View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1241 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 2417411141119112311236123912401241124212431246125112911341 ... LastLast
Results 24,801 to 24,820 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Blog Entries

unironically trump 2020 let's gooo
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    bro you just say lies then try do to therapy on me i dont think this is received by the rest of the thread as well as you think it is
    For what little a random spectator opinion is worth, yeah, Toby's condescending attitude hasn't made him seem any more credible these past few days.

I hope you won't take this as a personal attack, it's just how it looks from over here when you keep talking down to people.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post

unironically trump 2020 let's gooo
    *shrug* Even as a joke, that's a poor one.
    Also, the sheer gall. Dude happily kills even his own people, but says come on board, what a joke.
    If he hasn't killed HIMSELF come November, I will be surprised.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Was hoping to find this one tweet that illustrated the Warren thing better, but some excel stuff with some really simplified assumptions (50% of Warren voters going to Bernie and the other 50% not voting, not factoring in specific state delegate rules beyond the general 15% minimum threshold, ignoring everyone beyond Bernie, Biden, Bloomberg, and Warren, and including delegates earned pre-Super Tuesday but not from candidates that dropped out and endorsed someone else).

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i dont think you can get the toothpaste back in there

focus on whats ahead

- - - Updated - - -

Like now there's an actually burning question, who is going to be the rallying point of the left flank of the party?
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    i dont think you can get the toothpaste back in there

focus on whats ahead
    Of course not, but this is more than just simple Trump trolling. For once, I actually believe he's happy with the results of the Democratic Primary, especially since Bernie is the only person Trump has recorded evidence of saying that he doesn't want to face in an election.

Like now there's an actually burning question, who is going to be the rallying point of the left flank of the party?
    If the guy that's running against Pelosi wins, him.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    Again, trump straight up tried to blackmail a foreign government into helping him fight Biden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    Ignoring of course that it's super criminal to do that and if you had any kind of functional executive or judicative Trump would be in hyper-jail rn for it, it should be noted how easy that was to do for him compared to digging up Bernie oppo because someone gave Hunter a no show job.

- - - Updated - - -

trump likes doing drive by crime i dont think it was some kind of massive plan to stop biden because hes afraid of being crushed of him

but i mean he knew the odds, biden was looking like the nominee a few times back when everyone was still in

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And the impeachment proceedings against Trump corroborated that Biden's pretty much guilty of corruption. You've got to do better if you want those "both sides" people to come out for Biden, because Trump will win them over as things stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Again, trump straight up tried to blackmail a foreign government into helping him fight Biden.
    Hunter Biden is the only thing the Biden campaign has going for it. A presidential candidate's son making material promises to Ukrainian petrol magnates just so he can pay for his child support and support his crack habit is dope as fuck

Blog Entries
    Hunter is absolutely alpha and I wish him all the best.

Blog Entries
    Inane propoganda about hunter aside, when I look at these two things to ascertain worry and fear about political opponents,

supposedly leaked audio that I am dead certain trump himself prepared to bolster sander’s chances, and him actively seeking aid in beating someone from a foreign government leading to his impeachment, I have to find the latter more credible.

november will prove which was actually the larger threat but considering what trump did to try to bolster his chances against Biden its not really a question that trump himself considered Biden a major threat. Which matches multiple leaks from his re-election campaign noting trump was surprised and displeased with Biden cleaning up on Super Tuesday.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ah yes, Trump's 5D chess moves of getting audio leaked at a point in the primary where Sanders wasn't the clear favorite, relying entirely on impeachment proceedings to happen in the first place.

Blog Entries
    are you like, disputing he became part of an energy companies board of advisors

or the crack

or the child support

cuz i have bad news about what an advisor means when politics is involved

and the crack

but good news on the child support

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Ah yes, Trump's 5D chess moves of getting audio leaked at a point in the primary where Sanders wasn't the clear favorite, relying entirely on impeachment proceedings to happen in the first place.
    Weaponizing sanders worked pretty well in 2016, why wouldn’t he do it again. I mean if I was one of his oppo guys and trump walked in and asked me to pick which groups of likely or possible D voters would be most propositioned to arguments that might not get them to vote for me but could plausibly make them stay home and dry up donations I would have pointed to sanders supporters.

Blog Entries
    which part is propaganda help me out here

Blog Entries
    That hunter Biden means anything other then a couple of talking points when it comes to Biden’s presidential ability?

I mean let’s start with the child support. Like what? Hunter can’t bag it up is bad for joe? Sure, makes sense. And let’s go to the advisory board. Obama and Biden successfully push for chrruption to be investigated, doing good work for the Ukraine in the process but hunter doing work for an energy company somehow takes away from that achievement.

unless you were thinking joe was gonna pull a trump and have hunter as his VP or chief of staff or something, it’s just talking points.

Blog Entries
    Ignoring of course that it's super criminal to do that and if you had any kind of functional executive or judicative Trump would be in hyper-jail rn for it
    Super criminal acts put you in super jail, not hyper jail.

C'mon, I3uster.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    My favorite line is “Biden is running on the most progressive campaign platform of ANY candidate in a general election, EVER” (poster proceeds to mention Hillary and Obama, this is the end of the poster’s list)

Blog Entries
    Isn't it at least weird that a guy is put in an energy companies board of advisors (something that is, if you are familiar with corporate consulting, most of the time the retirement home for people you can't kick out) when his dad tried to achieve energy independence for that nation and the boss of that company was a Ukrainian minister and not just some random businessman?

Like, I'm not sure about naked corruption but it is majorly weird. The crack and child support absolutely doesn't matter it just makes him a funnier Hunter S Thompson-esque character.