View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 1330 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 3308301230128013201325132813291330133113321335134013801430 ... LastLast
Results 26,581 to 26,600 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Everything we say is worth saying. And that's our business. Whether or not you want to hear it is your business. But given the repeated "idiot" calling...

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Can some of you stop being idiots as well and stay with the point? Or is the fact that Columbus did terrible shit and doesn't deserve statues too much to handle? When you have something worth saying please do let us know.
    Yes, what's good for the goose is good for the gander: if you eliminate his statues, do so with every single person guilty of the same shit. I already rattled off a name list.

Is it really that hard for retards to understand that you can't single people out for the awful shit they did and treat them different from all the other people who did the same shit but are somehow hailed as heroes?!

Also...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53343551

Sorry America, but your society is not as insane as you think it is.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Meaningless drivel that offers no value is never worth sharing. Whether you can recognise it as such is a different matter entirely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    Yes, what's good for the goose is good for the gander: if you eliminate his statues, do so with every single person guilty of the same shit. I already rattled off a name list.

Is it really that hard for retards to understand that you can't single people out for the awful shit they did and treat them different from all the other people who did the same shit but are somehow hailed as heroes?!

Also...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53343551

Sorry America, but your society is not as insane as you think it is.
    Is it so hard for you to not go whining about all the terrible stuff in history just because your feelings were hurt when Columbus statues get torn down by people/government?

I don't know why you think we should worship genocidal maniacs, considering the deal with the likes of various dictators and such, but the deeds of Columbus do not hold up to the test of time. When you can recognise this and stop whining about all the other statues do let us know.

Meaningless drivel that offers no value is never worth sharing. Whether you can recognise it as such is a different matter entirely.
    In my case, my drivel is the very fair and scientific "NO DOUBLE STANDARDS" that specifies that a penalty applied for a crime must be applied to all people guilty of said crime. However, Columbus got a treatment that I don't see "the Great American Heroes" getting, despite the fact the existence of sizeable Native American populations south of the US border destroys the genocidal narrative, whereas the US went and watered their fields with Natives' blood under the authority of two of it's greatest presidents.

But Columbus committed genocide and he wasn't an American President! He must be eeevil!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ah yes reading nonsense that I've never stated or discussed. Maybe it isn't just the recognition of drivel you need to learn, but reading comprehension and general understanding of the discussion as well. Let us know when you've learnt to do that as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it so hard for you to not go whining about all the terrible stuff in history just because your feelings were hurt when Columbus statues get torn down by people/government?

I don't know why you think we should worship genocidal maniacs, considering the deal with the likes of various dictators and such, but the deeds of Columbus do not hold up to the test of time. When you can recognise this and stop whining about all the other statues do let us know.
    I apply the same logic to you. What makes George Washington or Boudica morally better and more deserving of a statue than Columbus?

An eye for an eye. Also, about worshipping genocidal maniacs...

This man and this man are guilty of the same thing.

Why does only the latter get called a genocidal maniac, then?

- - - Updated - - -

Ah yes reading nonsense that I've never stated or discussed. Maybe it isn't just the recognition of drivel you need to learn, but reading comprehension and general understanding of the discussion as well. Let us know when you've learnt to do that as well.
    No, you've done nothing but discard everything I say thus far is technically valid. If Christopher Columbus is a genocide according to you, why aren't the other figures I mentioned?

ANSWER THE BLOODY QUESTION!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You are engaging with stuff I never brought up as a "defense" for Columbus. For the matter of the discussion, such things are irrelevant and your continual adherence to this is frankly incomprehensible. Not sure why you keep replying when it's clear you don't know how to say anything, much less make a point. I wasn't joking when I said "let us know" if you can read, discuss and understand the matter clearly.

Blog Entries
    everyone mentioned are burning in hell right now so i don't know what's your point

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    So does that mean that state tax will now be tribal tax for anyone, native or otherwise, living there? In that same regard, in terms of state-only laws, will those be swapped out for the tribal laws? Obviously, federal stuff is unchanged.
    yes. all settler cr*cker shall be beheaded. insya allah.

