View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1209 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 2097091109115911991204120712081209121012111214121912591309 ... LastLast
Results 24,161 to 24,180 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendant View Post
    Well now isn't exactly a moving time, so I'm staying put. It's also mainly a desire as opposed to something I'm taking concrete steps in the direction of. But I do have a European passport so it's not like I don't have options in this regard.
    That's nice to know. I think Germany is a good choice since they have pretty good healthcare, and their govt. have the guts to block supplies that are meant for other countries for their own use. Not sure about working conditions though.

Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Many studies are pointing out that people who recovered still get back the virus.
    Are you kidding me?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Are you kidding me?
    Last I heard that's still unclear. They think it might be false positives or just very old/sick people with especially frail immune systems. Then again, the situation may've already changed since then.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    The antimalarial chloroquine based treatment also has its caveats
    https://apnews.com/1c82191c0d586317ae34325d1276ae4f

To be fair, he was able to avoid contracting the coronavirus.

Blog Entries
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...t-coronavirus/
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...o-be-shut-down

as if gorrilion upon gorillions of dollars aren't enough, the fed are now going to poomp literal unlimited money. is money even real anymore.

moreover trump is opening the lockdown. these fellas are desperate aren't they. basically telling people they should go back to work and die of virus than letting the econominos dies
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    why are you mad, printing money is cool and shows that money is fake which is also cool because it shows the only obstacle to political change is will to do so

in a way, also depressing because it means your rulers hate you
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laserman View Post
    Are you kidding me?
    China has released many studies related on the virus based on their experience. Since everyone says it cannot be trusted, many of its painful experiences learnt from Wuhan pointed out many crucial points, like how some don't develop immunity after recovery, permanent damaging of lungs even after recovery, asymptomatic carriers of the virus can transmit them, those recovered can still affect others after a period of time etc. This is even before the West made such discoveries.

That is why China quarantine those that recovered for 14 days just to be sure, and why the 'concentration camp' the West claims China has created is needed. Those who have the virus but are not in serious condition are placed there to prevent the virus from spreading and are cared for by medical personnel. They will be sent to the hospitals if their condition worsened, and everyone there are given PPE. It is not leaving people there to die.

I dunno. Nobody cared and just claimed the data are fake, so it is frustrating to see the West making the same mistakes as Wuhan.

Blog Entries
    I never heard anybody talk about coronavirus concentration camps, just that coronavirus was going to blaze through the concentration camps for “undesirables” y’all were already building (to be fair, it’s going to do the same thing to ours)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    I never heard anybody talk about coronavirus concentration camps, just that coronavirus was going to blaze through the concentration camps for “undesirables” y’all were already building (to be fair, it’s going to do the same thing to ours)
    You need to separate people from those that have the virus, and taking them to the hospital will crush the system. So those make shift hospitals are needed while China also build two more new hospitals to specifically house these patients. Then again, trying to tell people this is useless as they think it is propaganda, so that's it.

Blog Entries
    I have an urgent question on the poll in the OP btw.

Since it assumes impeachment is removal from office, and not a completely useless show act that only boosted his approval, my bet from back then is still valid right?

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    i think if he tries that you guys are gonna have to sit out living in a military dictatorship for a few years because hes gonna get domed before but theres no point in imagining what would happen in tom clancy type scenarios
    Have you listened to the past five conferences? When he gets even the slightest bristling from a reporter asking pertinent questions, he degrades lower than my cousin's daughter when she was 5 years old, not even a exaggeration, he says stuff like "well, you don't like me, so why should I have you in the room" or in this last one, "I don't even want to answer these questions, I did this for you, why are you being mean".
    This has been Saturday morning cartoon villain tier already. You just have to take it as it comes and hope whatever blunder doesn't have too many repercussions.
    I loved how a former supporter admitted on camera that he is liked mainly because he behaves like a WWE star, the irony that he did participate in a skit when it was the WWF, and McMahon and his wife are supporters is not lost on me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    Have you listened to the past five conferences? When he gets even the slightest bristling from a reporter asking pertinent questions, he degrades lower than my cousin's daughter when she was 5 years old, not even a exaggeration, he says stuff like "well, you don't like me, so why should I have you in the room" or in this last one, "I don't even want to answer these questions, I did this for you, why are you being mean".
    This has been Saturday morning cartoon villain tier already. You just have to take it as it comes and hope whatever blunder doesn't have too many repercussions.
    I loved how a former supporter admitted on camera that he is liked mainly because he behaves like a WWE star, the irony that he did participate in a skit when it was the WWF, and McMahon and his wife are supporters is not lost on me.
    It's hard to laugh when you know he is unstable, yet is the head of the most powerful nation in the world and might just press the red button when he throws tantrums.

Blog Entries
    This is an absolute fantasy scenario which is my main reason for saying this lol.

There's no huge red button he's accidentally gonna push. If he actually goes ahead and wants a nuclear first strike all of his advisory personnel by now realized the most effective way of distracting him is doing something similar to dangling a keychain in front of an infant and suggest something else to get worked up about.

You have no respect for people that run undemocratic regimes in the global south if you think they can't do this at home with a guy who shares most of their values in the first place.

Soleimani got hit because the hawks actually want war with Iran. They do not want full on war with China. He was presented the option to kill Soleimani because it was an option they were willing to take (and in some cases actively desired). He will not be presented the option to nuke China.

war with iran is a quick sweep of the backyard, war with china has a chance of the US losing as small as it may be

Blog Entries
    This is an absolute fantasy scenario which is my main reason for saying this lol.

There's no huge red button he's accidentally gonna push. If he actually goes ahead and wants a nuclear first strike all of his advisory personnel by now realized the most effective way of distracting him is doing something similar to dangling a keychain in front of an infant and suggest something else to get worked up about.

You have no respect for people that run undemocratic regimes in the global south if you think they can't do this at home with a guy who shares most of their values in the first place.

Soleimani got hit because the hawks actually want war with Iran. They do not want full on war with China. He was presented the option to kill Soleimani because it was an option they were willing to take (and in some cases actively desired). He will not be presented the option to nuke China.

war with iran is a quick sweep of the backyard, war with china has a chance of the US losing as small as it may be
    You are presenting a logical argument, but El Presidente has been making plenty of stupid choices and surround himself with 'Yes Man' only. Hope I'm just being tense.

Blog Entries
    He has so far not violated republican party line even once.

like man i almost wish he was the irrational actor you paint because then he might accidentially push for universal healthcare or something but theres barely any difference from getting the next bush in there except for maybe a slight reduction in war crimes

Blog Entries
    He has so far not violated republican party line even once.

like man i almost wish he was the irrational actor you paint because then he might accidentially push for universal healthcare or something but theres barely any difference from getting the next bush in there except for maybe a slight reduction in war crimes
    Which paints another hell. The Federal Government doesn't give a shit about the people and is trying to bailout the big boys only. Healthcare is horrible.

Blog Entries
    i mean yeah but welcome to 1980

Blog Entries
    I too almost wish the Republican Party were as cringe as libdems paints them and also wish the Democratic Party were as based as the right thinks they are
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    tbf i thought he would do some crazy shit multiple times so i dont begrudge others for doing the same

but after enough disappointments u just have to learn the lesson

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *shrug* We'll see. Though honestly, I would rather not see because winning the argument on an Internet forum at the cost of people's lives ain't exactly palatable to me.

I would rather just vote him out, and work toward actually cutting through the rest of the dreck enabling this dog and pony show of politics. Period.