View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1247 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 2477471147119712371242124512461247124812491252125712971347 ... LastLast
Results 24,921 to 24,940 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Blog Entries
    I'm less worried about what he'll do, and more worried about what his supporters will. Trump can dump Fauci, for example, and people will still listen to the man, as seems to be where he's heading. But when the folks that hang on his every word like it's Gospel direct from Big G's mouth start hearing him rant and rave about things being rigged or unfair, what's that going to do?
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Think so? I mean, he's persistent but his moves are becoming more and more short sighted, to the point where I kinda dread to see the sort of stuff he'll do when election day approaches
    I wouldn’t put money on it, admittedly. I’m absolutely not willing to put actual currency on betting against trumps ego, but one thing I have noted from him is he relies very heavily, and frequently successfully on bumper sticker logic. If you are explaining, you are losing, as the old expression goes. And I think he understands that if he fires fauci and the plague worsens dems will plaster fauci’s name on every bumper and every window, and trump doesn’t want to deal with that.

browbeating someone and making threats he doesn’t intend to keep is part of his MO however, so trying to scare fauci into less interviews wherein he blatantly contradicts trunp seems like something he would do.

on an unrelated note I hear sanders has officially endorsed Biden. Good man
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Only because the dems would blame him for every little thing that went wrong if he didn't, and they'll probably do so anyway.

Because as the whole Labour leak thing shows, centrists suck ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    on an unrelated note I hear sanders has officially endorsed Biden. Good man
    I thought he was a raging egotist who was a pied piper of doom. Now he's a "good man"?

Blog Entries
    He did what I called him doing a month ago and deserves to be commended for it.

so again I say, good man. Wish he hadn’t waited through Wisconsin but one mistake doesn’t define someone.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hope that's enough for Biden to beat Trump then. Meanwhile, things that you found dismissive suddenly being reported by larger media outlets, but boy oh boy does their reporting on it come off as disgusting when compared to Kavanaugh's allegations.

NYT's article referenced in video.

They implicitly condemn her for filing a police report because false reports are criminal, yet Ford not filing one is fine because she testified in Congress and no one would ever perjure themselves in such an environment. Oh, and don't forget the way they phrase "We found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Biden, beyond hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable." to dismiss the latter as things that aren't actions considered sexual misconduct. Well, before they stealth deleted that part anyway.

Even better, they still reported things that give Tara's story credit when they were able to find people from that time remembering how Tara effectively got demoted/dismissed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Oh, and I don't remember if it was posted directly before, but just the first of many Trump attack ads against Biden to look forward to until November. And before Tobias tries to call me out for posting this, remember that it's the people that take shit like this at face value that you need to be convincing otherwise, not me or anyone else on this site.

Pretty pathetic when the biggest criticism you can make about the video is that the Trump campaign got lazy and used a Chinese-American official in one of the frames instead of another Winnie the Poo leader image.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The current "conference" is literally full dystopian propaganda, the guy made it a literal clip show.
    I don't know Fauci's plan, but he is even helping Trump's propaganda here. He might be trying to stay to mitigate the damage, but this man is a cancer that needs to be excised, and he would definitely make Fauci his scapegoat, it would be another casualty of the many under Trump's circle.
    Man, this is just vomit inducing.
    Last edited by Altima of the Gates; April 13th, 2020 at 07:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    The current "conference" is literally full dystopian propaganda, the guy made it a literal clip show.
    I don't know Fauci's plan, but he is even helping Trump's propaganda here. He might be trying to stay to mitigate the damage, but this man is a cancer that needs to be excised, and he would definitely make Fauci his scapegoat, it would be another casualty of the many under Trump's circle.
    Man, this is just vomit inducing.
    Maybe Fauci dread to think of what might happen if he is not around?

Blog Entries
    yyyyyup. Had a look back. Seems like El presidente successfully intimidated fauci

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    yyyyyup. Had a look back. Seems like El presidente successfully intimidated fauci
    That's bad, since more will be misguided if Fauci falls in with El Presidente.

Blog Entries
    The one merit of that being that those who are misguided by Trump are the folks that would vote for him in November...
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    The one merit of that being that those who are misguided by Trump are the folks that would vote for him in November...
    Which IMO will be the majority.

Blog Entries
    If that's how it goes, it's how it goes. Everybody gotta either live with it or be willing to die to get him out by force.

Don't expect much on that latter one.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    If that's how it goes, it's how it goes. Everybody gotta either live with it or be willing to die to get him out by force.

Don't expect much on that latter one.
    Like El Presidente says, that's life.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    I'm officially convinced Trump, even if not what America wants, is definitely what they deserve. Call us (the rest of the world) when both of your candidates (or the one that will stomp on the other) supports UHC.

Until then, GTFO!

Blog Entries
    I’m disappointed but not surprised by the Biden endorsement.

But it was never about one man. Bernie was never the hero or the last hope. He was the compromise.

The choice between one senile sexual predator and the other isn’t any sort of choice. You might as well ask which of my parents I want to feed to a wood chipper or which leg I want to hack off with a machete. The Democratic Party is just the blue GOP at this point. It’s an absolute joke to think progressives are expected to vote for Joe fucking Biden.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Blog Entries
    They pretty much are, again, unless they intend to downballot on a write-in, since failing to either flip the Senate or at least oust Trump is going to see another decade ultraconservative dominance in both domestic and foreign policy. And truth be told, it looks like are voting. Otherwise, it seems unlikely that Democratic turnout would have been enough to flip a Trump-supporter's seat on Wisconsin's Supreme Court.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tactically, the problem is at it stands, and even many progressives are saying the same thing. You ain't voting Joe in to get an ultimate win, you're looking to not make things even worse.
    For that matter, people who are asking others to just blow it all to hell and just abdicate the election or vote in a middle finger ballot are misguided strategically. The problem here is that thinking protesting to not vote Biden in is going to teach the DNC something or somehow get Biden closer to a conviction for sexual assault are dreaming.

That is coming from a realist perspective, not a "blue no matter who" perspective. I'd rather an opponent where I know how to combat him than a guy who is sliding ever slightly more into total unhinged dementia in his actions.

Blog Entries
    Seems El Presidente is going to open up Merica soon.