View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1318 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 3188181218126813081313131613171318131913201323132813681418 ... LastLast
Results 26,341 to 26,360 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Blog Entries
    potential danger of abuse of covid pandemic > potential danger of covid
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rxrx View Post
    Politics overrides measures to contain the virus. That's the main problem.
    For once, we agree, but I wasn't thinking of Venezuela.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Your blind hatred of the CCP reflects badly of you.
    I'm sorry. You and this video:

have truly opened my eyes... In case you're wondering, yes, I was being sarcastic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    I'm sorry. You and this video:

have truly opened my eyes... In case you're wondering, yes, I was being sarcastic.
    How the West handled the pandemic, USA dealing with the protests and the powerful double standards and people turning a blind eye is a real eye opener though. Hope you won't share the fate as American Japaneses in WW2 if America and China do go to war.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    How the West handled the pandemic, USA dealing with the protests and the powerful double standards and people turning a blind eye is a real eye opener though. Hope you won't share the fate as American Japaneses in WW2 if America and China do go to war.
    No need to go that far back. Nothing particularly bad happened to the Arab Americans during all those wars in the middle east.

Blog Entries
    Not on a large scale or to the degree of intrusiveness in their lives. They had to deal with increased surveillance and suspicion and were targeted for harassment by the general population following 9/11. They're still a popular target of the same, as well as being blamed for terrorism and whatnot when such things are more common here out of Right-Wing whites.

They sure as hell weren't locked in concentration camps and their property seized (often permanently) like the JPs tho.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Exactly. And yes, I'm pretty sure that rxrx was referring to the government mandates. Individuals will always be assholes for any number of reasons.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

bring on the depression

Blog Entries
    That guy sounds like he must be a real hit at parties
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Must construct additional pylons chrnno's Avatar
    Sounds about right. I would object to some of his arguments and conclusions, but the 20s being a particularly shitty time is a given by this point. Not that problems couldn't be averted or minimized if action was taken mind, just that it won't.
    You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities... Unto my experience, Aldaris, all that you've built here on Aiur is but a fleeting dream. A dream from which your precious Conclave shall awaken, finding themselves drowned in a greater nightmare.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    And then the CCP will "offer" to bail you out. Also, if you're following the "advice" of the WHO about COVID, then let me show you their leader's history: https://theprint.in/opinion/who-and-...for-it/400945/ https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...avirus/609820/
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; June 27th, 2020 at 09:20 PM.

Blog Entries
    The 'advice' WHO give is pretty similar to what the West gives though. No mask wearing until it is way too late, unwilling to admit its mistakes and is just plain stubborn. Besides, I think the West might try for war for profit, or exploit non-elites to make more money anyway. Who cares if people are dying of COVID-19 and economy is heading to a slump as long as the shares are rising and the rich are still becoming richer.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    So, at which point must we commit mass suicide over the hopelessness of it all?

Serious actual question.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post

Serious actual question.
    You must be a nice guy. Many mix into the crowd of peaceful protesters and riot using BLM as shield to vent their frustrations. Why harm yourself if you can harm others?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post

Serious actual question.
    When an assassin can profit off of it: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Shivering:Final_Resting
    The 'advice' WHO give is pretty similar to what the West gives though. No mask wearing until it is way too late, unwilling to admit its mistakes and is just plain stubborn. Besides, I think the West might try for war for profit, or exploit non-elites to make more money anyway. Who cares if people are dying of COVID-19 and economy is heading to a slump as long as the shares are rising and the rich are still becoming richer.
    In terms of mask-wearing, you're confusing organizational direction with individual action, but as I mentioned, that does have an issue of actual racism: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/or...es-only-masks/ War for profit, right. Didn't you say Eight Nations Alliance in a negative context? The same alliance formed to fight the murderous Boxers. Of the same war that ended up with China getting railroads and public cleanliness?

Blog Entries
    China will become a hinterland for raw materials and slave labor for the West if things continue on. I don't know what you learn, but at least we know there are both sides to the CCP leadership.

If the CCP is so powerful that it can influence all the nations behind the scene, I would like to ask this: How does it feel that you are still under the mercy of the CCP despite fleeing to the USA?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    If the CCP is so powerful that it can influence all the nations behind the scene, I would like to ask this: How does it feel that you are still under the mercy of the CCP despite fleeing to the USA?
    Why do you think I want the CCP to fall? I still have family left in China. Of course, in terms of my views on that family, depending on what happens to them, it might flip between Liu Bang's views on Xiang Yu kidnapping his father and Ma Chao's views on Cao Cao killing his.
    Germany will become a hinterland for raw materials and slave labor for the world if things continue on. I don't know what you learn, but at least we know there are both sides to the Nazi leadership.
    Is this how the game is played?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post

Is this how the game is played?
    Of course this is how it is played. You want to turn a blind eye to everything is your business. If being a minority in a country is so nice, the Jews would not be discriminated and eventually had to form their own nation.

Besides, why not take your family with you to USA instead of leaving them to the evil clutches of the CCP? How does it feel when people you look at with your nose once is now living a better life than you are?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Why? Because I was 4 at the time.