme, which is good. In fact, Trump fucking things up was needed to ensure good changes eventually took place).

MeToo, Greta and bipartisanism being condemned is proof my assessment was spot on. He was the "wake up and smell the fucking roses!" call y'all needed.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    "Trump was good for [anything at all]" is the shitty take of someone who wasn't (and wouldn't have been) screwed over by his policies.

Blog Entries

But China's double standard of holding their market hostage to try to literally control other countries then turning around and pissing and moaning about how other countries need to butt out of their internal affairs whenever anybody says anything even slightly critical is a-okay, I'm sure

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    But China's double standard of holding their market hostage to try to literally control other countries then turning around and pissing and moaning about how other countries need to butt out of their internal affairs whenever anybody says anything even slightly critical is a-okay, I'm sure
    Of course it is not okay. We know both sides are dirty in this conflict, so don't pretend to be morally superior in these issues. Besides, Hong Kong is an internal affair.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Of course it is not okay. We know both sides are dirty in this conflict, so don't pretend to be morally superior in these issues. Besides, Hong Kong is an internal affair.
    I suppose you're fine with just ignoring the Uighur situation then. Since that's also an internal affair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Blog Entries
    Large states are anti-competitive. We must introduce antitrust legislation such that any state which claims to govern more than ~5 million people should be broken up into smaller states, each of about that size
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I suppose you're fine with just ignoring the Uighur situation then. Since that's also an internal affair.
    No. The Uighur situation needs to be fixed, but we all know the Chinese government will not give them the independence they want, so integrating the different culture is what the Chinese government decides to do, though the camps are pretty bad idea. What do you suggest instead?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Integrating the different culture
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.