You are engaging with stuff I never brought up as a "defense" for Columbus. For the matter of the discussion, such things are irrelevant and your continual adherence to this is frankly incomprehensible. Not sure why you keep replying when it's clear you don't know how to say anything, much less make a point. I wasn't joking when I said "let us know" if you can read, discuss and understand the matter clearly.
    That's it then? You're going to act like your argument occurs in a vacuum? That's the funny thing: they don't. You can't just go on making accusations of being "a genocidal maniac" and then say all other things are "irrelevant" to the discussion... irrelevant to the point you want to make, perhaps. All I want to know is where you stand in this regard: do you believe those I mentioned should be judged by the same standard and subject to the same penalties? Or are you simply going to adopt the "if they remove their statues, it's fine anyways" view.

I'm not continuing the debate on the defense of Columbus as much as I am asking why you think he's a genocidal bastard... and if you consider him so, if you consider those other figures I mentioned the same? If you answer yes, then I drop the discussion.

My point has been made already: either Columbus is not a genocidal bastard, or he is, and so are George Washington and Andrew Jackson.

Which means they should've gotten their statues defaced a long while ago...

Oh, it's happening! Alright, Americans are not as hypocritical as I thought...

Never mind. I settle my case.
    Last edited by AsGryffynn; July 9th, 2020 at 08:21 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Do you not know how to read text on the Internet? Honestly asking considering your posting.

Do you not know how to read text on the Internet? Honestly asking considering your posting.
    Man, if I could force you to answer the damn question because you're clearly so illiterate you haven't been able to read it in the first place!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    everyone mentioned are burning in hell right now so i don't know what's your point

- - - Updated - - -

yes. all settler cr*cker shall be beheaded. insya allah.
    That is always the right answer for this kind of braindead threads.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Your question is pointless, can you understand this or not? Do I have to bring a dictionary and walk you through all the posts since your question on what Columbus did?

Blog Entries
    Your question is pointless, can you understand this or not? Do I have to bring a dictionary and walk you through all the posts since your question on what Columbus did?
    hmm today i will infinitely derail the gen news thread

I already dropped the "Columbus killed Indians" part of the argument. I am asking you where you stand because I want to know your opinion on this. Am I not allowed to ask for it? The point of it is very simple: I want to know where you stand on this issue, and I am not going to get that knowledge if you don't answer the question, even if you believe it's pointless.

Trust me, there's a point to be made, but it doesn't necessarily favor me.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Are you that incapable of reading? Have you not seen my first post on this matter?

Doesn't make Columbus any better or any more worthy of being commemorated or memorialized.
    Do learn how to read please next time so that I don't have to spoonfeed you basic information.

Are you that incapable of reading? Have you not seen my first post on this matter?

Do learn how to read please next time so that I don't have to spoonfeed you basic information.
    Except that doesn't answer the actual finality of the question. I will do some spoon feeding as well: would you apply the same logic to the likes of Washington and Jackson the same?

I don't accept quotes as an answer. Type me a simple yes or no if it makes it easier for you.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamerad View Post
    How dare you say that on a Fate board.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    Except that doesn't answer the actual finality of the question. I will do some spoon feeding as well: would you apply the same logic to the likes of Washington and Jackson the same?

I don't accept quotes as an answer. Type me a simple yes or no if it makes it easier for you.
    So now illiteracy as well as refusal to accept an answer. I mean how do you manage to communicate at all if this is how you post?

So now illiteracy as well as refusal to accept an answer. I mean how do you manage to communicate at all if this is how you post?
    Because you aren't truly answering the question, just deflecting. How hard is it to write a yes or no?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    How dare you say that on a Fate board.
    I mean, there are worse places you could go *looks at Davy Jones Locker*

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure why you are so intent on getting an answer when you were already given one, but it's pretty clear that you can't actually understand what people post. So let us know when you get around to that, and can meaningfully discuss Columbus without derailing it into nonsense.