View Poll Results: Will Trump be impeached? If so, when?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 year

8 8.89%
  • 2 years

11 12.22%
  • 3 years

3 3.33%
  • 4 years

2 2.22%
  • Unimpeached after one term

22 24.44%
  • 5 years

0 0%
  • 6 years

0 0%
  • 7 years

0 0%
  • 8 years

0 0%
  • Unimpeached after two terms

14 15.56%
  • El Presidente For Life cannot be impeached

30 33.33%
Page 334 of 1468 FirstFirst ... 2342843243293323333343353363393443844348341334 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,680 of 29355

Thread: General News Thread

I don't think Jeb will stay in the race much longer
    Aus Feuer ward der Geist geschaffen,
    drum schenkt mir süßes Feuer ein!
    Die Lust der Lieder und der Waffen,
    die Lust der Liebe schenkt mir ein,
    der Trauben süßes Sonnenblut,
    das Wunder glaubt und Wunder thut!

Blog Entries
    he is running out of money. His superpac may still have a decent kitty but his campaign staff still has to eat. He needs a game changer, and soon. I think both he and kasich are living in a fantasy world where the other one runs out of money, quits, and then miraculously every last one of the rudderless supporters flock to him
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Right to Rise basically has infinite money and he'll hold on hoping to sweep winner takes all states later on

Blog Entries
    Kasich presumably wants to be VP. Jeb just has campaign inertia
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    on the democratic side, hillary is and always has been a giant warhawk. (whatever lies she may tell her base)

on the Republican side...I would go with bush or rubio. Cruz might go back on his promises to build up the military in favor of the budget, and trump is likely to get us into more wars with to much saber rattling. So I wold go with Rubio.
    I can't really see a reason Cruz would not build up the military and I actually believe Trump when he says he'd be less eager on the trigger finger given how much he rages about us spending so much money and effort overseas. Rubio on the other hand is just Bush 3.0 as far as foreign policy goes so he'd be the biggest warhawk.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    cruz has spent quite some time railing against unbalanced expenditures and is a big supporter of the budget control act. He only started talking about beefing up the military when it occured to him thats what republican base voters expect to hear. once he is elected, I would actually expect him to revert to form.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    I don't know anything about Kasich's policies but he seems like a sad old puppy so I'd vote for him.

Blog Entries
    Kasich started out as the eternal optimist

these days he looks like the republican party's eeore.

thats ok poo-bush...probably wouldn't have gotten elected annnnywaaaay *sigh*

Blog Entries

damn how could sanders do this he just can't talk to minorities

- - - Updated - - -

it's not in the script!
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    interesting cause I just checked the most recent projections, hillary is up by 2% and one of her best and most populious counties is only just now starting to report in.

Blog Entries
    she is up 4% now, barring a major shift soon I imagine they will start calling it soon if they havent already.

EDIT: actually, speak of the devil, fox just did

Blog Entries
    its getting called all over the place now, its over. only story of interest now is if those entrance polls end up holding up or if they turn out to be flawed. I am guessing the latter, since they projected sanders actually winning hispanic votes but the counties hillary won in were all high minority areas.

tfw sanders voters feel too disenfranchised to vote and allow the donald to win
    Last edited by Strife ❤️; February 20th, 2016 at 06:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    TBH I'm waiting to hear the next press release from the Clintons about how Sander's can't win and which primary we'll see this be proven in

Blog Entries
    im actually more interested to hear how sanders responds to this. one of the things we havent really seen yet is if he knows how to lose well. iowa was close enough he didnt even give a concession speech, but here he outspent hillary more then 2-1 and ended up losing by whats probably gonna end up about 4-5 points. Not a blow out, but it ended up being a pretty comfortable margin of victory in the end.

Banned
    He spent what, 15 years as a sitting independent? One might say nobody in our political system is more experienced at losing.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    He spent what, 15 years as a sitting independent? One might say nobody in our political system is more experienced at losing.
    not exactly a good endorsement
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Banned
    It's not really meant to be.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAc Chaos View Post
    not exactly a good endorsement
    when i get elected president, we're gonna have so much losing you're gonna get tired of losing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle View Post
    let me rephrase that slightly. I am not reaaaaaaallllllly concerned with bernie himself. he is a career politician, I assume he can spin.

"It was a hard fight, you all did great, I have learned from my mistakes and I promise I will do better" etctera, etcetera.

Im really interested in his supporters. See a lot of bernie's supporters seem to really believe that this is an '08 style revolution in progress. Like, this giant wave of enthusiasm is carrying bernie and the momentum is unstoppable. And up until today, they never had to deal with just a straight up loss. They didnt expect this one either, I moonlighted from BL to a pretty left wing board (much more so then BL) I frequent occasionally and right up until the end most of the feel'n the bern crowd really thought it was in the bag. Hell even Leo

Quote Originally Posted by @Keo View Post

damn how could sanders do this he just can't talk to minorities

- - - Updated - - -

it's not in the script!
    was a bit to quick to start crowing, and his reaction was not that uncommon. Hell, I would go so far as to call it pretty tame in comparison

Well, barring the live girl or dead boy scenario (adjusted for gender) Hillary is about to blow sanders out in SC and then she has a strong showing coming up in super tuesday. Thats about 3 straight weeks of reality about to crash right into a group of folks I dont know if had been mentally prepared for it. Im interested to see if bernie can ride out the wave until he can start getting some wins back in his column in the coast or if his supporters start melting away.