View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1291 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 2917911191124112811286128912901291129212931296130113411391 ... LastLast
Results 25,801 to 25,820 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    In case if you had any lingering doubts over whether or not this is a race thing, the Minneapolis PD just arrested a black reporter live on air
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    Grats. Moved out of Spain when Sanchez was confirmed President/PM.

inb4 facha: I had already been mulling it, but I know how the PSOE governs and the even worse quagmire created by the PP trying to stop them meant it was going to get messy, fast.

Well, falangists have cool symbols I use for my stories...
    Eh, I mean Sanchez seemed grossly incompetent from the get go, and I tend to lean left.

There's not a single decent political leader left in spain anyway, at least not that I know of. It's been lesser evil after lesser evil for years now.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; May 29th, 2020 at 09:26 AM.
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    In case if you had any lingering doubts over whether or not this is a race thing, the Minneapolis PD just arrested a black reporter live on air
    Wonder if this mess will trigger what Dylan Roof and Charles Manson couldn't. This whole scenario reminds me more and more of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict, except the popo aren't a military and there's no wall to keep them safe at night.

We had one cop hunter already in Austin back when Philando died. Same Precinct pulling the same shit, even after "reforms?" And the Prez is calling the protesters/rioters thugs and wants to send the military to attack US citizens on American soil? I feel like this one might snowball.

You can't police a people that don't recognize your authority. You're just an invader at that point. If you're constantly living in fear, if you're being invaded by your own government at all levels and have nowhere to go and no hope of peaceful resolution...

Let's just say that a big bump in Biden turnout would be a small outcome from this shit.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Things will go back to normal after a few days. All you need is more footage of looting and pillaging and it will be enough to make people forget the original reason for this is due to police brutality and racism.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Twelveseal View Post
    I wonder how this is going to go, with the Guard out following the torching of a police station...

Gotta love that Trump seems eager to send the military in to attack civilians.
    Trumpnanmen Square next?

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    It's almost as if they've been ordered to stir the pot at this point. Seriously. What the hell?!

Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Eh, I mean Sanchez seemed grossly incompetent from the get go, and I tend to lean left.

There's not a single decent political leader left in spain anyway, at least not that I know of. It's been lesser evil after lesser evil for years now.
    Word. There was the guy from Espana 2000, but he ain't going anywhere and no way Mas ever spits in La Moncloa's direction.

Blog Entries
    Lol, Twitter's not too keen on Trump's comments about Minneapolis. Time for more useless screaming from the orange man.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

Blog Entries
    time for more even more worthless complaining about orange man
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Yeah man let people have their riots what are you orange man some kind of a statist?

Blog Entries
    i've said this before, but this liberal brainrot that can't even analyze state dictatorship as anything more than "presiden x bad" is really exhausting
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    What happened to "give me liberty or give me death?"

Meanwhile,
    Beijing's finally had enough.
    Kind of sad when you might have been better off as a British colony...
    Last edited by Twelveseal; May 29th, 2020 at 01:17 PM.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Seems like the USA is cutting out all relationship with the WHO.

In middle of the pandemic.

Yeah okay, at this point might as well

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    It's genuinely amazing, but then again, it's perhaps to be expected. After all, we're starting to have to close down again due to the plague resurgence as we drop restrictions.

Bad decisions are the norm these days.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    George Floyd and the officer who killed him had overlapping security shifts at south Minneapolis club, claims club owner.

Although the two overlapped working security on popular music nights within the last year, Santamaria can not say for certain they knew each other because there were often a couple dozen security guards, including off-duty officers.

Santamaria says she did not recognize either one of her security guards in the video showing Chauvin kneeling on Floyd's neck not far from where they used to work.

"My friend sent me (the video) and said this is your guy who used to work for you and I said, 'It's not him.' And then they did the closeup and that's when I said, 'Oh my God, that's him,'" Santamaria said. "I didn't recognize George as one of our security guys because he looked really different lying there like that."
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Blog Entries
    See, that's an added level of jacked up. Wasn't a full year ago the cops killed an on-duty, in-uniform guard who had actually stopped a mass-shooting. Personal feelings involved, yes, but still... That just looks like a damn grudge murder.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Even if the claim that they never interacted holds water, the fact still remains that the officer clearly had experience in de-escalating situations rather than simply kill any unruly person. This is going to look very bad for the officer in question.
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    I don't want to this to be a Zimmerman situation where he's guilty but the jury can't convict because the prosecution fucked up

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Treyvon wasn't completely blameless himself considering he intentionally went for round 2 against Zimmerman of his own volition. Yes, Zimmerman started the thing in the first place, but if it had been left at that, Treyvon would be alive with Zimmerman jailed.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 34 View Post
    Despite what you think, we did progress in the stated years. We stopped progressing after the last decade and formally went downhill around 2012.